Over 170 people with Jeffrey Epstein links likely to be named in court docs set to be unsealed in coming weeks

So what is proper about Trump complimenting a child molester about his taste in women?
. . ahhh. . .

Apparently you have never listened to Trump speak.

You think this is out of the norm for this man's rhetoric? :dunno:

iu

I'm curious. In your experience, EXACTLY, PRECISELY, do you know of how many times, in the facility that you worked, did they go down?
I've worked as a CO for a little over two years now and have never seen a camera go offline. It's possible it has happened and I didn't know about it, but it's just something you don't see or hear about. It's extremely uncommon, to the point I haven't even heard of it in more than 2 years.

I work tonight. I might ask my captain about it.

I've worked as a CO for a little over two years now and have never seen a camera go offline. It's possible it has happened and I didn't know about it, but it's just something you don't see or hear about. It's extremely uncommon, to the point I haven't even heard of it in more than 2 years.

I work tonight. I might ask my captain about it.
Thanks! :113:

This is as I suspected.

Originally, the attorney that moved to have these court documents sealed, was James Comey's daughter.
If, when these docs are released, we don't see a lot of judges, lawyers and spooks in them, then we are not seeing them all.

Epstein and Maxwell were mixed up with the intel agencies & the international Deep State. Too many folks wanted him to keep quiet, it was no accident, and anyone that says so, is either terminal dumb, or lying. You shouldn't have much respect for them at that point.

The folks that are gaslighting you that his death was "just a suicide," and that it was just a coincidence that everyone was asleep and the cameras were off, IMO, probably either know better, or are terminally stoopid.

"It is pretty common knowledge, that the flight logs and much of the evidence has been put out there, but Epstein's client list, is under wraps.

"Some evidence in Maxwell's case remained sealed, including Epstein's little black book, however Posobiec's Tweet suggested that all the evidence had been kept secret."
1704165086192.png

Ghislaine Maxwell trial - live: Socialite’s ‘little black book’ to remain secret​

This? Is the most authoritative investigative journalist on the issue, (I have found.)

Epstein​

"Epstein, the billionaire pedophile and sex trafficker with a myriad of connections to the rich and powerful in the United States and several other countries, had told those close to him that he had feared for his life prior to his sudden “suicide,” the Washington Post reported, while his defense lawyers claimed that he had planned to cooperate with federal authorities.

Following the controversial conclusion by the New York Medical Examiner that Epstein’s death was a suicide — a conclusion contested by Epstein’s attornies as well as by independent forensic pathologists, given the apparent evidence pointing towards strangulation — corporate media coverage of the Epstein case has slowed to a trickle, save for sensationalist stories about his alleged co-conspirator Ghislaine Maxwell and new salacious details of his past. Gone from corporate media are any hints of the larger scandal, revolving around the admission that Epstein had “belonged to intelligence.” – continue reading >>"

Although Whitney Webb's politics veer slightly left of center, and she started her career, mostly at the radical left blog, Mint Press News, before doing her own thing, recently, Glen Beck had her on, and said, it was the most important interview he had ever conducted. It went viral, I recommend the whole thing, if you aren't into reading everything on her blog or buying her book. About half the interview is on Epstein and Maxwell.

How Elites Will Create a New Class of Slaves | Whitney Webb | The Glenn Beck Podcast | Ep 162​

4,284,464 views Premiered Nov 5, 2022
"

Last edited:

This is as I suspected.

Originally, the attorney that moved to have these court documents sealed, was James Comey's daughter.
If, when these docs are released, we don't see a lot of judges, lawyers and spooks in them, then we are not seeing them all.

Epstein and Maxwell were mixed up with the intel agencies & the international Deep State. Too many folks wanted him to keep quiet, it was no accident, and anyone that says so, is either terminal dumb, or lying. You shouldn't have much respect for them at that point.

The folks that are gaslighting you that his death was "just a suicide," and that it was just a coincidence that everyone was asleep and the cameras were off, IMO, probably either know better, or are terminally stoopid.

"It is pretty common knowledge, that the flight logs and much of the evidence has been put out there, but Epstein's client list, is under wraps.

"Some evidence in Maxwell's case remained sealed, including Epstein's little black book, however Posobiec's Tweet suggested that all the evidence had been kept secret."

Ghislaine Maxwell trial - live: Socialite’s ‘little black book’ to remain secret​

This? Is the most authoritative investigative journalist on the issue, (I have found.)

Epstein​

"Epstein, the billionaire pedophile and sex trafficker with a myriad of connections to the rich and powerful in the United States and several other countries, had told those close to him that he had feared for his life prior to his sudden “suicide,” the Washington Post reported, while his defense lawyers claimed that he had planned to cooperate with federal authorities.

