Our president in his early years....

It was not Hillary that helped Donnie Draft Dodger get out of serving his country

Proof once again that, liberals don't have a problem with draft dodging; liberals have a problem with your draft dodging.

It was not Hillary that helped Donnie Draft Dodger get out of serving his country

Proof once again that, liberals don't have a problem with draft dodging; liberals have a problem with your draft dodging.

I do have a problem with those who act as warmongers while they, themselves duck serving the country

Bill is a commie liberal, Trump claimes to be a patriot
Why didn't Trump fight for the country he claims to love

I don't blame anyone who had sense enough to KNOW that dying in a Vietnam jungle was a wasted life. Kennedy and LBJ really fucked us in that war.

You have zero interest in an honest discussion. Your purpose here is to attack Republicans while giving Democrats a pass for doing exactly the same thing. Yes, you are a hypocrite.

I do have a problem with those who act as warmongers while they, themselves duck serving the country

I have the same "problem". Hillary had no problem sending men into harm's way in Benghazi but her and Barry didn't want to send in the cavalry when those men's lives were on the line. You were mute.

Bill is a commie liberal, Trump claimes to be a patriot
Why didn't Trump fight for the country he claims to love

I don't blame anyone who had sense enough to KNOW that dying in a Vietnam jungle was a wasted life. Kennedy and LBJ really fucked us in that war.

You have zero interest in an honest discussion. Your purpose here is to attack Republicans while giving Democrats a pass for doing exactly the same thing. Yes, you are a hypocrite.

If Trump had openly opposed the war, I would have respected his avoiding service

But to support the war and expect others to fight and die while you fake a physical limitation is pathetic

Beautiful family which he was raised in. Beautiful wives. Beautiful children. Lucky man, that Mr. Trump!

I can see why he's a man who respects this country.

View attachment 157553
Sacrificed his wealth for this country? He hasn't divested himself from his business interests. He is in position to pass laws that benefit himself. He makes money every time he goes to Mar-a-lago and charges the country for his security detail's accommodations. He's a grifter.

Donald Trump’s Draft Deferments: Four for College, One for Bad Feet

In an interview with The New York Times last month, Mr. Trump said the bone spurs had been “temporary” — a “minor” malady that had not had a meaningful impact on him. He said he had visited a doctor who provided him a letter for draft officials, who granted him the medical exemption. He could not remember the doctor’s name.

“I had a doctor that gave me a letter — a very strong letter on the heels,” Mr. Trump said in the interview.

If Trump had openly opposed the war, I would have respected his avoiding service But to support the war and expect others to fight and die while you fake a physical limitation is pathetic

How do you know Trump "supported" the Vietnam War?

Beautiful family which he was raised in. Beautiful wives. Beautiful children. Lucky man, that Mr. Trump!

View attachment 157553
Sacrificed his wealth for this country? He hasn't divested himself from his business interests. He is in position to pass laws that benefit himself. He makes money every time he goes to Mar-a-lago and charges the country for his security detail's accommodations. He's a grifter.

Trump has lost FAR more money being potus than if he had stayed a private citizen.

In an interview with The New York Times last month, Mr. Trump said the bone spurs had been “temporary” — a “minor” malady that had not had a meaningful impact on him. He said he had visited a doctor who provided him a letter for draft officials, who granted him the medical exemption. He could not remember the doctor’s name.

“I had a doctor that gave me a letter — a very strong letter on the heels,” Mr. Trump said in the interview.

Mr. Trump said that he could not recall exactly when he was no longer bothered by the spurs, but that he had not had an operation for the problem.

View attachment 157553

Trump has lost FAR more money being potus than if he had stayed a private citizen.

Why doesn't he show us?

View attachment 157553

Right Winger, you can mark this as "funny", but what is indisputable is the $70 million of his own money that Trump spent on his campaign. Trump could spend every day of his presidency at Mar-A-Lago and he wouldn't come close to recouping that $60 million. You lying liberals will whine and cry about non-existent shit and then lick Hillary's twat any time anyone mentions the Clinton Foundation. LOL. Hypocrite.

View attachment 157553

Right Winger, you can mark this as "funny", but what is indisputable is the $70 million of his own money that Trump spent on his campaign. Trump could spend every day of his presidency at Mar-A-Lago and he wouldn't come close to recouping that $60 million. You lying liberals will whine and cry about non-existent shit and then lick Hillary's twat any time anyone mentions the Clinton Foundation. LOL. Hypocrite.

Until he shows us.....it is all bullshit

So these libtards claim Trump supported the Vietnam War and is making money off of his presidency but, when pressed for evidence to support these claims, they go into k*nt mode. LOL. That's the true comedy in this thread.

Hey k*nt, where was Bathhouse Barry for much of the Seal Team 6 raid on Osama Bin Laden? That's right, Barry "Blood & Guts" Obama was engrossed in a riveting game of Spades because watching the raid was too upsetting for her delicate stomach. LMAO! Ok, now get back on your knees and suck Obama's cock some more!

Mr. Trump said that he could not recall exactly when he was no longer bothered by the spurs, but that he had not had an operation for the problem.
Probably stopped bothering him as soon as he left the draft board.

Hey k*nt, where was Bathhouse Barry for much of the Seal Team 6 raid on Osama Bin Laden? That's right, Barry "Blood & Guts" Obama was engrossed in a riveting game of Spades because watching the raid was too upsetting for her delicate stomach. LMAO! Ok, now get back on your knees and suck Obama's cock some more!
The Great Obama ordered the raid and monitored its progress throughout

Bush gave up the hunt in Tora Bora

Forum List

Back