Our election was hijacked! Congress has a duty to protect our Democracy!

Those aren't my words..............those are the words of Nazi Pelousy.

Twitter silent after Pelosi tweet declaring 2016 election was 'hijacked' resurfaces

However, on the eve of Robert Mueller's appointment as a special counsel to investigate allegations of collusion between Russian officials and the Trump 2016 campaign, Pelosi tweeted: "Our election was hijacked. There is no question. Congress has a duty to #ProtectOurDemocracy & #FollowTheFacts."

Tweet

See new Tweets
Tweet

Dana Loesch
@DLoesch

·
21h

Uh oh Twitter why is this allowed
Quote Tweet

P9mcJNGb_mini.png

Nancy Pelosi

@SpeakerPelosi
· May 16, 2017
Our election was hijacked. There is no question. Congress has a duty to #ProtectOurDemocracy & #FollowTheFacts.

So?
<crickets>
Poor Fawnboi, begging for attention.

Here ya go, lil fella :itsok:
No worries, dumbfuck, I already knew you had no point to make.

Pelosi I was urging Congress to vote. Nobody died. No bipartisan support to remove her.

Trump was urging his people to March to the Capitol. 5 people died. There is bipartisan support to remove him.

If you’re still confused, go ask Mitch McConnell or Kevin McCarthy.
"I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol Building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard."-President Donald Trump

We all know what was said.

Nobody is criticizing Trump for these words. They’re criticizing Trump for other words that you chose not to use.

I tried. I guess it will be a mystery to you why even Republican politicians find his behavior unacceptable. Total mystery.
Just more Depends pissing from a Dimwinger who can't quote what Trump said to incite a mob.

It was already posted for you by another member.

"We're gonna walk down, and I'll be there with you. We're gonna walk down to the capital and we're gonna cheer on our brave senators and congressmen and women. And we're probably not going to be cheering so much for some of them. Because you'll never take back our country with weakness. You have to show strength and you have to be strong."

Did you really need me to go dig this quote up for you? I get it. You disagree. You don’t think he did anything wrong and you just want to go around in circles.

The fact remains that even Republican politicians disagree with your assessment that Trump did nothing wrong. That includes both McCarthy and McConnell among several others.

You can stick your head in the sand and deny that anything bad was said. But when several members of your own party disagree with you, it becomes even more apparent that you’re wrong and in a cult. It’s ok, there’s just nothing I can do or say to convince you. It can just be a big mystery to you why Republicans are condemning his behavior.
What part incites a riot?

Be specific. Quote the exact words, cuz it isn't in there.
"We fight like Hell and if you don’t fight like Hell, you’re not going to have a country anymore."

Twitter silent after Pelosi tweet declaring 2016 election was 'hijacked' resurfaces

However, on the eve of Robert Mueller's appointment as a special counsel to investigate allegations of collusion between Russian officials and the Trump 2016 campaign, Pelosi tweeted: "Our election was hijacked. There is no question. Congress has a duty to #ProtectOurDemocracy & #FollowTheFacts."

Tweet

See new Tweets
Tweet

Dana Loesch
@DLoesch

·
21h

Quote Tweet

P9mcJNGb_mini.png

Nancy Pelosi

@SpeakerPelosi
· May 16, 2017
Our election was hijacked. There is no question. Congress has a duty to #ProtectOurDemocracy & #FollowTheFacts.

So?
<crickets>

:itsok:

Pelosi I was urging Congress to vote. Nobody died. No bipartisan support to remove her.

Trump was urging his people to March to the Capitol. 5 people died. There is bipartisan support to remove him.

"I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol Building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard."-President Donald Trump

Nobody is criticizing Trump for these words. They’re criticizing Trump for other words that you chose not to use.

I tried. I guess it will be a mystery to you why even Republican politicians find his behavior unacceptable. Total mystery.
Just more Depends pissing from a Dimwinger who can't quote what Trump said to incite a mob.

"We're gonna walk down, and I'll be there with you. We're gonna walk down to the capital and we're gonna cheer on our brave senators and congressmen and women. And we're probably not going to be cheering so much for some of them. Because you'll never take back our country with weakness. You have to show strength and you have to be strong."

Did you really need me to go dig this quote up for you? I get it. You disagree. You don’t think he did anything wrong and you just want to go around in circles.

The fact remains that even Republican politicians disagree with your assessment that Trump did nothing wrong. That includes both McCarthy and McConnell among several others.

You can stick your head in the sand and deny that anything bad was said. But when several members of your own party disagree with you, it becomes even more apparent that you’re wrong and in a cult. It’s ok, there’s just nothing I can do or say to convince you. It can just be a big mystery to you why Republicans are condemning his behavior.

"We fight like Hell and if you don’t fight like Hell, you’re not going to have a country anymore."

Tweet

See new Tweets
Tweet

Dana Loesch
@DLoesch

·
21h

Quote Tweet

P9mcJNGb_mini.png

Nancy Pelosi

@SpeakerPelosi
· May 16, 2017

So?
<crickets>

:boohoo:

Yet, no one stormed the Capitol when Congress was certifying the election in 2017.....Hillary didn't set up campaigns to misinform people, no rally's were held claiming election hijacking.
Not the topic, Troll.

