Outta here after this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am back to my heavy addiction of gaming, so I have been on here less.
take care G.T. and write us, send a post card.

What is gaming, exactly? Online role playing games, gambling, or something else.

Hadn't thought of it like that. For me online role playing. Although I like to play cards every now and then, I like my checkbook having a balance much more. Nowadays people play with their credit cards. If you ask me, that is just plain foolish.

I stick to the role playing games although right now it is Civ V.

Immie

I've lost my interest for political discussion, and I've not had the urge to be active as a result so I might as well bounce. It was a gradual process, the more vile it becomes in partisan world the less I dig it.

This thread is in case anyone wants to get a hold of me in the thereafter, just pm me for an email address and I'll oblige.

Hope you all do well, things are going great for me. :razz:

Cheers.

Jebus teast on toast this kid quits the Interwebs quarterly... :rofl:

:)

peace...

I've lost my interest for political discussion, and I've not had the urge to be active as a result so I might as well bounce. It was a gradual process, the more vile it becomes in partisan world the less I dig it.

This thread is in case anyone wants to get a hold of me in the thereafter, just pm me for an email address and I'll oblige.

Cheers.

Fare thee well. I've found myself with similar sentiments quite frequently.

Cheers.

Fare thee well. I've found myself with similar sentiments quite frequently.

I Necro'd this Thread, Zed... ;)

Although after his Complete Fail yesterday, he may be gone... Again. :rofl:

peace...

Last edited:

Cheers.

"Things are going great for me"...

:lmao:

What a Fag.

peace...

G.T. leaving & mal is back?!!! What did we do to deserve this :dunno: :(

No, I left for a bit back in May when I got bored of Politics. I came back though.

They all do!

Mal just bumped this cuz.....well, you know how he gets hung up on his obsessions.

Shorty must be getting forgetful because his Bald Head is exposed to the Cold...

This isn't your only, "I'm leaving" Thread you Emotional little Bitch. :lol:

You've been runned oft the Interwebs more than once and in more than one place little girl.

peace...

Do you think you have a point? I cant find it

Where was I supposed to be? I'm confused with your retard

Cheers.

Allegedly, I'm your sock. And a male. Do I have to leave too? :doubt:

Your Confusion is probably based in your System being overwhelmed with Hair Medicine, "Supplements" and of course the brand of Eyeliner you use.

You spend so much on the your girl clothes, why do you skimp on the make-up?... :dunno:

peace...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back