O’Rourke Assures Everyone: Yes, I Will Take Your Guns Away

Registration, safe keeping, and responsibility should be the only burdens placed upon legal gun owners, but never confiscation.

The problem in this country, is that we have two totally opposed parties attempting to beat up on each other every election now, and dpending on who gets control, then of course we end up suffering the consequences of it all. It's time for the majority to be recognized in this country again, and I mean the moral majority, and not these agenda driven drones that are hopeful that someday as a minority group and/or groups that they will force the majority by any means nessesary to see things in their way or else. Wake up American's.

The only reason to register guns is to confiscate them...there is no other reason to do it. If your gun is in your home, no one else has the right to tell you what else to do with that gun....
All my guns are registered, and they have been registered for years. Don't see a problem with it myself. Sure would help if one was stolen, and it was used in a crime. Would at least help in the investigation by being registered.

How would they know? You watch too much TV!

Registration, safe keeping, and responsibility should be the only burdens placed upon legal gun owners, but never confiscation.

The problem in this country, is that we have two totally opposed parties attempting to beat up on each other every election now, and dpending on who gets control, then of course we end up suffering the consequences of it all. It's time for the majority to be recognized in this country again, and I mean the moral majority, and not these agenda driven drones that are hopeful that someday as a minority group and/or groups that they will force the majority by any means nessesary to see things in their way or else. Wake up American's.

Registration? Are you serious?

Registration is the first step to confiscation.
Still got my registered guns, and they have been registered for years.

A reporter asked Beto in Charlottesville how he’d reassure people afraid the gov’t would take their assault weapons away.

“I want to be really clear that that’s exactly what we are going to do,” he said. If you own an AK-47 or AR-15, “you’ll have to sell them to the government.”

And they call Trump Hitler.

Twitter

Can I keep my pump action shotgun that can fire six rounds of buck shot?

You get where I am going with this, right?

If not a shotgun with a short barrel in legal length can do a hell of a lot damage if used properly and yet the left will ignore that and worry about a sporting semi-automatic rifle instead...

I bet Beto think the Ar-15 is fully automatic...
The left worries about the gun, because they can't stop the monsters they are creating. Their embarrassment is overwhelming these days. They either create these monsters from the left or create them on the right, but one thing they both right and left have at the core of their issues, and that is the left as the instigator's.

Banning firearms will never stop criminals but hell they know this and just want you and I to have no firearm when they tell us who we will vote for or be killed for resisting...

Screen-Shot-2017-06-12-at-10.21.14-PM.png
I doubt that people would resist tanks, helicopters, with their arms. The government can do what they like if they have support from the military masses.

The military would not take guns. Those are the people who have them when they get out!

The only reason to register guns is to confiscate them...there is no other reason to do it. If your gun is in your home, no one else has the right to tell you what else to do with that gun....
All my guns are registered, and they have been registered for years. Don't see a problem with it myself. Sure would help if one was stolen, and it was used in a crime. Would at least help in the investigation by being registered.

Every rifling is unique, and can identify the gun used.

Saying guns lower crime is like saying Mcdonalds lowers obesity.
You scared of a McDonald's cheese burger ??
Civilization requires management. Guns lead to crime, violence, and gun accidents. McDonald's leads to obesity, heart disease, stroke, and diabetes. Why are either good options for societal gains?
So youuuuuuu want to ban McDonald's cheese burgers at gun point ??? ROTFLMBO.
Junk food should be taxed about 10 times more to make healthier food cheaper, and more attractive.

You are an ignorant POS or a troll. I am going with the latter because no one should be that stupid.

A reporter asked Beto in Charlottesville how he’d reassure people afraid the gov’t would take their assault weapons away.

“I want to be really clear that that’s exactly what we are going to do,” he said. If you own an AK-47 or AR-15, “you’ll have to sell them to the government.”

Twitter

1 ak.jpg

A victim is killed with a 40 cal. How will they know it is mine? You watch too much TV!

A victim is killed with a 40 cal. How will they know it is mine? You watch too much TV!
Might be right, and hopefully there is a way to identify the weapon by certain methods in which identify the weapon if used criminally. Upon registration, isn't there a unique identification quality that each gun has in which identifies it when shot, and if it was used in a crime, otherwise if the bullet is retrieved ?? I think the rifling on the shot is tested for a match if that shot is retrieved.

Twitter

Can I keep my pump action shotgun that can fire six rounds of buck shot?

You get where I am going with this, right?

If not a shotgun with a short barrel in legal length can do a hell of a lot damage if used properly and yet the left will ignore that and worry about a sporting semi-automatic rifle instead...

I bet Beto think the Ar-15 is fully automatic...
The left worries about the gun, because they can't stop the monsters they are creating. Their embarrassment is overwhelming these days. They either create these monsters from the left or create them on the right, but one thing they both right and left have at the core of their issues, and that is the left as the instigator's.

