Over 170 people with Jeffrey Epstein links likely to be named in court docs set to be unsealed in coming weeks

Sure you are. Malfunctions happen. You are a victim of bias. Of your own bias and of selection bias.
What do you suppose the odds are of the cameras malfunctioning where that particular inmate was and at that particular time? The time of his death. Possibly the highest profile inmate in U.S history and the cameras go out while the officers are asleep. I want to remind you that I have never seen a camera go down in two years, because preventative measures make sure that never happens. You have a better chance of flipping heads 50 times in a row.

What do you suppose the odds are of the cameras malfunctioning where that particular inmate was and at that particular time?
What are the odds of any camera malfunctioning at any exact date and time? You have already loaded the question with your bias.

How many jail cameras malfunctioned last year? You don't know. You have only ever read about one camera malfunction. Selection bias.

I'd bet that you're mostly correct. Most, if not all, likely are guilty. Epstein made a living off of child exploitation. I can see no reason why anyone would be associated with the monster unless they benefitted from his particular offerings.
Epstein made his living as a hedge fund manager.

You have only ever read about one camera malfunction. Selection bias.
You act like I have no background from which to substantiate my opinions here. I work at a maximum security prison. I already told you how we take steps to prevent this from happening. Cameras almost never go down. The odds that there was no foul play are astronomically low. Possibly the highest profile inmate in U.S history, in a maximum security federal prison run by officers with degrees. Those officers passed out on duty watching one of the highest profile inmates ever? The cameras too? Get real dude.

I'm starting to suspect there is some kind of political element that's keeping you from seeing reality here.

You act like I have no background from which to substantiate my opinions here. I work at a maximum security prison. I already told you how we take steps to prevent this from happening. Cameras almost never go down. The odds that there was no foul play are astronomically low. Highest profile inmate in history, maximum security federal prison run by officers with degrees. Those officers passed out on duty watching one of the highest profile inmates ever? The cameras too? Get real dude.

I'm starting to suspect there is some kind of political element that's keeping you from seeing reality here.
How many jails and prisons and cameras in the world? Your personal anecdote contributes to your bias, but contributes nothing to a rational assessment of what happened.

Cameras do go down.

In addition to your personal and selection bias, you are falling victim to a well known psychological phenomenon:

People experience cognitive dissonance, when a significant event has a mundane cause.

This is where conspiracy theories are born.

How many jails and prisons and cameras in the world? Your personal anecdote contributes to your bias, but contributes nothing to a rational assessment of what happened.

Cameras do go down.

In addition to your personal and selection bias, you are falling victim to a well known psychological phenomenon:

People experience cognitive dissonance, when a significant event has a mundane cause.

This is where conspiracy theories are born.
Meh.

I tried.

Meh.

I tried.
Here is a thought experiment that could help you:

Take a walk outside. Pause and look down. Find a rock, or a leaf.

Ask yourself, "What are the odds that a rock or leaf rolled or fell and landed at this EXACT spot to be viewed at this EXACT time?

The answer is, of course, negligible. Nearly zero. Much lower than the odds of a camera malfunctioning at an exact date and time, as there are fewer cameras and fewer locations of cameras.

Then ask yourself if it is rational to then claim it impossible for that rock to be at that spot at that time.

It of course is irrational to claim that. But an untrained mind would argue it is impossible.
Creationists fall into this same downward spiral of fallacy, when talking about the odds of life on earth forming.

Funny as hell watching leftists and the media scraping the barrel bottom to link Trump with Epstein when none exist. Funnier watching Democrats doing everything possible to protect Trump by against releasing the list, right? 😂 😆

I'll believe it when I see it. Ultimately, if there is anyone on that list the "powers that be" really don't want released they probably won't be on there, so I'm not expecting anything Earth shattering. Also, just because someone was a client of Epstein, that doesn't mean they are guilty of anything.

If ALL of the culprits were Republican pussy-loving misogynists Donald Trump (former Democrat), the names would have already been released. But, the disclosure has been delayed.

Who wants to bet there are Democrats that love to grab young pussy as much as Trump?

I'll believe it when I see it. Ultimately, if there is anyone on that list the "powers that be" really don't want released they probably won't be on there, so I'm not expecting anything Earth shattering. Also, just because someone was a client of Epstein, that doesn't mean they are guilty of anything.

Epstein pussy meme.jpg

This will make that Senate sex tape look like a kids school recital.

People don't really care overall who is on the list. All they care about is whether they can use it to further their politics.

Once again it's noted that Dershowitz is on the list. Every time I bring it up, those who believe he is helping them politically defend him.

Right, he left his underwear on. He helped get him his initial slap on the wrist to continue abusing young women, He knew who Epstein was and what he was doing. As long as he is a political positive, well, then it's all OK.

Forum List

Back