Zone1 Our beloved friend and moderator Kat has passed.

Kat you were one of my best friends for like 15 years, I always bitched about my problems in life and you always gave me advice. When I logged on to US message board way back when you said it was a cool place, when I had my fights with the mod Conner you emailed me to come back.

Kat we had our good night threads going on.

I adored you kat and mother Mary does also.

I wished you would of told me kat

I will never say goodbye to you kat, I will see you, tiny dancer, and lilly soon.

But I got something to do kat, I am going to change the fucking world in your honor

It is with great sadness that I report that Kat, a friend to all of us, my personal friend, a dedicated USMB moderator, and one that has touched so many of our lives in a positive way passed on Saturday morning, September 4, 2022.

She will be greatly missed.

Our prayers and thoughts are with her husband and family.
Guve me an address, to send flowers or something please.

Just saw this.

I'm so so sorry.

RIP, both.

I'm sorry but I don't have an address. Maybe some others do? It is now more than two months after the fact though so flowers might not help. Maybe the family set up a memorial fund? I don't know.
Flowers would help me and her,I knew she loved those simple type of things that's why I always adored her

I don't want to take her place, I just want you to feel better.
I just realized, FJB you have the spirit in you, nah I always felt that about you, but you need to connect more,

You really do have the spirit that kat, lilly and tiny dancer had

Me too, but what do you mean connect more? Thanks btw. :)
I found out after 57 years FJB their is more to this world then the material world. How do I explain this?

It comes from inside you, I don't want to sound like a religious fruit cake in this thread, but when you look deep inside you, that's when you will know like I did

Forum List

Back