Outrageous: McDonald's Hires Foreign H-1Bs---Fires 70 White-Collar Accounting Staff

Our government and big businesses are conspiring to put Americans out of work and replacing them with cheaper foreign workers, who are shipped right here to the United States to replace American workers. The H1-B visa program was never intended to be abused this way, but if Hillary Clinton gets elected, things will only get worse.

Our government and big businesses are conspiring to put Americans out of work and replacing them with cheaper foreign workers, who are shipped right here to the United States to replace American workers. The H1-B visa program was never intended to be abused this way, but if Hillary Clinton gets elected, things will only get worse.
Doesnt matter who is elected regarding that topic. Not enough smart americans willing to work for cheap in certain fields. This is the capitalistic market at its finest. Dont cry now. Thats what you guys wanted. Less government interference right? I know Drumpf is profiting from this right now.

This needs to stop.
what does? racism against mexicans? if so I agree
How about you keep your racism out of the discussion? This is about AMERICANS being out of work, 95 million out of the labor forces while non Americans are being given preference while our veterans are dying on waiting lists and our seniors dependent on Social Security have been denied the right to their own money.

That's why Trump will win, because there are more Americans who still love America than assholes like you who hate the country.

Is it just me, or does every news story lately seem to be virtually a campaign commercial for Trump?

McDonalds Hires Foreign H-1Bs, Fires 70 American Accounting Staff - Breitbart

I agree that it's a bad thing in general, but I can't feel sorry for the white collar types getting at taste of what they avidly supported for blue collar workers for decades; I guess they were so impressed with themselves and their 'skillz' and busy laughing at the proles, they forgot to notice they were next in line for income cuts. They can compete with all those recently fired ass kissers from Wells Fargo, who thought sucking up and pleasing the Boss would get them somewhere, but instead found out most CEO's and upper management just have contempt for them as they do for any other employee and toss them under the bus at the first sign of 'problems'.

Is it just me, or does every news story lately seem to be virtually a campaign commercial for Trump?

I agree that it's a bad thing in general, but I can't feel sorry for the white collar types getting at taste of what they avidly supported for blue collar workers for decades; I guess they were so impressed with themselves and their 'skillz' and busy laughing at the proles, they forgot to notice they were next in line for income cuts. They can compete with all those recently fired ass kissers from Wells Fargo, who thought sucking up and pleasing the Boss would get them somewhere, but instead found out most CEO's and upper management just have contempt for them as they do for any other employee and toss them under the bus at the first sign of 'problems'.

What are you talking about?

If you don't know then you wouldn't understand the answer in the first place.

Republicans love that welfare program, too; Paul Ryan was handing out a few 10's of thousands of them during the primaries to companies, and the Chamber of Commerce and other 'conservative' slush funds have always supported illegal immigration and replacing domestic jobs with H1-B cards.

Legal outsourcing since 2001. Banking jobs have been outsourced. R&D has been outsourced. It appears I am not the one that wouldn't understand. Hey, you know what we need? A little more division. You're just doing your part.

Legal outsourcing since 2001. Banking jobs have been outsourced. R&D has been outsourced. It appears I am not the one that wouldn't understand.

Blue collar 'outsourcing' began long before that, and illegal immigration has been actively encouraged and subsidized since Carter, and Reagan really loved them. The white collar types heartily approved and cheered it all on. Now they're next in line, and don't particularly rate a pity party.

Republicans love that welfare program, too; Paul Ryan was handing out a few 10's of thousands of them during the primaries to companies, and the Chamber of Commerce and other 'conservative' slush funds have always supported illegal immigration and replacing domestic jobs with H1-B cards.
You mean the US Chamber of Commerce. They are the reason Republicans have continually spited their own base in favor of amnesty and cheap labor. It's the reason we rejected all their candidates by nominating Trump instead of Jebby. The GOP establishment is at war with us and we're going to kick their asses.

Legal outsourcing since 2001. Banking jobs have been outsourced. R&D has been outsourced. It appears I am not the one that wouldn't understand.

Blue collar 'outsourcing' began long before that, and illegal immigration has been actively encouraged and subsidized since Carter, and Reagan really loved them. The white collar types heartily approved and cheered it all on. Now they're next in line, and don't particularly rate a pity party.

No they didn't.

No they didn't.

Yes, they did, and still vote the same; they have this fantasy that they are all going to get rich off of their 401K's and stuff, and think they're exempt from the economic carnage. Those 'divisions' you speak of were already there along time ago. White collar types cut their own throats.

Legal outsourcing since 2001. Banking jobs have been outsourced. R&D has been outsourced. It appears I am not the one that wouldn't understand. Hey, you know what we need? A little more division. You're just doing your part.
That's the hope that Trump offers, that it doesn't have to be that way and it doesn't have to keep happening. The NAFTA status quo CAN be changed back.

No they didn't.

Yes, they did, and still vote the same; they have this fantasy that they are all going to get rich off of their 401K's and stuff, and think they're exempt from the economic carnage. Those 'divisions' you speak of were already there along time ago.

No, they didn't. Lemme explain to you how the 401K came to be. Once upon a time there was thing called pensions. Financial advisors went to the businesses and laid out all of this shit and held classes for people. The working people didn't play the stockmarket. They didn't ask for this. They didn't want this shit. It was a decision made for them. Blue collar/white collar got the same shit. The division lies solely in your head.

No they didn't.

Yes, they did, and still vote the same; they have this fantasy that they are all going to get rich off of their 401K's and stuff, and think they're exempt from the economic carnage. Those 'divisions' you speak of were already there along time ago.

No, they didn't. Lemme explain to you how the 401K came to be. Once upon a time there was thing called pensions. Financial advisors went to the businesses and laid out all of this shit and held classes for people. The working people didn't play the stockmarket. They didn't ask for this. They didn't want this shit. It was a decision made for them. Blue collar/white collar got the same shit. The division lies solely in your head.

I know exactly where it came from, thanks, and your simplistic fantasy doesn't impress. It's the same scam they want to run Social Security through, nothing new.. But as long as they can keep the Wall Street Ponzi schemes going, and generate bubbles that hand the suckers imaginary double digit gains every so often, they will follow along like lemmings; when it crashes, they'll snivel about it. Woopity do.

Forum List

Back