Ouch! Three Astronauts Endorse AZ's GOP Senator Martha McSally Over Her Astronaut Senate Challenger Mark Kelly

Stafford and Duke ain't chopped liver in the world of astronauts...But why should I care what a astronaut has to say about politics, any more than what the random celebutard has to say?

Stafford and Duke ain't chopped liver in the world of astronauts...But why should I care what a astronaut has to say about politics, any more than what the random celebutard has to say?

True enough. Although your example is a bit off mark...astronauts literally and figuratively aren't in the same mental acuity atmosphere as a celebrity, lol. I might not listen to either endorsement but Cardi B and her ilk endorsing someone should cost votes, not help attain them.

Well....they may know kelly and the doofus that he is....

kelly, like China puppet, joe biden, has a China problem.....getting money from the Chinese communists....

The democrats and their party are actually colluding with China...

Well the only thing is that Mark is not for sale. Mc Sally belongs to the Establishment.
I don't know why anyone don't remember, that McSally is a double agent. And the Democrat establishment knows that they have to control both the House and the Senate. They already knows that Pres. Trump is going to win the Presidential seat. But he can't do anything if he doesn't have control over those branches. And especially if he doesn't place in the supreme court the right candidates.
And so the deep state has everyone watching the presidential seat but while ignoring the rest. They has already infiltrated a herd of RINOs grazing on Capitol hill. And now need to smuggle in a few more.
If pres. Trump don't gain control over the House and regain the senate. He may as well resign and let Nancy Pelosi saturate the presidential seat with her wet diaper.

McSally is tagged as a "Never Trumper from the start." "She insulted candidate Trump's proposals during the election" says the narrator, "calling them 'ridiculous' and 'hateful talk.'" (McSally used those words in late 2015 to characterize Trump's proposal to ban Muslims from entering the country.)

The ad reminds that McSally did not endorse Trump and left "open the possibility of voting for Hillary Clinton." (That charges refers to comments she made in June 2016 in which she even if she had problems with both candidates, she would not stay home on election day.)

oba-gif_13_delay-0-1s-gif_21_delay-0.1s.gif

Well....they may know kelly and the doofus that he is....
Yeah, I forgot that we're talking about Gabby Giffords' husband here.

Won't matter. McSally is done.

Not really. Mark Kelly is up by 9 points against mcsally in the latest polls.

mcsally has never had a lead over Kelly in the race.

She ran in 2018 and lost. The only reason why she's in the senate is she was appointed by the republican governor to fill McCain's seat when he died.

Now she has to be elected by the people of Arizona who have already rejected her once.

Three astronauts that no one has heard of or knows exists doesn't make any difference.

As of next month, Arizona will have TWO democratic senators in DC.

Have fun with that. LOL.

Well the only thing is that Mark is not for sale. Mc Sally belongs to the Establishment.
I don't know why anyone don't remember, that McSally is a double agent. And the Democrat establishment knows that they have to control both the House and the Senate. They already knows that Pres. Trump is going to win the Presidential seat. But he can't do anything if he doesn't have control over those branches. And especially if he doesn't place in the supreme court the right candidates.
And so the deep state has everyone watching the presidential seat but while ignoring the rest. They has already infiltrated a herd of RINOs grazing on Capitol hill. And now need to smuggle in a few more.
If pres. Trump don't gain control over the House and regain the senate. He may as well resign and let Nancy Pelosi saturate the presidential seat with her wet diaper.

McSally is tagged as a "Never Trumper from the start." "She insulted candidate Trump's proposals during the election" says the narrator, "calling them 'ridiculous' and 'hateful talk.'" (McSally used those words in late 2015 to characterize Trump's proposal to ban Muslims from entering the country.)

The ad reminds that McSally did not endorse Trump and left "open the possibility of voting for Hillary Clinton." (That charges refers to comments she made in June 2016 in which she even if she had problems with both candidates, she would not stay home on election day.)

View attachment 397323
It’s true, McSally is a weak candidate because her previous anti-Trumpism. But she has come around and her voting record is strongly conservative. She’s probably seen what President Trump has been able to accomplish and fully supports him now, much like Ted Cruz. But she still is a weak campaigner. We have Ducey to thank for that, he’s a weak Republican himself and he appointed her for some reason. I still don’t understand why the GOP in AZ are such cucks, the legacy of Mc-shit-Stain I guess. I wish we could get some real conservatives here.

View attachment 397323
It’s true, McSally is a weak candidate because her previous anti-Trumpism. But she has come around and her voting record is strongly conservative. She’s probably seen what President Trump has been able to accomplish and fully supports him now, much like Ted Cruz. But she still is a weak campaigner. We have Ducey to thank for that, he’s a weak Republican himself and he appointed her for some reason. I still don’t understand why the GOP in AZ are such cucks, the legacy of Mc-shit-Stain I guess. I wish we could get some real conservatives here.
You guys had a great conservative. But the Establishment made sure that McSally has won that spot.

Forum List

Back