Over 170 people with Jeffrey Epstein links likely to be named in court docs set to be unsealed in coming weeks

Trump visited Epsteins Palm Beach home many times
Molesting went on there also

Trump was well aware of his taste in young women
Now you are just making stuff up.
In an anti-Trump book, the author claims Trump said he was at his Palm beach home.... once.
And here you are RW

More than that ...

Trump called Epstein a ‘terrific guy’ who enjoyed ‘younger’ women before denying relationship with him​

“I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,” Trump told New York Magazine that year for a story headlined “Jeffrey Epstein: International Moneyman of Mystery.” “He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”

Now, Epstein is in jail, charged with sex trafficking by federal prosecutors who allege he abused dozens of female minors in New York and Palm Beach, Fla. He is no longer a friend anyone would want to claim.

And now, Trump doesn’t.
And the rest of the story is he quickly found out what a terrific guy he wasn’t and cut ties with him, all well over 20 years ago

Last edited:
This is a TDS free thread

TDS = you're feeling butthurt every time your cult leader seems to be attacked.

Trump called Epstein a ‘terrific guy’ who enjoyed ‘younger’ women before denying relationship with him​

“I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,” Trump told New York Magazine that year for a story headlined “Jeffrey Epstein: International Moneyman of Mystery.” “He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”

Now, Epstein is in jail, charged with sex trafficking by federal prosecutors who allege he abused dozens of female minors in New York and Palm Beach, Fla. He is no longer a friend anyone would want to claim.

And now, Trump doesn’t.

Thank you for clarifying about all that. I just merely assumed that if a name appears on that list that they are automatically guilty of a crime.
I'd bet that you're mostly correct. Most, if not all, likely are guilty. Epstein made a living off of child exploitation. I can see no reason why anyone would be associated with the monster unless they benefitted from his particular offerings.

I'd bet that you're mostly correct. Most, if not all, likely are guilty. Epstein made a living off of child exploitation. I can see no reason why anyone would be associated with the monster unless they benefitted from his particular offerings.
Because he had a large and successful financial management business and was a political donor.

Forum List

Back