Our President Says Stupid Stuff Some More

Tilly, don't be a lazy skunk. You've given me five "funnies" in this thread but have yet to tell me what is so wrong that you need to mock it. As my grandmother always said, Don't find fault if you can't do better.
selective outrage is always humorous
As the great Han Solo once said, YUCK IT UP, FUR BALL!!!!
Lol wut?
Star Wars. The first one.
You know you're getting old when your cultural references are met with "Wut?"

Just some friendly advice. I hate your party and all you stand for, you are enemies of God, but for everyone's sake, please CALM THE FUCK DOWN.

I would love to calm down. I would love a nice, quiet week where all I need to focus on is policy, not Orwellian Newspeak. Spicer struck again yesterday with absolutely frightening bullshit, telling the American public that the refugee ban is NOT a ban. He said that's the media's term, even though he and Trump have been referring to it, properly, as a ban since it took effect.

The Trump administration realized the ban was not popular with a large number of citizens and Western countries. He could have held a briefing where he explained exactly what the administration is doing to investigate and improve the vetting, how it is enhancing our safety, how he is working with Saudi Arabia to establish Safe Zones where refugees can wait out the war. This might have helped.

Instead, the administration said, well if they don't like a ban, let's tell them it's NOT a ban. We'll call it "extreme vetting." That may fly on Breitbart, my President, but it ain't gonna fool the majority of the people on the planet. We have dictionaries.

A Thing is a Thing whether the President calls it a Thing or not. The people are not so stupid, yet, that calling a ban something else is going to work. It just scares the shit out of me that this is how the current administration chooses to roll.
Oh jeez! It is not a ban in the same sense that airplane full of money delivered to Iran while the hostages waited for it so they could take off, was not a hostage payment! Get some rest!

Just some friendly advice. I hate your party and all you stand for, you are enemies of God, but for everyone's sake, please CALM THE FUCK DOWN.

I would love to calm down. I would love a nice, quiet week where all I need to focus on is policy, not Orwellian Newspeak. Spicer struck again yesterday with absolutely frightening bullshit, telling the American public that the refugee ban is NOT a ban. He said that's the media's term, even though he and Trump have been referring to it, properly, as a ban since it took effect.

The Trump administration realized the ban was not popular with a large number of citizens and Western countries. He could have held a briefing where he explained exactly what the administration is doing to investigate and improve the vetting, how it is enhancing our safety, how he is working with Saudi Arabia to establish Safe Zones where refugees can wait out the war. This might have helped.

Instead, the administration said, well if they don't like a ban, let's tell them it's NOT a ban. We'll call it "extreme vetting." That may fly on Breitbart, my President, but it ain't gonna fool the majority of the people on the planet. We have dictionaries.

A Thing is a Thing whether the President calls it a Thing or not. The people are not so stupid, yet, that calling a ban something else is going to work. It just scares the shit out of me that this is how the current administration chooses to roll.
Oh jeez! It is not a ban in the same sense that airplane full of money delivered to Iran while the hostages waited for it so they could take off, was not a hostage payment! Get some rest!
They said it was NOT a hostage payment right from the start. They explained why. I rolled my eyes. However, it is not the same as calling it a hostage payment for three days and then saying "It is NOT a hostage payment."
Get the difference?

They said it was NOT a hostage payment right from the start. They explained why. I rolled my eyes. However, it is not the same as calling it a hostage payment for three days and then saying "It is NOT a hostage payment."
Get the difference?
So, pure lies are better than lies and truth, depending on the day?

Get the difference?
It is strictly partisan with libtards! Party before country with libtards!

Get the difference?
For the sake of this particular argument, that we do not change the meaning of common words, yes. Obama insisted that money was in repayment of money held back due to sanctions, which had been lifted with the Iran Nuclear Deal. It is true that money was owed. Did Iran tell the U.S. (privately) that we weren't getting our hostages back until that payment, which they were owed, reached them? Most likely. Is that ransom? No, it's not. It is Iran using their leverage. And Obama let them. If you choose not to believe that version of events, I'd like to see proof it was something else.
You folks insist on making this far more complicated than it is. A cat is a cat, not a dog. Offering examples of what you INFER are lies by another politician (but can't prove) doesn't disprove my argument.

