Our broken country..I am ashamed

11742816_521022954713071_2640187260001150140_n.jpg

What you mean they don't use those crushed parts for electricity? Blasphemy!

Actually they got caught doing just that...

Tissue from aborted fetuses used to power Oregon homes Fox News

LOL. And I bet you were sufficiently Fauxraged about that one too!

Who is "they" in Oregon anyhow?

Pooch, stop following me around like a blind puppy. You're not clever, you can't debate and you're annoying

Hahaha They Fauxraged you up good on that one didn't they? Were you disappointed when you found out the truth or do you still believe?

GFY, idiot. You're far past the annoying stage and close to the ignore status.

Pooch, stop following me around like a blind puppy. You're not clever, you can't debate and you're annoying

Hahaha They Fauxraged you up good on that one didn't they? Were you disappointed when you found out the truth or do you still believe?

You poor dumb bastard, you should have Googled. You lose...again

Oregon county bans burning abortion waste to generate power
By Steven Dubois, Associated Press

Thursday, April 24, 2014 | 2:37 p.m.

PORTLAND, Ore. — County commissioners gave final approval Thursday to an order to stop an incinerator in Oregon from receiving medical waste until procedures are in place to ensure no fetal tissue is burned to generate power.

While taking the action, Marion County commissioners Sam Brentano and Janet Carlson said they were horrified to learn that the Marion County Resource Recovery Facility in rural Brooks might be burning abortion waste to generate electricity. Both strongly oppose abortion rights.

"We're going to get the bottom of it," Carlson said. "I want to know who knew, when they knew, how long they had known this was going on."

Brentano, however, noted that the county ordinance that sets the parameters for what can be accepted at the waste-to-energy plant allows for all human tissue.

"No rule or law has been broken, but there's an ethical standard that's been broken," he said.

Oregon county bans burning abortion waste to generate power - Las Vegas Sun News

Awwwwww poor thing.

"GFY"...seems to be a special RW greeting.

Awwwwww poor thing.

By now you've read I made you look like the tool you are. Freaking retard, I told you that you can't debate

"Our broken country..I am ashamed"

Nonsense.

Our Nation is not 'broken,' the notion is ridiculous, hyperbolic idiocy. In fact, the best America is yet to come.

And you should be ashamed for your ignorance, hatred, and bigotry.
^ that

Alley should spend more time reading & less time trying to police women's naughty bits & she might see out of her self-imposed rw SOCON bubble

You poor dumb bastard, you should have Googled.

Why? The medical waste the city of Portland burned that had fetus tissue included was from Canada(I seem to remember they don't separate out baby bits). Planned Parenthood had nothing to do with the city burning waste for energy.

You poor dumb bastard, you should have Googled.

Why? The medical waste the city of Portland burned that had fetus tissue included was from Canada(I seem to remember they don't separate out baby bits). Planned Parenthood had nothing to do with the city burning waste for energy.

I never said PP did, did I? Just give up,fool. You came, you saw and I kicked your dumb ass :D

Awwwwww poor thing.

By now you've read I made you look like the tool you are. Freaking retard, I told you that you can't debate

Where you called me a poor dumb bastard? Did you learn that debating tactic in High School?

Awwwwww poor thing.

Where you called me a poor dumb bastard? Did you learn that debating tactic in High School?

Run along, you've become boring

Awwwwww poor thing.

Judging by its posts, she's some rw teenager cutting school, no doubt.

We need to stop electing extremist and focus on electing people that want to better America.
Supporters of fetal tissue research and transplant point to the many medical advances that these types of cells have supported.

In the mid-20th century, researchers used fetal tissue to discover multiple vaccines still in use today. The 1954 Nobel Prize for Medicine was awarded to scientists who developed the polio vaccine using cultures from fetal kidney cells. One version of the rubella vaccine also came from research done on tissue taken from an aborted fetus.

SCIENTISTS USED FETAL TISSUE TO DEVELOP IMPORTANT VACCINES FOR POLIO AND RUBELLA

In the 1980s and 1990s, research shifted toward fetal tissue transplant as a possible treatment for diseases ranging from diabetes to Parkinson's. Research using fetal tissue has waned in recent years, New York University's Caplan says, as researchers began to see embryonic stem cells as a more promising way to treat disease.

Still, some scientists have continued to defend Planned Parenthood's practice, citing the possibility of medical advance.

"Obtaining cells from legally obtained abortions for potentially lifesaving purposes is ethically permissible and indeed ethically necessary," Cohen, the microbiologist from Nebraska, argued in his 2009 testimony.

This is the argument Planned Parenthood makes, too.

"At several of our health centers, we help patients who want to donate tissue for scientific research, and we do this just like every other high-quality health care provider does," spokesperson Eric Ferrero said in a statement.

Horseshit.

Anyway, the crime is selling them for profit.

Which the doc talks about.

As well as altering the procedure to accommodate said harvest.

Awwwwww poor thing.

Run along, you've become boring

:spinner::spinner::spinner:

I agree. Never thought id feel this way about my homeland. But my oh my...we have some evil and some mental illness running rampant in our society.

I dont see how we reverse it.
War.
Outlaw liberalism.

The ultimate goal of the far right- outlawing the opposition.
Opposition to America should be against the law, it is the left that is wrong with America.
You mean, "opposition to YOUR idea of America should be against the law"....very fascist of you.
The fascist is you libtards.

We need to stop electing extremist and focus on electing people that want to better America.
Supporters of fetal tissue research and transplant point to the many medical advances that these types of cells have supported.

In the mid-20th century, researchers used fetal tissue to discover multiple vaccines still in use today. The 1954 Nobel Prize for Medicine was awarded to scientists who developed the polio vaccine using cultures from fetal kidney cells. One version of the rubella vaccine also came from research done on tissue taken from an aborted fetus.

SCIENTISTS USED FETAL TISSUE TO DEVELOP IMPORTANT VACCINES FOR POLIO AND RUBELLA

In the 1980s and 1990s, research shifted toward fetal tissue transplant as a possible treatment for diseases ranging from diabetes to Parkinson's. Research using fetal tissue has waned in recent years, New York University's Caplan says, as researchers began to see embryonic stem cells as a more promising way to treat disease.

Still, some scientists have continued to defend Planned Parenthood's practice, citing the possibility of medical advance.

"Obtaining cells from legally obtained abortions for potentially lifesaving purposes is ethically permissible and indeed ethically necessary," Cohen, the microbiologist from Nebraska, argued in his 2009 testimony.

"At several of our health centers, we help patients who want to donate tissue for scientific research, and we do this just like every other high-quality health care provider does," spokesperson Eric Ferrero said in a statement.

Horseshit.

She never said a word about selling the tissue for a profit. The cut parts of the video make it clear the only charge was cover expenses.

Opposition to America should be against the law, it is the left that is wrong with America.
You mean, "opposition to YOUR idea of America should be against the law"....very fascist of you.
"Are" you libtards, illiterate right winger.

Outlaw liberalism.

"Are" you libtards, illiterate right winger.
Whatever retarded left winger.

Horseshit.

She never said a word about selling the tissue for a profit. The cut parts of the video make it clear the only charge was cover expenses.

Yes, she did. She named a price, and then she went into a discussion about how much better it was to recoup more than just expenses. You need to pay closer attention.

Forum List

Back