Our President Says Stupid Stuff Some More

President Trump is doing exactly what we the people wanted. We want assurances that these refugees and VISA holders are not ISIS implants, because that is exactly what ISIS said it was going to do - and what they did over in Europe. We do not believe the bullshit from the media that Trump is against Islam, this has nothing to do with their religion and it never did. Just like the whole bullshit with the illegals coming across the southern border - they're not all Mexican's but that's what the media ran with "Oh he hates Mexicans" bullshit. This is just more of the same bullshit and it's working just as well as it did before the election. In fact, I'd say the vast majority of the American public is rolling their eyes over this shit because it makes logical sense to make sure these people are being properly vetted and our own government is saying our vetting system isn't/doesn't work. People from all sides of the aisle have stood up for at least the past couple years to say that the vetting system is flawed and needs to be changed.

Just some friendly advice. I hate your party and all you stand for, you are enemies of God, but for everyone's sake, please CALM THE FUCK DOWN.

I would love to calm down. I would love a nice, quiet week where all I need to focus on is policy, not Orwellian Newspeak. Spicer struck again yesterday with absolutely frightening bullshit, telling the American public that the refugee ban is NOT a ban. He said that's the media's term, even though he and Trump have been referring to it, properly, as a ban since it took effect.

The Trump administration realized the ban was not popular with a large number of citizens and Western countries. He could have held a briefing where he explained exactly what the administration is doing to investigate and improve the vetting, how it is enhancing our safety, how he is working with Saudi Arabia to establish Safe Zones where refugees can wait out the war. This might have helped.

Instead, the administration said, well if they don't like a ban, let's tell them it's NOT a ban. We'll call it "extreme vetting." That may fly on Breitbart, my President, but it ain't gonna fool the majority of the people on the planet. We have dictionaries.

A Thing is a Thing whether the President calls it a Thing or not. The people are not so stupid, yet, that calling a ban something else is going to work. It just scares the shit out of me that this is how the current administration chooses to roll.

Your party supports abortion and irresponsibility. Are you saying God would support that?

Your bitch lost to someone she considered an idiot. Doesn't say much for her or her supporters when they can't be someone they considered at such a low level.

upload_2017-2-2_0-42-34.png

I said troubled regions as outlined by obama. Pop your head out of your ass, clean the shit out of your eyes and try reading again.
Maybe the hair from trump's ball are blinding you, get up off your knees for a minute and observe your own quote without your usual failed attempts at parsing it after you've been made the fool...

It's a 90 day halt on immigration from those trouble regions, as outlined by Obama as well

Pres. Obama never authorized a 90 ban.
"those troubled regions" is what I was talking about. I even explained it for your pea brain.

Stupid asshole.
Lying Bitch, neither trump nor yourself were solely mentioning those regions, otherwise
Former Pres. Obama's name would not have been mentioned to try to justify the bullshit.
Now go lay down and suck a dick...
You have nothing, boy.
Except proving what an ignorant pos you are...boy.
Too bad you have been made the fool.
Humping my leg proved I'm ignorant? What a little boy.

Just some friendly advice. I hate your party and all you stand for, you are enemies of God, but for everyone's sake, please CALM THE FUCK DOWN.

I would love to calm down. I would love a nice, quiet week where all I need to focus on is policy, not Orwellian Newspeak. Spicer struck again yesterday with absolutely frightening bullshit, telling the American public that the refugee ban is NOT a ban. He said that's the media's term, even though he and Trump have been referring to it, properly, as a ban since it took effect.

The Trump administration realized the ban was not popular with a large number of citizens and Western countries. He could have held a briefing where he explained exactly what the administration is doing to investigate and improve the vetting, how it is enhancing our safety, how he is working with Saudi Arabia to establish Safe Zones where refugees can wait out the war. This might have helped.

Instead, the administration said, well if they don't like a ban, let's tell them it's NOT a ban. We'll call it "extreme vetting." That may fly on Breitbart, my President, but it ain't gonna fool the majority of the people on the planet. We have dictionaries.

A Thing is a Thing whether the President calls it a Thing or not. The people are not so stupid, yet, that calling a ban something else is going to work. It just scares the shit out of me that this is how the current administration chooses to roll.
When did you become our President?
Who is your president?

Oh jeez! It is not a ban in the same sense that airplane full of money delivered to Iran while the hostages waited for it so they could take off, was not a hostage payment! Get some rest!
They said it was NOT a hostage payment right from the start. They explained why. I rolled my eyes. However, it is not the same as calling it a hostage payment for three days and then saying "It is NOT a hostage payment."
Get the difference?
So, pure lies are better than lies and truth, depending on the day?
It is strictly partisan with libtards! Party before country with libtards!
I AM NOT A DEMOCRAT and I will thank you to remember it.
Every word you type speaks to you being a democrat.