Following the controversial conclusion by the New York Medical Examiner that Epstein’s death was a suicide — a conclusion contested by Epstein’s attornies as well as by independent forensic pathologists, given the apparent evidence pointing towards strangulation — corporate media coverage of the Epstein case has slowed to a trickle, save for sensationalist stories about his alleged co-conspirator Ghislaine Maxwell and new salacious details of his past. Gone from corporate media are any hints of the larger scandal, revolving around the admission that Epstein had “belonged to intelligence.” – continue reading >>"

Although Whitney Webb's politics veer slightly left of center, and she started her career, mostly at the radical left blog, Mint Press News, before doing her own thing, recently, Glen Beck had her on, and said, it was the most important interview he had ever conducted. It went viral, I recommend the whole thing, if you aren't into reading everything on her blog or buying her book. About half the interview is on Epstein and Maxwell.

How Elites Will Create a New Class of Slaves | Whitney Webb | The Glenn Beck Podcast | Ep 162​

"

It all stinks, bad. I already didn't buy it before taking this job. There's no longer any doubt in my mind. The government is powerful enough to have people silenced in a federal maximum security prison.

The ramifications of that are scary, because there are so many safeguards that a lot of people would had to have been in on it. There are only a few people that even have administrative access to cameras and stuff, to be able to make something like that happen. We're talking the warden and his direct subordinates. The rest of it would have had to involve lower level security staff, meaning people from top to bottom would have been involved.

Last edited:

This is as I suspected.

Epstein​

"

With how seamlessly it went off maybe they already had some kind of protocol for this type of infiltration. Maybe they didn't know it would be him that they had to get, but maybe they already had a plan for when something like this happens. It seems like it would be difficult to hobble something together at the last minute.

How do we know Epstein wasn't sent to that particular facility on purpose? Maybe because the government already had its talons sunk deep into it.

How do we know Epstein wasn't sent to that particular facility on purpose?
Have you checked? Have you looked up if that is the normal facility for people from the court he was in?

Why not? Because it's more fun and easier to just make stuff up. That's why.

Have you checked? Have you looked up if that is the normal facility for people from the court he was in?

Why not? Because it's more fun and easier to just make stuff up. That's why.
Well I'm not exactly obsessed with this issue. It was just something I had thought of in that moment as a possibility. You have already made your position on this clear. You don't think the situation looks suspicious. Okie dokie.

Cameras were off that day. The cameras were also off when DePape went to the Pelosis' home. The cameras were not able to capture who place the cocaine in the White House.

But...all cameras were working on Jan. 6th. 😆

Well I'm not exactly obsessed with this issue. It was just something I had thought of in that moment as a possibility. You have already made your position on this clear. You don't think the situation looks suspicious. Okie dokie.

He is not a defendant accused of crimes here.

But Mr. Trump...
Because Democrats gave Biden and this loser Justin Fairfax, former Lt governor of Virginia, who forced his penis in the accuser's mouth. Fairfax is black and therefore, he gets a pass along with the wife beater Keith Ellison.

Is there a shred of doubt that Democrats are the party of pedophiles? Can a leftist tell us why Democrats are against releasing the list unless Biden or other Democrats are involved? This is an excellent opportunity for Trump to cash in.

I'll believe it when I see it. Ultimately, if there is anyone on that list the "powers that be" really don't want released they probably won't be on there, so I'm not expecting anything Earth shattering. Also, just because someone was a client of Epstein, that doesn't mean they are guilty of anything.

now...

U.S. District Judge Loretta Preska ruled earlier this month there was no legal justification for continuing to conceal the ex-president's name and more than 150 names other "John and Jane Does" mentioned in the records. Preska ordered the unsealing to begin after Jan. 1.

Most of the prominent names that appear in the documents are already associated in some way with Epstein; for allegations of wrongdoing, for having worked for Epstein, flown on his planes, or visited his homes ( not criminal). Some were mentioned during Maxwell's criminal trial in 2021. In some instances, the only appearances of the names are in potential witness lists or in proposed terms for searches of electronic records.

Giuffre made no allegations of wrongdoing by Clinton, and there is no indication the sealed records contain evidence of illegal conduct by Clinton. But Giuffre's claim that she met the ex-president on Epstein's private Caribbean island emerged as a contentious issue in the litigation, which was settled in 2017. Maxwell contended Clinton had never been to Little St. James -- as Epstein's island was known -- and assailed Giuffre's claim as a fabrication that shattered her credibility.

Forum List

Back