Over 170 people with Jeffrey Epstein links likely to be named in court docs set to be unsealed in coming weeks

He wasn't even on suicide watch.

He had plenty of reason to kill himself and had already hinted that he might.

He killed himself.
The cameras going out with multiple guards asleep is way too sketch for me. I don't buy it. I work in a maximum security prison and I'm telling you that's crazy. Especially for an extremely high profile inmate like that.

At the very least the scene was set to allow him to kill himself. The very least.

Gee.

So , because President Trump was seen at the same party as Epstein, they're good buddies.

I
More than that ...

Trump called Epstein a ‘terrific guy’ who enjoyed ‘younger’ women before denying relationship with him​

“I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,” Trump told New York Magazine that year for a story headlined “Jeffrey Epstein: International Moneyman of Mystery.” “He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”

Now, Epstein is in jail, charged with sex trafficking by federal prosecutors who allege he abused dozens of female minors in New York and Palm Beach, Fla. He is no longer a friend anyone would want to claim.

And now, Trump doesn’t.

yeah... you;re not getting it.
well... actually... you are a pretty smart guy, so you do get it, but you choose to not get it
I do get it

Trump cut his losses AFTER it became clear that Epstein was a molester

“He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”

Why didn’t Trump cut his contact then?

I guess you believe they're pols or political operatives? WrongAgain/BackAgain

another keeper post
The dainty pretends to know things he obviously doesn’t have clue one about.

I’m looking forward to a post offered by the dainty (maybe possibly someday) worth keeping. All it would require is for him to finally be right about something. 👍

I do get it

Trump cut his losses AFTER it became clear that Epstein was a molester

“He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”
And that is the same as actually going to pedo island eh?
Got it

Then your bias is getting the best of you.
You really think there were absolutely no influences in that situation other than Epstein himself electing to kill himself? You don't strike me as the naive type. Cameras going out at the very moment he died is not a coincidence. Officers being asleep too?

I have worked at a maximum security prison for 2 years now and have never even heard of cameras going out. It's extremely rare. They are expensive cameras that get work done on them regularly so that never happens. There are a lot of safeguards to prevent these things, and he would have been in federal max, which is even more secure and has better trained officers than where I work, a state prison.

In my mind it's impossible that this was all coincidence.

Ate you claiming there was sexual abuse 24/7 on Epsteins island and that anyone visiting the island must have been involved?
Anyone going to his island in the years following his first indictment, where he admitted to using underage girls... yes. Absolutely. If Trump was proven to have been shown to be at pedo island I will equate his actions with Clinton's 100%.
Until then, his loose association with Epstein is not even in the same solar system as to how close Clinton and Epstein were.

Anyone going to his island in the years following his first indictment, where he admitted to using underage girls... yes. Absolutely. If Trump was proven to have been shown to be at pedo island I will equate his actions with Clinton's 100%.
Until then, his loose association with Epstein is not even in the same solar system as to how close Clinton and Epstein were.

Trump visited Epsteins Palm Beach home many times
Molesting went on there also

Trump was well aware of his taste in young women

At this point it’s a Big surprise that this pending release of Hugely damning information is still in Current Events and not already censored to the hinterlands.
But, I do notice in last hour that Fart Fun and the usual disrupters are engaged in the kiddie activitie of getting this thread sent away.

Forum List

Back