Our Pres.'s COVID-19 Briefings Are Being Called BS, Jibber Jabber, and Lies

He has got to be the most stupid and incompetent person to ever be in the Oval Office.
Either THAT...or CNN, MSNBC, The Washington Post and The New York Times have been lying to you since he took office. Duh... which COULD it be?
The MSM has fact checkers while the WH has become a fact-free zone, where not adhering to "alternate facts" will get you fired, hence all the silent toadies we see behind him at his pressers.
94143856_10216363394813135_7385999437241253888_n.jpg
94143856_10216363394813135_7385999437241253888_n.jpg

I think most folks know not to take this stuff seriously.

He's taking as much screen time as possible because he thinks it will make him look competent, informed and in control for November.

In fact, if these pressers were just him, the viewership would be a fraction of what it is with the experts.
really prove it. see you are a partisan. no matter how many times you wish to make the comment. hahahahahaha dude, you're a kick. thanks for the laugh yet again.
You betcha!
I know. I follow the bouncing partisan like you.
I just don't care. Sorry.

He's taking as much screen time as possible because he thinks it will make him look competent, informed and in control for November.

In fact, if these pressers were just him, the viewership would be a fraction of what it is with the experts.
really prove it. see you are a partisan. no matter how many times you wish to make the comment. hahahahahaha dude, you're a kick. thanks for the laugh yet again.
You betcha!
I know. I follow the bouncing partisan like you.
I just don't care. Sorry.
i know, you are very sorry

He has got to be the most stupid and incompetent person to ever be in the Oval Office.
Either THAT...or CNN, MSNBC, The Washington Post and The New York Times have been lying to you since he took office. Duh... which COULD it be?
The MSM has fact checkers while the WH has become a fact-free zone, where not adhering to "alternate facts" will get you fired, hence all the silent toadies we see behind him at his pressers.
Who is dumb enough to require a fact checker when Trump says anyone who wants or needs a COVID-19 test and for days and weeks, even to this very day, everyone, even his own staff contradicts him. When he says he is in charge and can do whatever he wants about opening state economies and everyone says he is lying and full of shit you don't need news commentators for informing you he is lying. The very basic knowledge of our Constitution is all that is needed

Last edited:
Who is dumb enough to require a fact checker when Trump says anyone who wants of needs a COVID-19 test and for days and weeks, even to this very day, everyone, even his own staff contradicts him. When he says he is in charge and can do whatever he wants about opening state economies and everyone says he is lying and full of shit you don't need news commentators for informing you he is lying. The very basic knowledge of our Constitution is all that is needed
prove he was wrong. can you?

I was fortunate enough to get a sneak preview of one of trump`s new campaign slogans.
"If you like your Covid 19 you can keep your Covid 19"
Our Founders sacrificed plenty to gain our freedoms that aren`t to be taken from us on the advice of some doctor who finished first in his class at some rum dum place called Cornell medical school. If he was a Trump University grad that would be different.

Who is dumb enough to require a fact checker when Trump says anyone who wants of needs a COVID-19 test and for days and weeks, even to this very day, everyone, even his own staff contradicts him. When he says he is in charge and can do whatever he wants about opening state economies and everyone says he is lying and full of shit you don't need news commentators for informing you he is lying. The very basic knowledge of our Constitution is all that is needed
Are you claiming anyone in America can have a COVID-19 test?

Last edited:
Tea bagger trumpoholics still think Trump is an honest guy who can be trusted and believed.

What does jibber-jabber mean? Has any President ever been accused of lying so much and spreading so much misinformation as Trump? How does he compare to LBJ for example? Or Nixon?

Didn't we just have a thread on this? I don't watch these daily updates but it seems that all the left wing nuts hang on every word.

Try turning your set off or change the channel if it irritates you so much. I heard Biden had some kind of daily updates but I don't care to watch him either.

Go listen to some relaxing music, take a nap, sit in your hot tub, read a book, get a life. Just a few suggestions to help you stop crying, bitchin and moanin.

What does jibber-jabber mean? Has any President ever been accused of lying so much and spreading so much misinformation as Trump? How does he compare to LBJ for example? Or Nixon?

Didn't we just have a thread on this? I don't watch these daily updates but it seems that all the left wing nuts hang on every word.

Try turning your set off or change the channel if it irritates you so much. I heard Biden had some kind of daily updates but I don't care to watch him either.

Go listen to some relaxing music, take a nap, sit in your hot tub, read a book, get a life. Just a few suggestions to help you stop crying, bitchin and moanin.
Why would I wake advice from a tea bagger?

if they want one I'm confident they can get it. they won't know if they have it for four to five days.

Why would I wake advice from a tea bagger?
it would be more accurate than someone from China

The COVID pressers are the new campaign rallies. Period. That's why some networks are cutting away during his ramblings, if they don't they'd be forced to give Biden equal time.
Lol, that's right, ignore their states reason of not want int broadcast lies and misinformation that could endanger the American public.

if they want one I'm confident they can get it. they won't know if they have it for four to five days.
Well that's a lie.

Well that's a lie.
prove it. I bet you have no idea how one gets the test? get in a car line, and that line wraps around about a mile or more. do you think cause you are you you get better treatment than every other human life form?

Well that's a lie.
prove it. I bet you have no idea how one gets the test? get in a car line, and that line wraps around about a mile or more. do you think cause you are you you get better treatment than every other human life form?
Around here you call 211 and tell them why you need a test. If they don't think you do, you don't get one.

Well that's a lie.
So you believe any American who wants or needs a COVID-19 test can get a test, that is your claim? Just a confirmation that is your belief.

Forum List

Back