Our election was hijacked! Congress has a duty to protect our Democracy!

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
Those aren't my words..............those are the words of Nazi Pelousy.

Twitter silent after Pelosi tweet declaring 2016 election was 'hijacked' resurfaces

However, on the eve of Robert Mueller's appointment as a special counsel to investigate allegations of collusion between Russian officials and the Trump 2016 campaign, Pelosi tweeted: "Our election was hijacked. There is no question. Congress has a duty to #ProtectOurDemocracy & #FollowTheFacts."

Tweet

See new Tweets
Tweet

Dana Loesch

@DLoesch

·
21h

Uh oh Twitter why is this allowed
Quote Tweet

P9mcJNGb_mini.png

Nancy Pelosi

@SpeakerPelosi
· May 16, 2017
Our election was hijacked. There is no question. Congress has a duty to #ProtectOurDemocracy & #FollowTheFacts.

Yet, no one stormed the Capitol when Congress was certifying the election in 2017.....Hillary didn't set up campaigns to misinform people, no rally's were held claiming election hijacking.
Not the topic, Troll.

This is about Nazi saying Congress needed to act, Dummy.

Stolen? What do you mean?

Screen-Shot-2020-11-05-at-9.10.16-PM-1536x868.png

You mean Republican vote count auditors cannot audit the vote count from 100 feet away and through posterboard?

I am sure the Dem vote counters were totally fair as they counted the votes.

Twitter silent after Pelosi tweet declaring 2016 election was 'hijacked' resurfaces

However, on the eve of Robert Mueller's appointment as a special counsel to investigate allegations of collusion between Russian officials and the Trump 2016 campaign, Pelosi tweeted: "Our election was hijacked. There is no question. Congress has a duty to #ProtectOurDemocracy & #FollowTheFacts."

Tweet

See new Tweets
Tweet

Dana Loesch
@DLoesch

·
21h

Quote Tweet

P9mcJNGb_mini.png

Nancy Pelosi

@SpeakerPelosi
· May 16, 2017
Our election was hijacked. There is no question. Congress has a duty to #ProtectOurDemocracy & #FollowTheFacts.

So?

Tweet

See new Tweets
Tweet

Dana Loesch
@DLoesch

·
21h

Quote Tweet

P9mcJNGb_mini.png

Nancy Pelosi

@SpeakerPelosi
· May 16, 2017

Why is this relevant? Did anyone get killed over this? What should Twitter say to Pelosi asking for an investigation?

Thanks for justifying my belief that Pelosi and Trump are two of a kind.

Stolen? What do you mean?

Screen-Shot-2020-11-05-at-9.10.16-PM-1536x868.png

You mean Republican vote count auditors cannot audit the vote count from 100 feet away and through posterboard?

I am sure the Dem vote counters were totally fair as they counted the votes.
How do we know who that is outside?

Nazi Pelousy is in the process of Shampeaching Trump for saying Congress needs to do exactly what Nazi Pelousy said Congress needed to do in 2017. :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

Yes she is in the process and many Republicans have agreed it is the right action to ban Trump from ever holding public office again since he has shown he is willing to overthrow the govt. to remain in power. I'd prefer he get a firing squad but those days are gone.

Tweet

See new Tweets
Tweet

Dana Loesch
@DLoesch

·
21h

Quote Tweet

P9mcJNGb_mini.png

Nancy Pelosi

@SpeakerPelosi
· May 16, 2017

So?
<crickets>

Pelosi I was urging Congress to vote. Nobody died. No bipartisan support to remove her.

Trump was urging his people to March to the Capitol. 5 people died. There is bipartisan support to remove him.

If you’re still confused, go ask Mitch McConnell or Kevin McCarthy.

Pelosi I was urging Congress to vote. Nobody died. No bipartisan support to remove her.

Trump was urging his people to March to the Capitol. 5 people died. There is bipartisan support to remove him.

"I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol Building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard."-President Donald Trump

Tweet

See new Tweets
Tweet

Dana Loesch
@DLoesch

·
21h

Quote Tweet

P9mcJNGb_mini.png

Nancy Pelosi

@SpeakerPelosi
· May 16, 2017

And yet....Hillary conceded the next day. Obama offered Trump a smooth and peaceful transition. I didn't see Hillary file ONE court case in any of the three states that were close enough to warrant inspection. I didn't see Hillary request any recounts (sorry Trumpers, the whack-a-doodle Jill Stein requested those). I didn't see any "Krakens" released with bullshit allegations of massive voter fraud and an overt attempt to throw out millions of legally cast ballots. I didn't see any mass protests or any storming of the Capitol building on electoral certification day trying to use violence to force Congress to overturn the election and install Hillary Clinton as President.

I don't give two shits what came AFTER inauguration day. Trump brought Russia and everything that went with it on himself. He was always his own worst enemy. End of story.

Tweet

See new Tweets
Tweet

Dana Loesch
@DLoesch

·
21h

Quote Tweet

P9mcJNGb_mini.png

Nancy Pelosi

@SpeakerPelosi
· May 16, 2017

So?
<crickets>
Poor Fawnboi, begging for attention.

Here ya go, lil fella :itsok:

"I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol Building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard."-President Donald Trump

Nice try at revisionist history. Here's what he actually said at the ellipse...before he made your one sentence disclaimer.
"And after this, we're going to walk down there, and I'll be there with you, we're going to walk down ... to the Capitol and we are going to cheer on our brave senators and congressmen and women," Trump told the crowd. "And we're probably not going to be cheering so much for some of them. Because you'll never take back our country with weakness. You have to show strength and you have to be strong."

Nice try at revisionist history. Here's what he actually said at the ellipse...before he made your one sentence disclaimer.
"And after this, we're going to walk down there, and I'll be there with you, we're going to walk down ... to the Capitol and we are going to cheer on our brave senators and congressmen and women," Trump told the crowd. "And we're probably not going to be cheering so much for some of them. Because you'll never take back our country with weakness. You have to show strength and you have to be strong."
Thanks for further confirming there was no incitement to violence, Tardboi.

Forum List

Back