Our Pres.'s COVID-19 Briefings Are Being Called BS, Jibber Jabber, and Lies

Camp

Gold Member
Jul 25, 2013
What does jibber-jabber mean? Has any President ever been accused of lying so much and spreading so much misinformation as Trump? How does he compare to LBJ for example? Or Nixon?

I think most folks know not to take this stuff seriously.

He's taking as much screen time as possible because he thinks it will make him look competent, informed and in control for November.

In fact, if these pressers were just him, the viewership would be a fraction of what it is with the experts.

He's taking as much screen time as possible because he thinks it will make him look competent, informed and in control for November.

In fact, if these pressers were just him, the viewership would be a fraction of what it is with the experts.

The COVID pressers are the new campaign rallies. Period. That's why some networks are cutting away during his ramblings, if they don't they'd be forced to give Biden equal time.

Perhaps if you listened to a media outlet that doesn't let their hatred of all things Trump taint their journalistic ethics...then you wouldn't be hearing what you're hearing? Just saying...
An odd reply..in that you can see the entire briefing without any commentary at all..if you wish. I do...and yeah..Trump is pretty incoherent at times..quite flighty..jumping from subject to another without pause or buildup..often in some sort of rambling, free-form stream of consciousness sort of thing. That's not MSM talking..that's my impression..after viewing.
We all know that that is Trump's normal speaking style--hard to decipher, at times. Just a spew of 'look at me, I'm great!'

At times..jibber-jabber...fits the bill. As for lies...I've narrowed my interpretation of the word as regards Trump..only factual misstatements count--exaggerations, hyperbole and gas-lighting I just chalk up to Trump being Trump.

Last edited:
Well, Cammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmp, the msm hates Trump.
Anything he says or does is considered as lying to the msm. Intelligent people know different.
I don't have to listen to the MSM to realize he's lying. His history shows he will say just about anything to deflect from his own incompetence. That's what REALLY intelligent people realize.

If his press conferences are so terrible...shouldn't the MSM want to play them in full? I mean it's obvious the MSM is completely biased against Trump...so if they reflect negatively on him I would think playing them would benefit them and the Invisible hairy legged man running for senate.

Especially as the ratings for his pest pressers are sky high.

Strange isn't it.

What does jibber-jabber mean? Has any President ever been accused of lying so much and spreading so much misinformation as Trump? How does he compare to LBJ for example? Or Nixon?
Nothing here folks. Just another worthless leftist traitor Trump hate thread.
Mods - please delete.

93423789_2849872955061124_6355098752377683968_n.jpg

He has got to be the most stupid and incompetent person to ever be in the Oval Office.
Either THAT...or CNN, MSNBC, The Washington Post and The New York Times have been lying to you since he took office. Duh... which COULD it be?
The MSM has fact checkers while the WH has become a fact-free zone, where not adhering to "alternate facts" will get you fired, hence all the silent toadies we see behind him at his pressers.

really prove it. see you are a partisan. no matter how many times you wish to make the comment. hahahahahaha dude, you're a kick. thanks for the laugh yet again.

really prove it. see you are a partisan. no matter how many times you wish to make the comment. hahahahahaha dude, you're a kick. thanks for the laugh yet again.
You betcha!

Perhaps if you listened to a media outlet that doesn't let their hatred of all things Trump taint their journalistic ethics...then you wouldn't be hearing what you're hearing? Just saying...
He ambushes himself. He contradicts himself from day to day. It doesn't take the media to let you know he is spewing lies and misinformation. Anyhow, what would you suggest when Rrump tells all chose obvious blatant lies? Do you think the media should ignore when he lies and not report his lying? If so, why? Why shouldn't Donald Trump be reported on when he lies and misinforms the public.

You betcha!
I know. I follow the bouncing partisan like you.

Forum List

Back