Banning firearms will never stop criminals but hell they know this and just want you and I to have no firearm when they tell us who we will vote for or be killed for resisting...

Screen-Shot-2017-06-12-at-10.21.14-PM.png
I doubt that people would resist tanks, helicopters, with their arms. The government can do what they like if they have support from the military masses.

The military would not take guns. Those are the people who have them when they get out!

Why are you posting like a child?

Lol
Registration is confiscation dumbass

Registration is absolutely unconstitutional, the government has no right to know anything about personal firearm ownership. You need to wake up if you think registration The least bit reasonable...

Federal government has no moral authority

Lol
You can take your firearm registration and shove it straight up your ass…

:fu:

Lol

Registration is absolutely unconstitutional, the government has no right to know anything about personal firearm ownership. You need to wake up if you think registration The least bit reasonable...

Again, my guns are registered, and have been for years now, and last I checked them in my safe I still have them. Now there could be a new fear realized in it all, and this due to the sharp left that the liberals have taken, and their using things in ways that were never intended in the ways they now are intending for them to be used. No dummy here, so getting angry doesn't help your debate skills much.

Saying guns lower crime is like saying Mcdonalds lowers obesity.
Civilization requires management. Guns lead to crime, violence, and gun accidents. McDonald's leads to obesity, heart disease, stroke, and diabetes. Why are either good options for societal gains?
Junk food should be taxed about 10 times more to make healthier food cheaper, and more attractive.

You are an ignorant POS or a troll. I am going with the latter because no one should be that stupid.

Your a child

Lol

Again, my guns are registered, and have been for years now, and last I checked them in my safe I still have them. Now there could be a new fear realized in it all, and this due to the sharp left that the liberals have taken, and their using things in ways that were never intended in the ways they now are intending for them to be used. No dummy here, so getting angry doesn't help your debate skills much.
Lol
You can register your firearms all you want and to anybody you want… But you can fuck off if you think you have the right to tell anyone else to register their firearms.

The federal government should have absolutely no idea of personal fire ownership… They have absolutely no moral authority on the matter.

Might be right, and hopefully there is a way to identify the weapon by certain methods in which identify the weapon if used criminally. Upon registration, isn't there a unique identification quality that each gun has in which identifies it when shot, and if it was used in a crime, otherwise if the bullet is retrieved ?? I think the rifling on the shot is tested for a match if that shot is retrieved.

If they run a ballistics test they can compare rounds fired by the same gun, but until they have my gun, how will they do a comparison? They cannot do that without a warrant which requires probable cause. They can't just demand every 40 cal owner hand over their weapon.

Got a point or is this a sign of losing the debate ? Don't fear these things, because that is exactly what the left wants you to do. It just sweetens their victory when they come for your weapon's due your loss for words. Best to beat them at the game instead of getting angry about it. Keeping our weapon's at this point is the only agreement we all have, and letting the left get there way due to our rigid stance in the face of these shootings is what we don't want, but anger is not the debate device to be used against the situation. Hey if I can think of these things, then surely they can. Best to get to the line before they do, and get it done before they do. I'm not thinking of anything they aren't, so it best to cut them off at the pass by closing their lanes of travel to our privacy down fast . Right now we are under a republican administration, so if we are to give on anything, now is the time to do it if we have to do it. Would you agree ??

Under a Democrat administration I cringe to think of what's coming. We must keep Trump in office. Trust me I agree with you that enough is enough on the attacks on us and our privacy, but they won't stop.

Your a child

The correct way to write that properly is "You're a child."

No, but I do have three children and three grandchildren so far!

You have provided more evidence that you haven't yet reached 5th grade yet!

Got a point or is this a sign of losing the debate ? Don't fear these things, because that is exactly what the left wants you to do. It just sweetens their victory when they come for your weapon's due your loss for words. Best to beat them at the game instead of getting angry about it. Keeping our weapon's at this point is the only agreement we all have, and letting the left get there way due to our rigid stance in the face of these shootings is what we don't want, but anger is not the debate device to be used against the situation. Hey if I can think of these things, then surely they can. Best to get to the line before they do, and get it done before they do. I'm not thinking of anything they aren't, so it best to cut them off at the pass by closing their lanes of travel to our privacy down fast . Right now we are under a republican administration, so if we are to give on anything, now is the time to do it if we have to do it. Would you agree ??

Under a Democrat administration I cringe to think of what's coming. We must keep Trump in office. Trust me I agree with you that enough is enough on the attacks on us and our privacy, but they won't stop.
Lol
Slippery slope, Trust in the federal government is always an lose, lose action.
Compromise is the easiest way to get fucked over.

Forum List

Back