🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Other than piss off unions, what did Scott Walker do to deserve a recall?

Then your "made me laugh" comment doesn't make sense...

But then again nobody believes your bullshit here...

Maybe you can elaborate on your public sector union experience...then the MB can decide who is bullshit.

What does my public sector union experience have to do with the "made me laugh" comment you made?

Because Koch was trying to differentiate between public sector unions and non public sector unions in the interview and after berating the PS unions for most of the interview he said almost in passing that he supported unions in private sector. He concluded that he was a big supporter of unions in spite of what he had said for about 15 minutes straight immediately preceeding his conclusion. Again..it made me laugh.

So you do not believe the natural residents of a state should have a higher standing in choosing THIER elected representatives than outsiders that have businesses in those states?
You mean like the Wisconsin residents whom Koch Industries keeps employed?

Why wouldn't those employed by KI want their employers to have a say?

If KI is employing Wisconsin taxpayers and paying Wisconsin taxes, what makes them "outsiders"?

:eusa_whistle:

Scott Walker is rebuilding Wisconsin. And he's doing an incredible job. He really is turning things around there. The People of Wisconsin will be making a huge mistake if they allow greedy Union assholes to run him out of office. Scott Walker is actually a Wisconsin Hero. I wish him well.

Yeah, I live a stones throw away from Wisconsin and I try to do my shopping up there as a way to show my support for Walker..

Illinois is a shit hole and I feel way more content supporting Wisconsin with tax dollars than I do Illinois.... If I could just drop everything and move up there I would...

So you do not believe the natural residents of a state should have a higher standing in choosing THIER elected representatives than outsiders that have businesses in those states?

If KI is employing Wisconsin taxpayers and paying Wisconsin taxes, what makes them "outsiders"?

Because they do not live there? I believe the actual residents of any community have more at stake and inherant rights in the future of any community than any outside interests even if they may employ some of the residents.

Maybe you can elaborate on your public sector union experience...then the MB can decide who is bullshit.

What does my public sector union experience have to do with the "made me laugh" comment you made?

Because Koch was trying to differentiate between public sector unions and non public sector unions in the interview and after berating the PS unions for most of the interview he said almost in passing that he supported unions in private sector. He concluded that he was a big supporter of unions in spite of what he had said for about 15 minutes straight immediately preceeding his conclusion. Again..it made me laugh.

Your small IQ can't grasp the fact that he was referencing the support of private sector unions and not public... Additionally, you can't seem to grasp the fact that people CAN have no problem with private sector unions while being anti public sector unions...

It is obvious that you should continue to stick to YouToobz...

You are WAY out of your league here in the open forums...

Your small IQ can't grasp the fact that he was referencing the support of private sector unions and not public... Additionally, you can't seem to grasp the fact that people CAN have no problem with private sector unions while being anti public sector unions...

It is obvious that you should continue to stick to YouToobz...

You are WAY out of your league here in the open forums...

So you also heard the interview? Yes or no? If not you are definitely over your head in THIS discussion.

He's a closeted gay white conservative a la Arizona Sheriff Paul Babeu.

Ya know Salt....... I took a course in child psychology many years ago and one of the most basic things they talked about was insecurity about oneself that gets people to accuse others of being who they actually feel that they themselves are...in short, you, while maybe not white or conservative, are obviously upset about being gay and in the proverbial closet.

As a gay black man, you could be very popular with the imbeciles on the left, free yourself and embrace who you are and find yourself another just like you to suck off and get black dick up the ass....... it will no doubt make you less frustrated and possibly happier.

Good luck and remember to always wear protection(that would be a rubber to you)........ we would want you getting any of those pesky diseases that seem to follow gays around.

According to the nonpartisan Legislative Fiscal Bureau, Walker took a projected 3.6 BILLION dollar budget shortfall for 2011-2013, and turned it into a projected shortfall between 140 and 208 MILLION. That’s a 94% reduction in the projected shortfall. How dare he be so fiscally responsible!

He avoided the double digit tax increases of previous Democratic governors. Income taxes, cigarette taxes, landfill fees, etc.

He increased the number of jobs by a higher margin than about half the other states, at .24%

Gave local school districts the ability to control their budgets and avoid laying off teachers. Being able to negotiate the rates for insurance allowed most school districts to save enough money on benefits to avoid laying off teachers. The unions, when given a choice, wanted layoffs rather than decreased benefits.

Scott Walker made some difficult choices. What he did was a net positive for the state and the people. He’s put Wisconsin on a much better financial footing than they would have been without him.

How was he repaid?

The Dems tried first to shirk their appointed duties by leaving the state to avoid a vote they knew they’d lose in the legislature. When that eventually failed, the unions that supported the Dems launched a recall petition. Why? Because they wanted those automatic dues back… the ones that the collective bargaining restrictions would cost them. It wasn’t about workers rights. It wasn’t about anything other than the money the unions would be down without those dues.

The unions and the Dems tout the million plus signatures, currently being verified, as proof that Walker was no longer popular in Wisconsin and should be recalled. The problem with that theory is that it’s barely the number of people that voted against Walker when he won the election in the first place. Walker had 52% of the vote (1,128,159), while his Democratic opponent had 47%, or 1,005,008 votes. In other words, the unions and the Dems, after all that money and all that effort, converted no one to their cause.

They spent all that time and money, just to restate the results of the election.

