Our president in his early years....

tycho1572

Gold Member
Sep 2, 2016
image.jpg

Donald John Trump, pictured in his 1964 New York Military Academy yearbook.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Family ties: Donald Trump, left, with his brother, Fred Jr, brother Robert, sister, Maryanne, and sister Elizabeth.

The president just turned 71. See the young Trump

We finally have a president who loves and respects this country.

I can see why he's a man who respects this country.
Strange that he'd pay for all those deferments instead of serving his country.
Is this where you tell us how Obama or Hillary served? Maybe you can give us an example of either of them showing respect for anyone wearing a uniform.

President Obama was 11 when they ended the draft. Ms. Clinton was not eligible for the draft, but Obama visited Dover to pay his respects, treated the families of deceased soldiers with respect, and he and his wife did a lot to help military families. I'm not sure of Clinton's association with the military, but she was never disrespectful.

In contrast, trump was subject to the draft during a shooting war, then got deferment after deferment while screwing his way around New York. He then had the gall to say that he courageously avoided contracting an STD while our guys, and many women, were ducking bullets in Southeast Asia.

It's like there's a God who has a weird sense of humor while looking out for us.
He first allows Obama to become president to fuck things up, and then steps in to save us from Hillary.

It's like there's a God who has a weird sense of humor while looking out for us.
He first allows Obama to become president and fuck things up, and then steps in to save us from Hillary.
And then allows an arrogant pervert with the IQ of a turnip to really, really fuck things up. He has passed SNFU and is reaching for FUBAR, and all in less than a year.

He first allows Obama to become president and fuck things up, and then steps in to save us from Hillary.
And then allows an arrogant pervert with the IQ of a turnip to really, really fuck things up. He has passed SNFU and is reaching for FUBAR, and all in less than a year.
And then allows people like you to live long enough to post stupid shit we can laugh at.

Beautiful family which he was raised in. Beautiful wives. Beautiful children. Lucky man, that Mr. Trump!

View attachment 157553

Hey dipstick,
Result of that is ........... Trump had couple of divorces ending up marrying the first ever First Lady that posed Nude.

Tell me......... What and where did Trump sacrifice his wealth for his country?

Beautiful family which he was raised in. Beautiful wives. Beautiful children. Lucky man, that Mr. Trump!

View attachment 157553

Why do you always post this kind of garbage?

Like Trump the most corrupted ever elected POTUS is so obsessed with Hillary and Obama.
Why do you choose to believe everything you hear from democrats?

I’m an independent who is now writing off democrats because of the BS I’ve seen. Today’s democrats can’t be trusted. That should be obvious to any rational thinking person.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Family ties: Donald Trump, left, with his brother, Fred Jr, brother Robert, sister, Maryanne, and sister Elizabeth.

Wow ....check out those medals
Purple Heart? Silver Star? No...that was loser John Kerry

Those are the prestigious "Neatness and Order" Medals

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Wow ....check out those medals
Purple Heart? Silver Star? No...that was loser John Kerry

Those are the prestigious "Neatness and Order" Medals

No wonder Trump did not go to Vietnam

He had already won the prestigious "Neatness and Order" medal

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

What a chump.

No hanging around all day stoned out of his mind with his Choom Gang loser friends like someone else we know.

Obama was not sent to military school for misbehavior
Because obviously no one was paying attention to young Barry Soetoro misbehaving by inhaling copious amounts of illegal marijuana. A reputable military school wouldn't admit a known chronic user like Barry boy.

Forum List

Back