Our legal team has unearthed a video of Google's former VP of Search Products, Marissa Mayer, laughing to Google recruits about preferencing Google...

Drop Dead Fred

Platinum Member
Jun 6, 2020
The tweet is from an employee of Rumble. The one minute video shows Google VP of Search Products Marissa Mayer bragging about how Google violates antitrust law. I think this lawsuit is a slam dunk, but I'm no legal expert.

Google and Bing, are great political propaganda tools. Google and Bing are very left-wing-democrat biased search tools

Too many people are using google and bing, to declare that they found facts and truth.
People think because they are right because they found a link through google and bing that confirms their opinion.

All across our great libraries are being purged of great non-fiction books. People are being told to use google and bing instead.

This is a sad state.

Google and Bing should be banned from use as a teaching tool or resource for school in grades K-12.

The tweet is from an employee of Rumble. The one minute video shows Google VP of Search Products Marissa Mayer bragging about how Google violates antitrust law. I think this lawsuit is a slam dunk, but I'm no legal expert.

When is the lawsuit?

Forum List

Back