This is about Nazi saying Congress needed to act, Dummy.
There is no Nazi in power in the USA.
Not from want of trying by the trump cultists......remember how upset they are about people being anti-fascists.

So? What insurrection did that inspire? How many people died?

So? What insurrection did that inspire? How many people died?

Yet, no one stormed the Capitol when Congress was certifying the election in 2017.....Hillary didn't set up campaigns to misinform people, no rally's were held claiming election hijacking.
Not the topic, Troll.

This is about Nazi saying Congress needed to act, Dummy.
There is no Nazi in power in the USA.
Not from want of trying by the trump cultists......remember how upset they are about people being anti-fascists.
Intifa is the biggest Fascist outfit outside of the DNC.

Stolen? What do you mean?

Screen-Shot-2020-11-05-at-9.10.16-PM-1536x868.png

You mean Republican vote count auditors cannot audit the vote count from 100 feet away and through posterboard?

I am sure the Dem vote counters were totally fair as they counted the votes.

They were not Republican vote count auditors. They were protestors trying to disrupt the count. They were vote counters and nothing more. To smear these people with no evidence in un-American and un-patriotic.

" All of us here today do not want to see our election victory stolen by emboldened radical left Democrats, which is what they’re doing and stolen by the fake news media. That’s what they’ve done and what they’re doing. We will never give up. We will never concede, it doesn’t happen. You don’t concede when there’s theft involved. "

" Our country has had enough. We will not take it anymore and that’s what this is all about. "

We will not let them silence your voices. We’re not going to let it happen. Not going to let it happen.

Crowd: (07:11)
Fight for Trump! Fight for Trump! Fight for Trump!

"We want to go back, and we want to get this right because we’re going to have somebody in there that should not be in there and our country will be destroyed, and we’re not going to stand for that. "

" because nobody until I came along, had any idea how corrupt our elections were. And again, most people would stand there at 9:00 in the evening and say, “I want to thank you very much,” and they go off to some other life, but I said, “Something’s wrong here. Something’s really wrong. Can’t have happened.” And we fight. We fight like Hell and if you don’t fight like Hell, you’re not going to have a country anymore. "

"So we’re going to, we’re going to walk down Pennsylvania Avenue, I love Pennsylvania Avenue, and we’re going to the Capitol and we’re going to try and give… The Democrats are hopeless. They’re never voting for anything, not even one vote. But we’re going to try and give our Republicans, the weak ones, because the strong ones don’t need any of our help, we’re going to try and give them the kind of pride and boldness that they need to take back our country."

Tweet

See new Tweets
Tweet

Dana Loesch
@DLoesch

·
21h

Quote Tweet

P9mcJNGb_mini.png

Nancy Pelosi

@SpeakerPelosi
· May 16, 2017

The thread premise is a lie.
Those aren't the words of Nazi Pelousy? :cuckoo:
The lie is that 2016 and 2020 are the same.

They're not.

It's a lie and a false comparison fallacy.

It's also taken out of context. Pelosi was talking about Russian interference and collusion between the Russians and the blob's 2016 campaign. Both of which were proven time and again.
Good Lord you are a lying sack of shit.

There was no collusion between Trump and Russia. Mueller's $35 million farce proved it. You really need to ask your handlers for updated talking points.

Mueller found lots of collusion between the Trump campaign and Russians. There is no crime of collusion. The case for criminal conspiracy between the Russian Government and the Trump Campaign is what Mueller was tasked with and he had no access to the Russians involved. So in the end we know that what Russia did that benefitted Trump and how Trump used the information Russia supplied without reservations.

But the questions of obstruction of justice are still open. He might be facing those charges in the future.

Tweet

See new Tweets
Tweet

Dana Loesch
@DLoesch

·
21h

Quote Tweet

P9mcJNGb_mini.png

Nancy Pelosi

@SpeakerPelosi
· May 16, 2017

The thread premise is a lie.
Those aren't the words of Nazi Pelousy? :cuckoo:
The lie is that 2016 and 2020 are the same.

They're not.

It's a lie and a false comparison fallacy.

It's also taken out of context. Pelosi was talking about Russian interference and collusion between the Russians and the blob's 2016 campaign. Both of which were proven time and again.
Good Lord you are a lying sack of shit.

There was no collusion between Trump and Russia. Mueller's $35 million farce proved it. You really need to ask your handlers for updated talking points.

Mueller found lots of collusion between the Trump campaign and Russians. There is no crime of collusion. The case for criminal conspiracy between the Russian Government and the Trump Campaign is what Mueller was tasked with and he had no access to the Russians involved. So in the end we know that what Russia did that benefitted Trump and how Trump used the information Russia supplied without reservations.

But the questions of obstruction of justice are still open. He might be facing those charges in the future.
The only person who said there was "no collusion" found by Mueller was Bill Barr.

Forum List

Back