🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Our early ballots are in, that's 4 votes for Trump the True American.

And 4 votes against Liberal Totalitarianism. Middle finger salute to the newspapers, TV media and the Republocrat elites that fear the real change agent, Donald J. Trump.
You are a great,man, Mike. No one can blame you when the economy collapses during a Hillary regime should this country go insane and elect her to our highest office.

4 out of 240 million registered voters. Damn, looks like you have a big lead.

I think you fascist democrats will. Be well out numbered this cycle....
Only if the Trump supporters keep their spirit and don't get discouraged by the barrage of hate and bigoted news coverage.
If the establishment won't prosecute a known criminal, what on earth makes you think they would let the voters choose someone other than their chosen leader for president?

George Bush wasn't even a criminal, he was just sort of, funny. According to the polling, and the vote total, he lost to Gore, but the SCOTUS still crowned him king against the will of the people.

Why do you think the establishment has been bending over backwards to protect her, promote her, and make the people believe she is better and more popular, so the populace could elect and crown someone else?

That's rich.

Nothing will stop the corruption. Nothing.

If Trump is elected, then he isn't who he says he is. He's ringer.

If the establishment won't prosecute a known criminal,.

L6Duwpa.png

That's nothing. I just left our local cemetery with 69 Clinton votes in tow. You'd better get hoppin'.
Since you're the expert, how do I get my great grandparents registered? Or are they already registered?
Yeah...how do to register all my relatives since....oh...1500 BC.
'AXE' Donna Brazile.
The DNC wrote the book on how to commit voter fraud.
JFK>Chicago>Joseph Kennedy's millions=JFK President.

The LIB dominated MSM are so fucking dumb they are assuring Hillary is going to win in a "landslide". That Trump doesn't have a hope.
Keep it up dummies. For every 100 potential Hillary voters who you have convinced a percentage will think: Well if Hillary is going to win in a "landslide" I think I'll save the bus fare to get to the polling station and get me some 'cans' and stay home and watch Oprah.
You all can be 100% guaranteed the negro 'block vote' is going to do what they did in 2012. Sit on their asses in the shade on election day.
After all Joy Reid said Hillary was 100% guaranteed to win.
BTW.
What the fuck is it with Joy Reid's hair?
Did she import a hairdresser from some ancient Amazon tribe to do her hair?
Some fucking 'snowflake' ought to tell her she's committing 'tribal appropriation!
Or does she have a 'Peter Pan fetish?
Why do all these MSM LIB negroe women 'straighten' their hair?
For someone who 'hates' Whitey as much as they do and lets not forget 'MO' why wear 'Whitey' hair?
Google

Do vote for Trump, but also note that Hillary has an army of the dead... whether they be CNN consuming zombies, or legitimately put into graveyard.

The dead outnumber the living...

Forum List

Back