Out of all the hundreds of thousands of women marching and protesting Trump is President.....

Little-Acorn

Gold Member
Jun 20, 2006
San Diego, CA
.... how many of them voted?

How many worked to get their candidate elected?

And how many sat around doing nothing as the election was held, the decision taken, and they finally found out they didn't get what they wanted? Only to start marching long after the fact, proclaiming "I'm unhappy! Someone has to do something about it!" ?

And how many sat around doing nothing as the election was held, the decision taken, and they finally found out they didn't get what they wanted? Only to start marching long after the fact, proclaiming "I'm unhappy! Someone has to do something about it!" ?
A lot of them there probably voted Trump and are just there to keep their girlfriends happy....:lol:

A lot of them there probably voted Trump and are just there to keep their girlfriends happy....:lol:
right, most of them were just home eating their fast food meal cause cooking is too complicated

Probably 95% of them.

Probably 95% of them.
Link? Reference?

Or did you just make it up out of thin air?

Keep it up, alt right, and the marches will keep growing. The GOP Congress will not alienate America's women for Trump. They will impeach him first.

Keep it up, alt right, and the marches will keep growing. The GOP Congress will not alienate America's women for Trump. They will impeach him first.
image.jpeg

Probably 95% of them.
Link? Reference?

You have no idea, yo yo, so don't be pulling crap on someone who is talking sensibly.

If you and that alt right think you can ignore the growing women's movement instead of trying to get out in front of it, then you are headed to political extinction.

Out of all the hundreds of thousands of women marching and protesting Trump is President....

...... how many of them voted?

Found on another website:

16142923_1287908214588916_5333070807677437843_n.jpg

Last edited:
Probably 95% of them.
Link? Reference?

It's called a guess.

What's your smartass guess? 5%?

Those people are obviously politically motivated... why is your assumption that they did not participate in the political process? How many non-political people do you think would go out there among huge crowds of people to protest something very very political and important as fair treatment of women and womens rights?

No way to know, so why don't you just make up a figure. You know, since "three million illegals" worked out so well.

It would be a safe assumption that a considerably higher percentage of them voted than the 55% of the electorate who showed up for the election, since they're motivated.

Out of all the hundreds of thousands of women marching and protesting Trump is President....

Link? Reference?

47% of white women, 68% of Hispanic women, and 94% of black women voted for Clinton.

The marches today have increased all of those totals. Just how much, we will have to watch.

Let's see if Trump plays into their hands.

47% of white women, 68% of Hispanic women, and 94% of black women voted for Clinton.

The marches today have increased all of those totals.
The polls are still open???

Or is little jakestarky trying to say that most (if not all) of the women in these marches didn't vote at all, and that if they were to add in their votes now, they would give Hillary votes she didn't get in November?

Looks like the usual liberal fanatics have nothing but the usual made-up statistics, lies, guesswork, and insults. It is about all that normal people have come to expect from them.

No wonder they got kicked out of every majority in the government, including the White House.

Probably 95% of them.
Link? Reference?

You have no idea, yo yo, so don't be pulling crap on someone who is talking sensibly.

If you and that alt right think you can ignore the growing women's movement instead of trying to get out in front of it, then you are headed to political extinction.
image.jpeg

Probably 95% of them.
Link? Reference?

Hmmm that's what hillary said too.

Probably 95% of them.
Link? Reference?

Did Starkey wear his pink 'pussyhat' today?
--LOL

Forum List

Back