oscars pittiful punishment for will smith

If anybody says anything about my wife, well ex-wife, while I'm married to her. Heck yeah, I'm going to smack them too. Will Smith at least had the control to use an open flap, instead of a fist. I woulda done the fist.
While I don't give 2 cents about any of these deviants from Hollywood, if Smith wanted to really defend his wife's honor, he would have done it backstage, away from the cameras, and broke the punks jaw. Smith wanted to virtue signal to the world about what a "man" he was. There is a time and place for everything. A little girl could have hit the comedian as hard as smith did. In short, you had two punks on a stage neither deserve to be on, acting like punks, and people pretend to be surprised. 1000% more people have seen the slap in the days after on the internet than ever saw it live. No one with a three digit IQ watches that sewage anymore

meanwhile Hollywood glamourizes gratuitous violence and sex in nearly every film they release, so when they talk about not condoning violence I laugh in their disgusting faces, and spit on their red carpets.

Shit. Haven't you heard, blacks can no longer be punished for the many crimes they commit.

Smash and grabs? Arson? Causing stores to shut their doors because of unprecedented levels of daily shoplifting?

NO problem. A slap on the wrist, at most. In the rare case of an arrest, they're back on the street in an hour. All rested up and ready to steal everything they can carry.

So it's no surprise that Smith could act like a spoiled child, and get away with a girlie-level assault on national TV.

Shit. Haven't you heard, blacks can no longer be punished for the many crimes they commit.

Smash and grabs? Arson? Causing stores to shut their doors because of unprecedented levels of daily shoplifting?

NO problem. A slap on the wrist, at most. In the rare case of an arrest, they're back on the street in an hour. All rested up and ready to steal everything they can carry.

So it's no surprise that Smith could act like a spoiled child, and get away with a girlie-level assault on national TV.
yeah abd blm and obama get thme bailed out all the time;

Forum List

Back