And now? The Dems and unions don’t even have an actual opponent for Walker! Additionally, because of the fundraising regulations, he can continue to gather financial support from outside the state until an opponent is officially in the race. Within Wisconsin, in January, he raised over $4.5 million, more than 76% of which were contributions of $50 or less. Talk about support by the people.

The unions and the Dems thought they did a great job in trying to recall Walker. But they forgot the most important thing. They have to actually have an opponent now, and win another election.

Based on the fact that they really converted no one to their cause… I find it highly unlikely they will oust Walker when the actual recall election rolls around.

Well, if Wisconsin doesn't like what Walker did, then Illinois would be happy to trade. Quinn will give them what they want and Walker will give Illinois what it needs.

My my... a poor argument for a recall... 'but he never said he'd do that!' :rolleyes:

Any "poorer" then Gray Davis' recall?
The Davis recall was bipartisan...Both remocrats and depublicans came to detest Grayout Davis.

The Walker recall, like the failed Senate recalls that preceded it, is strictly a partisan affair.
RECALL SCOTT WALKER NOW discusses the criminal caseS:

Scott Walker, Meet John Doe | Recall Scott Walker NOW!

The Davis recall was bipartisan...Both remocrats and depublicans came to detest Grayout Davis.

The Walker recall, like the failed Senate recalls that preceded it, is strictly a partisan affair.

I see all manner of opinions on Walkers guilt... but no evidence.

According to the nonpartisan Legislative Fiscal Bureau, Walker took a projected 3.6 BILLION dollar budget shortfall for 2011-2013, and turned it into a projected shortfall between 140 and 208 MILLION. That’s a 94% reduction in the projected shortfall. How dare he be so fiscally responsible!

He avoided the double digit tax increases of previous Democratic governors. Income taxes, cigarette taxes, landfill fees, etc.

He increased the number of jobs by a higher margin than about half the other states, at .24%

Gave local school districts the ability to control their budgets and avoid laying off teachers. Being able to negotiate the rates for insurance allowed most school districts to save enough money on benefits to avoid laying off teachers. The unions, when given a choice, wanted layoffs rather than decreased benefits.

Scott Walker made some difficult choices. What he did was a net positive for the state and the people. He’s put Wisconsin on a much better financial footing than they would have been without him.

How was he repaid?

The Dems tried first to shirk their appointed duties by leaving the state to avoid a vote they knew they’d lose in the legislature. When that eventually failed, the unions that supported the Dems launched a recall petition. Why? Because they wanted those automatic dues back… the ones that the collective bargaining restrictions would cost them. It wasn’t about workers rights. It wasn’t about anything other than the money the unions would be down without those dues.

The unions and the Dems tout the million plus signatures, currently being verified, as proof that Walker was no longer popular in Wisconsin and should be recalled. The problem with that theory is that it’s barely the number of people that voted against Walker when he won the election in the first place. Walker had 52% of the vote (1,128,159), while his Democratic opponent had 47%, or 1,005,008 votes. In other words, the unions and the Dems, after all that money and all that effort, converted no one to their cause.

They spent all that time and money, just to restate the results of the election.

And now? The Dems and unions don’t even have an actual opponent for Walker! Additionally, because of the fundraising regulations, he can continue to gather financial support from outside the state until an opponent is officially in the race. Within Wisconsin, in January, he raised over $4.5 million, more than 76% of which were contributions of $50 or less. Talk about support by the people.

The unions and the Dems thought they did a great job in trying to recall Walker. But they forgot the most important thing. They have to actually have an opponent now, and win another election.

Based on the fact that they really converted no one to their cause… I find it highly unlikely they will oust Walker when the actual recall election rolls around.

Well, if Wisconsin doesn't like what Walker did, then Illinois would be happy to trade. Quinn will give them what they want and Walker will give Illinois what it needs.

might want to work on those quote feature skills a bit ;) welcome to the board.

This group discusses other Walker policies:

Recall Walker-The Sauk County Coalition | Facebook

Pretty broad range of those wanting him recalled.

How was he repaid?

might want to work on those quote feature skills a bit ;) welcome to the board.
Recall Scott Walker NOW may be right or wrong, but it based on the criminal charges. And the Sauk county group on environmental concerns.

Because they do not live there? I believe the actual residents of any community have more at stake and inherant rights in the future of any community than any outside interests even if they may employ some of the residents.
OK...Your for taxation without representation.

Gotcha.

How was he repaid?

If Quinn is worse than Blago, I pity Illinois; my mother was born & raised there.

89 likes on a Facebook page... wow.. they should just fucking shoot Walker, huh :rofl:

Where's evidence?

Where's the opposing candidate?
Oddball: I was answering the claim of Conservative that the recall movement was a union only measure. RECALL SCOTT WALKER NOW isn't, nor is the Sauk county recall group a union organization. I thought I'd trade Rick Scott for anybody, but not Walker. Blago, a DEMOCRAT, is the worst I have heard of in decades.
I'd take Walker, Scott or Jeb! Bush over him ANYTIME.

89 likes on a Facebook page... wow.. they should just fucking shoot Walker, huh :rofl:
Read further; I'd take Walker over another Blagojevich any time.

I see all manner of opinions on Walkers guilt... but no evidence.
Conservative, the claim was unions were the main, if not only, force behind the move to recall Scott Walker; glad he helped the economy, if enough state residents like Amelia turn out, he'll not be recalled. Jeb! & Rick Scott have worked no such miracles in Florida; 9.9% unemployment as of December. Our legislature is majority Republican also. And I agree, the Davis recall appeared to be non partisan.

Forum List

Back