Our beloved Pres. Obama shows he is a Master Politician on the Syrian issue

"Harry Truman famously said that the buck stops with the president. If Mr. Obama is not prepared to do the job he should not have run for it. The next three years will be an agony; it can only get worse, challenge to the imagination though that is."
Ibid.

You have to acknowledge the adroitness of Pres. Obama's handling of the pending intervention into Syria by handing the ball to Congress.

He turned his often quoted "Crossing the Red Line" into a personal "Win = Win" situation.

So that now if Congress votes 'No' then he can blame them for being soft and making the U.S. look bad.

And if Congress votes 'Yes' he can blame them if things turn out bad in Syria; or claim credit for following the Constitution if the intervention is a success. .. :cool:

Sure enough, that's what he intends. obama is never responsible for anything. He is a master at avoiding responsibility, it's just not a good leadership quality.

In a single master stroke of gamesmanship against Congress.

Pres. Obama managed to pawn not only the Republicans; but also the Democrats as well.

So that regardless of the outcome of the U.S involvement, or non involvement, with the conflict in Syria.

Pres. Obama will be seem by history as the president who abided by the Constitution.

And courageously stood his ground and came out clearly the winner. .. :cool:

• Thanks
Reactions: NLT
I have continually cast derision on Pres. Obama for his amateur behavior during the last 5+ years in office.

But now he has finally 'evolved' into a seasoned statesman worthy of praise.

And can now join the ranks of Washington, Jefferson, and Lincoln. .. :thup:

:lol:

I just witnessed "Smart Ass Post of the Year".

Bravo!

I got it right away! I just don't have a dancing banana.

Not if historians recall the complete sequence of events.

Obama draws a "red line".

Syria crosses it.

Obama delays action awaiting the pulse of the people.

Obama backs down and throws the blame on "the world" (because Bush certainly didn't do it)

Obama agrees to a vote of confidence from Congress, thereby washing his hands of any decision made.

[edit: maybe 4 and 5 are out of order...but you get the message.]

If the arrogant ass had not set his red line and instead had let the UN take the lead on this (as they did with multiple resolutions and sanctions against Iraq before Bush jumped in there), he would not have been in a pickle here and wouldn't have made himself the laughing stock of the fuckin' world. Putin is playing him like a cheap fiddle!

Obama is an arrogant, incompetent child trying to do a man's job. He has surrounded himself with ill-trained, inexperienced dimwits and he has programmed the USA to fail.

History, if at all honest will bear this out...in more civil terms, but with the same conclusions.

Last edited:
You have to acknowledge the adroitness of Pres. Obama's handling of the pending intervention into Syria by handing the ball to Congress.

He turned his often quoted "Crossing the Red Line" into a personal "Win = Win" situation.

So that now if Congress votes 'No' then he can blame them for being soft and making the U.S. look bad.

And if Congress votes 'Yes' he can blame them if things turn out bad in Syria; or claim credit for following the Constitution if the intervention is a success. .. :cool:

Hahha Sunni you dog, how many people on the right are attacking you for this post?
I see Sallow has thanked your post....ahhhaaaa

Can you say WOOOSHH !

:thup:

Before he made his decision everyone on the right and most on the left said he needed to consult Congress. Maybe he did and maybe he didn't but he is now doing what the majority wanted him to do. Unless they were just setting a trap for him which is what it appears to me listening to the rhetoric. There will be time to drop the bombs there is no rush.

It didn't take long for American to find out that the congress is poised to pass the resolution to attack Syria. How could Obama not have known this? Yea, he has time and can prosecute his war more effectively with congress' support.

We have to give credit to where credit is due.

Our beloved President Obama has surely earned a coveted place on Mount Rushmore for his courageous stance against a reprehensible Congress. .. :cool:

In a single master stroke of gamesmanship against Congress.

Pres. Obama managed to pawn not only the Republicans; but also the Democrats as well.

So that regardless of the outcome of the U.S involvement, or non involvement, with the conflict in Syria.

Pres. Obama will be seem by history as the president who abided by the Constitution.

And courageously stood his ground and came out clearly the winner. .. :cool:

indeed......"gamesmanship" is the word to describe his actions........:rolleyes:

maybe he and John McCain can play together......:banana:

Obama: “My credibility is not on the line. The international community’s credibility is on the line. And America’s and Congress’s credibility is on the line.”

Scumbag POS ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I have continually cast derision on Pres. Obama for his amateur behavior during the last 5+ years in office.

But now he has finally 'evolved' into a seasoned statesman worthy of praise.

And can now join the ranks of Washington, Jefferson, and Lincoln. .. :thup:

They are dead, so it can't be soon enough.

Forum List

Back