Our ambassador to Ukraine

BackAgain

Neutronium Member & truth speaker #StopBrandon
Nov 11, 2021
Red State! Amen.
Note. This topic could be in Ukraine or in the news forums. But given the present situation, I believe it is more appropriately a political topic.

I do not normally make reference to anything in The New York Times. But, even so, this one has me wondering:

Here is my question or set of questions. In retrospect, is there a reason we haven’t had a definitive nomination for the Ambassador post from Brandon? Does the President’s little slip of the tongue some time back inform us of why Russia (i.e., Putin) chose now to do something it has been talking about for a long time (taking a portion of Ukraine for mother Russia)? You’ll recall that Brandon qualified the nauture of a then prospective Russian invasion of the Ukraine, inadvertently(?) suggesting that the US wouldn’t be too bothered by a little incursion.

Either way, as The NY Times piece shows, there is puzzlement about why Brandon hasn’t nominated anyone for the Ambassadorship.

They should send Cumswalla Harris there, The Ukrainians would go nope, nope, nope, and beg Putin for help the first time she starts with the "OK guys" BS.

R.a2d2c46b4c6393135a41fb157fd555a0

Note. This topic could be in Ukraine or in the news forums. But given the present situation, I believe it is more appropriately a political topic.

I do not normally make reference to anything in The New York Times. But, even so, this one has me wondering:

Here is my question or set of questions. In retrospect, is there a reason we haven’t had a definitive nomination for the Ambassador post from Brandon? Does the President’s little slip of the tongue some time back inform us of why Russia (i.e., Putin) chose now to do something it has been talking about for a long time (taking a portion of Ukraine for mother Russia)? You’ll recall that Brandon qualified the nauture of a then prospective Russian invasion of the Ukraine, inadvertently(?) suggesting that the US wouldn’t be too bothered by a little incursion.

Either way, as The NY Times piece shows, there is puzzlement about why Brandon hasn’t nominated anyone for the Ambassadorship.

Obama's Ambassador to Ukraine took part in a gay rights march in Kiev. Maybe the Ukrainians told Biden they don't want any more American queers in their country, who knows?

• Banned
Obama's Ambassador to Ukraine took part in a gay rights march in Kiev. Maybe the Ukrainians told Biden they don't want any more American queers in their country, who knows?
There are always some exceptions, I believe. But overall, I don’t believe in coincidences.

I don’t have enough data (nor do I have the historical background information sufficiently in my grasp) to draw much of any conclusion here. But my Spidey senses are telling me that there is more to the current Ukrainian mess than our Administration or Putin are disclosing.

Forum List

Back