Get the difference?
I AM NOT A DEMOCRAT and I will thank you to remember it.

Get the difference?
For the sake of this particular argument, that we do not change the meaning of common words, yes. Obama insisted that money was in repayment of money held back due to sanctions, which had been lifted with the Iran Nuclear Deal. It is true that money was owed. Did Iran tell the U.S. (privately) that we weren't getting our hostages back until that payment, which they were owed, reached them? Most likely. Is that ransom? No, it's not. It is Iran using their leverage. And Obama let them. If you choose not to believe that version of events, I'd like to see proof it was something else.
You folks insist on making this far more complicated than it is. A cat is a cat, not a dog. Offering examples of what you INFER are lies by another politician (but can't prove) doesn't disprove my argument.
Weird how a couple days before that they just MADE a payment for that, specifically. And another payment after that. There was time in between each payment. That ransom wasn't even scheduled for the payments you are talking about.
More fake news, oldlady..
You folks insist on making this far more complicated than it is.
You are doing the same thing. You have done split this hair 35 times. This is nothing more than selective outrage.

Get the difference?
They`re upset with this kind of lie but gave a free pass to those who lied their way into Iraq. They have no shame.

Get the difference?
I AM NOT A DEMOCRAT and I will thank you to remember it.
Every word you type speaks to you being a democrat.

So if we have a plane load of hostages sitting on the tarmac, not allowed to leave IRAN until a palate full of money inbound from the US in the dark of night arrives you don't call that ransom? And, Bergdof was traded for five terrorists and you do not call that ransom?

That is like me owing joe blow ten grand and he holds my husband until I pay up. It is joe blow's money and he holds my husband as " leverage" . See? The point you miss dear democrat is that IRAN has not fucking business holding hostages in the first goddamn place and it was ransom.

And you are a typical liberal. Uninformed, full of emotion and highly opinionated. Trump ran on this policy, it came as no surprise to anyone that doesn't get their news through leftist media outlets. It's a 90 day halt on immigration from those trouble regions, as outlined by Obama as well, until a better vetting process is in place.

I don't care what word they use to describe it, although the word ban has permanent connotations. The word freeze would be better imo because it has a temporary assumption.

It's just like a lib to get their bowels in an uproar over the words and not give a shit about the harm that could come to us. As proven in Europe. I don't hate liberalism, I despise it for the brainwashing propagandizing corrupt institution that it is.
Too bad you called another poster "uninformed" while making an utter dumbass of yourself...
Case in point:
It's a 90 day halt on immigration from those trouble regions, as outlined by Obama as well
Hey stupid ass Conservative, reading is fundamental, apparently in your case comprehension is not.
Pres. Obama NEVER placed or advocated for a total ban of all Muslims anywhere in the world...stop pulling fox news out your ass...

In December 2015, President Obama signed into law a measure placing limited restrictions on certain travelers who had visited Iran, Iraq, Sudan, or Syria on or after March 1, 2011Under the law, dual citizens of visa-waiver countries and Iran, Iraq, Sudan, or Syria could no longer travel to the U.S. without a visa. Dual citizens of Libya, Somalia, and Yemen could, however, still use the visa-waiver program if they hadn't traveled to any of the seven countries after March 2011.
I said troubled regions as outlined by obama. Pop your head out of your ass, clean the shit out of your eyes and try reading again.
Maybe the hair from trump's ball are blinding you, get up off your knees for a minute and observe your own quote without your usual failed attempts at parsing it after you've been made the fool...

It's a 90 day halt on immigration from those trouble regions, as outlined by Obama as well

Pres. Obama never authorized a 90 ban.
"those troubled regions" is what I was talking about. I even explained it for your pea brain.

Stupid asshole.

And you are a typical liberal. Uninformed, full of emotion and highly opinionated. Trump ran on this policy, it came as no surprise to anyone that doesn't get their news through leftist media outlets. It's a 90 day halt on immigration from those trouble regions, as outlined by Obama as well, until a better vetting process is in place.