So if we have a plane load of hostages sitting on the tarmac, not allowed to leave IRAN until a palate full of money inbound from the US in the dark of night arrives you don't call that ransom? And, Bergdof was traded for five terrorists and you do not call that ransom?

That is like me owing joe blow ten grand and he holds my husband until I pay up. It is joe blow's money and he holds my husband as " leverage" . See? The point you miss dear democrat is that IRAN has not fucking business holding hostages in the first goddamn place and it was ransom.
Okay, so you call me a Democrat when I'm not. You call the money flown to Iran "ransom" when you know full well it was money that had been ordered by an international court that we pay to the Iranians (we had been holding it for years). Technically, therefore, it is not ransom, even though the Iranians probably insisted on it prior to releasing the hostages.
So calling it ransom is your lie, not the President's.

They said it was NOT a hostage payment right from the start. They explained why. I rolled my eyes. However, it is not the same as calling it a hostage payment for three days and then saying "It is NOT a hostage payment."
Get the difference?

So if we have a plane load of hostages sitting on the tarmac, not allowed to leave IRAN until a palate full of money inbound from the US in the dark of night arrives you don't call that ransom? And, Bergdof was traded for five terrorists and you do not call that ransom?

That is like me owing joe blow ten grand and he holds my husband until I pay up. It is joe blow's money and he holds my husband as " leverage" . See? The point you miss dear democrat is that IRAN has not fucking business holding hostages in the first goddamn place and it was ransom.
Okay, so you call me a Democrat when I'm not. You call the money flown to Iran "ransom" when you know full well it was money that had been ordered by an international court that we pay to the Iranians (we had been holding it for years). Technically, therefore, it is not ransom, even though the Iranians probably insisted on it prior to releasing the hostages.
Clearly A Ransom

You call the money flown to Iran "ransom" when you know full well it was money that had been ordered by an international court that we pay to the Iranians (we had been holding it for years). Technically, therefore, it is not ransom, even though the Iranians probably insisted on it prior to releasing the hostages.
So they insisted on the money and it was delivered, in cash just before the hostages were freed but that wasn't a ransom payment? You don't connect dots very well.

And the judgment was for a government that no longer exists.

Maybe the hair from trump's ball are blinding you, get up off your knees for a minute and observe your own quote without your usual failed attempts at parsing it after you've been made the fool...

Pres. Obama never authorized a 90 ban.
"those troubled regions" is what I was talking about. I even explained it for your pea brain.

Stupid asshole.
Lying Bitch, neither trump nor yourself were solely mentioning those regions, otherwise
Former Pres. Obama's name would not have been mentioned to try to justify the bullshit.
You have nothing, boy.
Notice that you are now distancing yourself from the stupid assed assertion you made, after I cited the article you posted...lol.
Please continue to post articles and then make stupid assed statements that those articles directly contradict...lol.
Reading is fundamental...boy.

Clearly A Ransom
Says who?

Stupid asshole.
You have nothing, boy.
Notice that you are now distancing yourself from the stupid assed assertion you made, after I cited the article you posted...lol.
Please continue to post articles and then make stupid assed statements that those articles directly contradict...lol.
Reading is fundamental...boy.
The growing distance is between your ears. I mentioned the countries as defined by Obama and you tried to twist it into something else. I didn't let you so you're still here shitting in your libtard baby diapers. Like I said, you have nothing, boy.

Clearly A Ransom
Says who?
Read the thread.

Clearly A Ransom
Says who?
Read the thread.
No. You got a credible article by sources I trust know their business? Show it to me.

Clearly A Ransom
Says who?
Read the thread.
No. You got a credible article by sources I trust know their business? Show it to me.
I stated what happened. YOu can google and find out.
The info is in the link. Easy to google. I did the hard part for you :D

Clearly A Ransom
Says who?
Read the thread.
,why is it democrats think they can order you to find stuff for them that they approve of? Why dew they feel so entitled?

,why is it democrats think they can order you to find stuff for them that they approve of? Why dew they feel so entitled?
Why is it I should have to read through a whole thread in order to find....what? That's why. You wouldn't do it either.

Why is it I should have to read through a whole thread in order to find....what? That's why. You wouldn't do it either.
Well, you apparently seem hell-bent on the truth..

It is so funny when libtards read Trump, cant make heads or tails of it because it is just so direct and too honest for them to grasp, and thus pronounce it 'Stupid'!

roflmao

Forum List

Back