Ouch...Imagine If Trump Said It

Yup if those words came out of Trumps mouth the left would be calling him a racist once again.

Lets see if any of the lefty loons on the board call Hitlery the same.

Oh and don't hold your breath.

they do, all the time, everyone is the same to him, all immigrants , all muslims, he is forever sprouting that, I'm sure he said all blacks look alike as well. I mean "What in the hell do they have to lose?"

I guess it was YOU, which is even worst.

Yup if those words came out of Trumps mouth the left would be calling him a racist once again.

Lets see if any of the lefty loons on the board call Hitlery the same.

Oh and don't hold your breath.

they do, all the time, everyone is the same to him, all immigrants , all muslims, he is forever sprouting that, I'm sure he said all blacks look alike as well. I mean "What in the hell do they have to lose?"

I guess it was YOU, which is even worst.

Poor Penny is still oblivious to my point....if Trump had said this, joking or not, you assholes would lose your freaking minds.

Deny it and you're a liar, Penny...we all know how the left operates

The echoes of leftist's heads exploding would resound through America

Hillary Clinton Jokes About Confusing Eric Holder with Corey Booker: “They all look alike”

Failed presidential candidate Hillary Rodham Clinton and women’s rights advocate Kara Swisher sat down for a live podcast and taping in New York City. The media has focused on Mrs. Clinton remarks: “I want to be president”, which can be seen in the interview at 00:33:40.

However, there’s also an alarming joke told by Clinton that reflects her tone-deaf racial perspective. At the 01:04:30 moment of the interview Ms. Swisher mistakes Corey Booker for Eric Holder and Mrs. Clinton replies: I know they all look alike“.

Hillary Clinton Jokes About Confusing Eric Holder with Corey Booker: “They all look alike”
Such a Snowflake

Why are Conservatives so inept at understanding basic satire?
Coming from a Wonk, that really is hypocrital of you.

Is there any joke Trump has told you didn't take seriously?
How bout the joke about Russians having Hillary's emails?

What racist pieces of shit the Clintons are. "They all look alike", Obama qualified to serve Slick Willie coffee. Disgusting.

What SAY you RaTz?

ROFLMAO

Forum List

Back