Our broken country..I am ashamed

Its all for the almighty dollar. Corporate capitalism run amok. And some idiots complain about too many regulations. Imagine with no regulations....it would be alot worse than it is now. Greed is the big problem. Gotta have a big house, new car, signs of success. Too heck with the poor, too heck with the middle class. Thats where we are headed. And hard work will get one only so far. Then some go onto say education? We dont need it. You can do well without it. Ok then.

Poor people should try being greedy instead of living off the backs of others.

You're volunteering to be a human shield, right?
I did my 21 years proudly serving this country....and as just about everyone else who REALLY served, we don't saber rattle....we know the real cost. And we have no respect for chickenhawks.

I served from 1979 to 1996, so go spout your lies elsewhere far left drone. I often still get reactive and have been in Iraq and Afghanistan from 2003 to 2011 off and on. Not sure what you rambling about..
Is that all? Interesting that you served a sum total of 17 years....who gets out 3 years prior to retirement........unless they HYT and get pushed out.

Wrong! But leave it to the far left to spit on anyone that truly served in military..
Wrong...those of us who REALLY served know there's something fishy about serving 17 years...just 17 years. Get busted?

Yes we know that the far left loves to spit on actual members of the military.

Then again my military career spans a lot more than 21 years..

You're volunteering for the front lines, right?

I did my 21 years proudly serving this country....and as just about everyone else who REALLY served, we don't saber rattle....we know the real cost. And we have no respect for chickenhawks.

I served from 1979 to 1996, so go spout your lies elsewhere far left drone. I often still get reactive and have been in Iraq and Afghanistan from 2003 to 2011 off and on. Not sure what you rambling about..
Is that all? Interesting that you served a sum total of 17 years....who gets out 3 years prior to retirement........unless they HYT and get pushed out.

Wrong! But leave it to the far left to spit on anyone that truly served in military..
So...why only 17 years, so close to retirement? Busted for drugs?

I still listen to them....you still stuck on Hee Haw?

So you're a big fan of Hanoi Jane and the Dixie Chicks.....first "naval aviator" I've ever heard of being fans of those bitches. So where's that DD214 of yours?
Jane Fonda, no. Dixie Chicks yes. Love their music...even if they are from that hell hole Texaas

And I remember you talking about your DD212. :rofl:

Even more spitting on a service member, gotta love the far left..

I was honorable discharged as I did not want to serve in the air force any more (did not choose to re up) and got a job making more money in the private sector to support and be with my family. Did you hate your family so much as to continue with your selfishness?

Wrong...those of us who REALLY served know there's something fishy about serving 17 years...just 17 years. Get busted?

You don't know your math then....1979 to 1996 isn't 21 years.

I was honorable discharged as I did not want to serve in the air force any more and got a job making more money in the private sector to support and be with my family. Did you hate your family so much as to continue with your selfishness?
The Air Force (funny how you didn't capitalize it....very telling). If you cared for your family, you would have stuck it out 3 more years to get that retirement and then get a civilian career going. It was drugs, wasn't it? Zero tolerance and out you went.

Yes add 2003 to 2011 or did you miss that?

I was honorable discharged as I did not want to serve in the air force any more and got a job making more money in the private sector to support and be with my family. Did you hate your family so much as to continue with your selfishness?
The Air Force (funny how you didn't capitalize it....very telling).

Nope just more nitpicking and spitting on a service member from a far left drone..

I saw that....just don't believe you.

Nope just more nitpicking and spitting on a service member from a far left drone..
How come, if you served, you can't capitalize Air Force? Anyone who served knows that these are Names of services. Hmmmmmmm?

I saw that....just don't believe you.

Of course not, you are far left drone and only want to spit on a service member..

How come, if you served, you can't capitalize Air Force? Anyone who served knows that these are Names of services. Hmmmmmmm?

Nope just more nitpicking and spitting on a service member from a far left drone, that all you can do!

11742816_521022954713071_2640187260001150140_n.jpg

What you mean they don't use those crushed parts for electricity? Blasphemy!

Actually they got caught doing just that...

Tissue from aborted fetuses used to power Oregon homes Fox News

LOL. And I bet you were sufficiently Fauxraged about that one too!

Who is "they" in Oregon anyhow?

Pooch, stop following me around like a blind puppy. You're not clever, you can't debate and you're annoying

Hahaha They Fauxraged you up good on that one didn't they? Were you disappointed when you found out the truth or do you still believe?

Forum List

Back