I don't care what word they use to describe it, although the word ban has permanent connotations. The word freeze would be better imo because it has a temporary assumption.

It's just like a lib to get their bowels in an uproar over the words and not give a shit about the harm that could come to us. As proven in Europe. I don't hate liberalism, I despise it for the brainwashing propagandizing corrupt institution that it is.
Too bad you called another poster "uninformed" while making an utter dumbass of yourself...
Case in point:
Hey stupid ass Conservative, reading is fundamental, apparently in your case comprehension is not.
Pres. Obama NEVER placed or advocated for a total ban of all Muslims anywhere in the world...stop pulling fox news out your ass...

In December 2015, President Obama signed into law a measure placing limited restrictions on certain travelers who had visited Iran, Iraq, Sudan, or Syria on or after March 1, 2011Under the law, dual citizens of visa-waiver countries and Iran, Iraq, Sudan, or Syria could no longer travel to the U.S. without a visa. Dual citizens of Libya, Somalia, and Yemen could, however, still use the visa-waiver program if they hadn't traveled to any of the seven countries after March 2011.
I said troubled regions as outlined by obama. Pop your head out of your ass, clean the shit out of your eyes and try reading again.
Maybe the hair from trump's ball are blinding you, get up off your knees for a minute and observe your own quote without your usual failed attempts at parsing it after you've been made the fool...

"those troubled regions" is what I was talking about. I even explained it for your pea brain.

Stupid asshole.
Lying Bitch, neither trump nor yourself were solely mentioning those regions, otherwise
Former Pres. Obama's name would not have been mentioned to try to justify the bullshit.
Now go lay down and suck a dick...

Case in point:

Stupid asshole.
Lying Bitch, neither trump nor yourself were solely mentioning those regions, otherwise
Former Pres. Obama's name would not have been mentioned to try to justify the bullshit.
You have nothing, boy.

Another butthurt Leftard thread
No. I'm disappointed you would say that. I'm not a screecher just making noise because we lost. This is real, whether the Trump supporters want to admit it or not. I know English. I know what certain words mean. When Spicer comes out and declares a ban is not a ban, it is the same as the day he came out and said Trump had more people at his inauguration than any President in history. And we will believe it, by God.
Believe it or not, this is not a good thing, folks. And believe it or not, it worries me as much as anything else going on in this administration.
Hillaharpist Floating on a Cloud of Moral Superiority

Conceited dishonesty oozes out of your posturing posts. You pretend to represent much more than your chanting echo-chamber clique, then you put on your shocked-mask when the rest of us don't take up your self-righteous hymnal and join your choir.

Last edited:

I heard more stupidest stuff for 8 years coming from estupido odumbo.

You should know that your OP is in fact Orwellian Newspeak and Doublespeak.
How so? I'd REALLY like to have you explain that in detail for me.

If you don't believe what's being told to you then that's your right. Go for it. But that's not only what you did. You deliberately distorted the meaning of what was clarified and inserted the term 'ban' for vetting citing it had been used earlier. That's a kind of Double Speak - distortion or reversing the meaning of what's being said. A characteristic of Newspeak is thought control and in your insistence (stated as fact) that he meant what YOU think he meant, and so too inserting your own reality ("A Thing is a Thing whether the President calls it a Thing or not" meets that standard. I never once thought of what Trump did was a Moslem ban or any kind of ban. Quite rightly, I saw it as protecting America from being infiltrated by terrorists. We all did - except for people desperate to bring Trump down.

telling the American public that the refugee ban is NOT a ban. He said that's the media's term, even though he and Trump have been referring to it, properly, as a ban since it took effect.

The Trump administration realized the ban was not popular with a large number of citizens and Western countries.

A Thing is a Thing whether the President calls it a Thing or not. The people are not so stupid, yet, that calling a ban something else is going to work.

Case in point:Hey stupid ass Conservative, reading is fundamental, apparently in your case comprehension is not.

Stupid asshole.
You have nothing, boy.
Except proving what an ignorant pos you are...boy.
Too bad you have been made the fool.

Forum List

Back