Our president in his early years....

Donald Trump’s Draft Deferments: Four for College, One for Bad Feet

In an interview with The New York Times last month, Mr. Trump said the bone spurs had been “temporary” — a “minor” malady that had not had a meaningful impact on him. He said he had visited a doctor who provided him a letter for draft officials, who granted him the medical exemption. He could not remember the doctor’s name.

“I had a doctor that gave me a letter — a very strong letter on the heels,” Mr. Trump said in the interview.

Mr. Trump said that he could not recall exactly when he was no longer bothered by the spurs, but that he had not had an operation for the problem.
Probably stopped bothering him as soon as he left the draft board.

Laughed at the suckers who had to fight

Donald Trump’s Draft Deferments: Four for College, One for Bad Feet

In an interview with The New York Times last month, Mr. Trump said the bone spurs had been “temporary” — a “minor” malady that had not had a meaningful impact on him. He said he had visited a doctor who provided him a letter for draft officials, who granted him the medical exemption. He could not remember the doctor’s name.

“I had a doctor that gave me a letter — a very strong letter on the heels,” Mr. Trump said in the interview.

Mr. Trump said that he could not recall exactly when he was no longer bothered by the spurs, but that he had not had an operation for the problem.
Probably stopped bothering him as soon as he left the draft board.

Laughed at the suckers who had to fight
They couldn’t “leave their mine”.

He was the sweetest child! :biggrin:

Even then he had a bizarre haircut

I don't think bizarre :dunno: I think sweet, all children had a similar haircut then :biggrin:
Richie Rich

Richie-Rich-Holding-Dollar-Image.jpg

Hey k*nt, where was Bathhouse Barry for much of the Seal Team 6 raid on Osama Bin Laden? That's right, Barry "Blood & Guts" Obama was engrossed in a riveting game of Spades because watching the raid was too upsetting for her delicate stomach. LMAO! Ok, now get back on your knees and suck Obama's cock some more!
The Great Obama ordered the raid and monitored its progress throughout

Bush gave up the hunt in Tora Bora

Once the raid was a success, Obama raced to get in front of the cameras to take all the credit. Then, Reggie pumped him in the ass.

Hey k*nt, where was Bathhouse Barry for much of the Seal Team 6 raid on Osama Bin Laden? That's right, Barry "Blood & Guts" Obama was engrossed in a riveting game of Spades because watching the raid was too upsetting for her delicate stomach. LMAO! Ok, now get back on your knees and suck Obama's cock some more!

Once the raid was a success, Obama raced to get in front of the cameras to take all the credit. Then, Reggie pumped him in the ass.

You obviously missed the briefing

Obama eloquently gave credit to the military and our brave Navy SEALS

Bozo Obama gave himself the credit for finding and killing Bin Laden.

Bozo Obama gave himself the credit for finding and killing Bin Laden.
Link

<polite way of saying bullshit>

Forum List

Back