OUCH !!! Eric Trump says you wouldn't understand his dad's taxes

I only have one question for you.

You aren't really expecting the idiot to answer these three questions, are you?

Of course not.......I only asked those questions for smarter voters (like you) to label the idiot, an idiot....LOL

Hell, I can't even read my own tax return. I certainly don't want to try reading his. All my business is conducted within the United States, he is multinational. I sent my daughter to college to take care of our taxes. I certainly don't understand the tax code. Apparently Trump's taxes meet the muster of the IRS though.

There's no law which requires him to divulge such things. If he doesn't want to, he doesn't have to. He needs no more reason than that.

You very much come off as the type of Trump supporters who probably wholly believes Trump when he says, "Trust me."

Hell, I can't even read my own tax return. I certainly don't want to try reading his. All my business is conducted within the United States, he is multinational. I sent my daughter to college to take care of our taxes. I certainly don't understand the tax code. Apparently Trump's taxes meet the muster of the IRS though.

Yes and that is why he has an ongoing audit for what 12 years.

Since Eric Trump basically states that we're too "stupid" to understand his daddy's tax returns, here's a simple way for us ...as tax returns' neophytes, to understand just ONE item of Donald's returns on his much flaunted CHARITY CONTRIBUTIONS, based on what the IRS rules are:

Schedule A
Schedule A provides three lines for you to report your donations on your taxes. Any cash donations, including donations made by check or credit card, go on line 16, while any donations of property get reported on line 17. If you have donations you made in an earlier year that you couldn't deduct because your donation exceeded the deduction limits based on your adjusted gross income, the amount carried forward goes on line 18. Once you've totaled up all your itemized deductions, including your donations, copy the total from line 29 of Schedule A to line 40 of Form 1040. This amount is subtracted from your taxable income for the year.

Since Eric Trump basically states that we're too "stupid" to understand his daddy's tax returns, here's a simple way for us ...as tax returns' neophytes, to understand just ONE item of Donald's returns on his much flaunted CHARITY CONTRIBUTIONS, based on what the IRS rules are:

Schedule A
Schedule A provides three lines for you to report your donations on your taxes. Any cash donations, including donations made by check or credit card, go on line 16, while any donations of property get reported on line 17. If you have donations you made in an earlier year that you couldn't deduct because your donation exceeded the deduction limits based on your adjusted gross income, the amount carried forward goes on line 18. Once you've totaled up all your itemized deductions, including your donations, copy the total from line 29 of Schedule A to line 40 of Form 1040. This amount is subtracted from your taxable income for the year.
Anything more than 1040EZ would probably make blood shoot out your eyes.

Yes and that is why he has an ongoing audit for what 12 years.

Yes, Obama's IRS seems to be diligently searching for anything to nail him with. The problem is that Trump's tax people are probably smarter than the little government GS-13 auditors.

Anything more than 1040EZ would probably make blood shoot out your eyes.

In other words, for morons like you, to look up Line 40 of Form 1040 of Trump's returns is beyond your brain cells' capacity?

In other words, for morons like you, to look up Line 40 of Form 1040 of Trump's returns is beyond your brain cells' capacity?
In other words, I don't give a fuck. And anything more than 1040EZ will still make blood shot out your eyes.

It's great to see RWnuts have to abandon every 'principle' they ever claimed to have in order to support Donald Trump.

Either that or they are holding on to their patriotism and telling the globalists to go to hell. We have had enough.

So now that Trump's immigration stance is for all practical purposes no different than Jeb Bush's is irrelevant,

right?

In other words, I don't give a fuck. And anything more than 1040EZ will still make blood shot out your eye

Rather than message boards, perhaps macrame would be a better hobby for your intellect and interests?

What's so hard to understand....
How much money was income
How much donated to charities
How much if anything was paid in taxes.
There's no law which requires him to divulge such things. If he doesn't want to, he doesn't have to. He needs no more reason than that.

We'll see how that works out for him. lol

Remember when Romney was dragging his feet? I do. I also remember Trump saying Romney should release his taxes.

Forum List

Back