oscars pittiful punishment for will smith

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

ten year band please. if it were one of us it would be life. celebrity siperiority. thy get away with everything lightly.

ten year band

Untitled-1.jpg

ten year band please. if it were one of us it would be life. celebrity siperiority. thy get away with everything lightly.
You rubes really can make yourselves a victim out of any little fucking thing :rolleyes:

They didn't kick him out of the screen gilders association or whatever it is called so he can still put out bad movies with his bad acting.

They didn't kick him out of the screen gilders association or whatever it is called so he can still put out bad movies with his bad acting.
he resigned from the academy associationor what ever it is called. he is trying to save his image.

one of us would never be invited to the Oscars to start with.
OH thank god---finally some good news. I couldn't imagine being stuck in the Oscars forced to watched these idiotic mentally ill snobs pat each other on the back while giving their fake smiles for hours.

OH thank god---finally some good news. I couldn't imagine being stuck in the Oscars forced to watched these idiotic mentally ill snobs pat each other on the back while giving their fake smiles for hours.

finally something we can agree on

If anybody says anything about my wife, well ex-wife, while I'm married to her. Heck yeah, I'm going to smack them too. Will Smith at least had the control to use an open flap, instead of a fist. I woulda done the fist.

Forum List

Back