Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Our President tweets about the Coronavirus

dcbl

Good guys wear white hats
Aug 23, 2011
Bham, AL
and speaks the truth!

1-B7-CFC1-D-90-D4-40-D6-AC5-E-B750286-C7736.jpg

While this crash was inevitable the country would be in better shape if someone had taken Trump's cell phone away.

here is what is going to happen --

the hysteria over this virus will die down and the markets will recover

it will all fizzle out over the next few months

and we will be blessed with 4 more years of President Donald John Trump

Iconusaflagsmiley.gif

He's not wrong, but the problem is people in general are ignorant, stupid, and irrational. Hence, they are easily controlled by fear and this is a great exercise in that. I was at the grocery store yesterday here in Las Vegas to pick up some food for dinner and I happened to walk down the paper aisle. The toilet paper and paper towels shelves were 95% cleared out. We've had one case of Coronavirus in southern Nevada. One. There is no excuse for this and I don't get the logic behind hoarding toilet paper. Last I checked Corona didn't give you explosive diarrhea.

He's not wrong, but the problem is people in general are ignorant, stupid, and irrational. Hence, they are easily controlled by fear and this is a great exercise in that. I was at the grocery store yesterday here in Las Vegas to pick up some food for dinner and I happened to walk down the paper aisle. The toilet paper and paper towels shelves were 95% cleared out. We've had one case of Coronavirus in southern Nevada. One. There is no excuse for this and I don't get the logic behind hoarding toilet paper. Last I checked Corona didn't give you explosive diarrhea.
right? I thought it attacked the lungs. that's far from the poop hole.

The markets crashing just show how dependent we are on China. We’ve farmed our way too much manufacturing of so many different industries. Right now the fact that China solely controls over 80% of our medical supplies and equipment just shows how vulnerable we are to their bullshit. They’ve already threatened to withhold all antibiotics.

We need to pass some new legislation to prevents critical goods from being produced in China.

The King of fools speaks again. In other words, screw what the experts say. Nothing to worry about. No wonder the market is crashing. Who the hell can have any faith in what that moron says.

It is beyond crazy how people are overreacting to this

the empty shelves in the stores does not surprise me at all (here in Birmingham, and in Atlanta where I am from, 2 inches of snow causes grocery stores to be wiped clean of milk, bread and canned goods)

My son goes to Auburn; the students there have been informed that there is a real possibility that on campus classes and activities will be cancelled -- students will have to take courses online

if a big state school like AU is doing this, you can be sure that other campuses are thinking along the same lines...

The markets crashing just show how dependent we are on China. We’ve farmed our way too much manufacturing of so many different industries. Right now the fact that China solely controls over 80% of our medical supplies and equipment just shows how vulnerable we are to their bullshit. They’ve already threatened to withhold all antibiotics.

We need to pass some new legislation to prevents critical goods from being produced in China.
son, our nation has succumbed to the red.

It is beyond crazy how people are overreacting to this

the empty shelves in the stores does not surprise me at all (here in Birmingham, and in Atlanta where I am from, 2 inches of snow causes grocery stores to be wiped clean of milk, bread and canned goods)

My son goes to Auburn; the students there have been informed that there is a real possibility that on campus classes and activities will be cancelled -- students will have to take courses online

if a big state school like AU is doing this, you can be sure that other campuses are thinking along the same lines...
Would never happen during football season.

All the rushes on TP sure makes me glad we have bidets. lol

Forum List

Back