Ouch...Imagine If Trump Said It

SassyIrishLass

Diamond Member
Mar 31, 2009
The echoes of leftist's heads exploding would resound through America

Hillary Clinton Jokes About Confusing Eric Holder with Corey Booker: “They all look alike”

Failed presidential candidate Hillary Rodham Clinton and women’s rights advocate Kara Swisher sat down for a live podcast and taping in New York City. The media has focused on Mrs. Clinton remarks: “I want to be president”, which can be seen in the interview at 00:33:40.

However, there’s also an alarming joke told by Clinton that reflects her tone-deaf racial perspective. At the 01:04:30 moment of the interview Ms. Swisher mistakes Corey Booker for Eric Holder and Mrs. Clinton replies: I know they all look alike“.

Hillary Clinton Jokes About Confusing Eric Holder with Corey Booker: “They all look alike”

Is Hillary suffering from dementia? And this is the woman some want as POTUS? Lol

I can only imagine some of the things she would do IF she ever made it that far. I can only imagine how much further damage she can do for the country as a whole than many may think. I can easily see her giving the American people her Inaugural speech already; as she fumbles for words to express how horrible Trump was as President. And how the left was so grand at what they accomplished. When in reality, the only thing they actually accomplished was "grandstanding" the American people and continue lying.

Yup if those words came out of Trumps mouth the left would be calling him a racist once again.

Lets see if any of the lefty loons on the board call Hitlery the same.

Oh and don't hold your breath.

Failed presidential candidate Hillary Rodham Clinton and women’s rights advocate Kara Swisher sat down for a live podcast and taping in New York City. The media has focused on Mrs. Clinton remarks: “I want to be president”, which can be seen in the interview at 00:33:40.

However, there’s also an alarming joke told by Clinton that reflects her tone-deaf racial perspective. At the 01:04:30 moment of the interview Ms. Swisher mistakes Corey Booker for Eric Holder and Mrs. Clinton replies: I know they all look alike“.

I don't think we should give Hillary a hard time when she is able to tell a joke and get a laugh.
I don't think she believes all blacks look alike.
I also think that when Trump tells a joke it means he's serious either.

I don't think we should give Hillary a hard time when she is able to tell a joke and get a laugh.

No no!!!! This is the age of political correctness!!!!! Hillary MUST pay the ultimate price!!!!!

Fair is fair

Such a Snowflake

Why are Conservatives so inept at understanding basic satire?

No no!!!! This is the age of political correctness!!!!! Hillary MUST pay the ultimate price!!!!!

Fair is fair
And make her a sympathetic figure????

Nope.

Such a Snowflake

Get lost, Dinger. If Trump dared to utter this you'd shit your panties and everyone knows it

Fair is fair

Nope.

Lighten up, Francis. I'm pointing out the hypocrisy of the left. Play along

Fair is fair

Nope.

Lighten up, Francis. I'm pointing out the hypocrisy of the left. Play along
Thanks, but we have clearly established their hipocracy.

Such a Snowflake

Get lost, Dinger. If Trump dared to utter this you'd shit your panties and everyone knows it

You were always the person who had to have jokes explained to you weren’t ya?

Such a Snowflake

You were always the person who had to have jokes explained to you weren’t ya?

Another one going over your noodle...do I REALLY have to explain it to you, numb nuts?

You might want to start listening at min 1.04 when she is talking about more diversity in the Dem party. Mocking Trump who puts people in categories.

Yup if those words came out of Trumps mouth the left would be calling him a racist once again.

Lets see if any of the lefty loons on the board call Hitlery the same.

Oh and don't hold your breath.

they do, all the time, everyone is the same to him, all immigrants , all muslims, he is forever sprouting that, I'm sure he said all blacks look alike as well. I mean "What in the hell do they have to lose?"

You might want to start listening at min 1.04 when she is talking about more diversity in the Dem party. Mocking Trump who puts people in categories.

LOL This is fun, Cankles steps in her own pile and the quacks rush in with all sorts of excuses

If Trump had said it? You'd lose your ever loving minds

So HIllary mocked someone who confused Corey Booker and Eric Holder

Conservatives are outraged

LOL This is fun, Cankles steps in her own pile and the quacks rush in with all sorts of excuses

Hardly, and she was mocking Trump.

Hardly, and she was mocking Trump.

Mhm....you run with that. LOL

Forum List

Back