Over 2 Minutes of Harris Talking Nonsense

I would never disrespect my very young students (or my older ones) by talking down to them like this. But here is Makala teaching us about the Western Hemisphere, the geography of Ukraine, storage in the Cloud, and that AI stands for Artificial Intelligence.

Do you feel joyful watching this?

got an hour of trump spewing nonsense yesterday. putin will eat any of these guys for breakfast. just like the "late great hannibal lector".

I would never disrespect my very young students (or my older ones) by talking down to them like this. But here is Makala teaching us about the Western Hemisphere, the geography of Ukraine, storage in the Cloud, and that AI stands for Artificial Intelligence. Do you feel joyful watching this?

I don't like it. It isn't enough to just play those clips, the Trump people better wake up and realize they have to tell the viewer how bad these things are and why.

They better realize that democrats need to be TOLD this stuff, lead by the hand because to half of them, they either talk this way themselves or think this makes sense.

I don't like it. It isn't enough to just play those clips, the Trump people better wake up and realize they have to tell the viewer how bad these things are and why.

They better realize that democrats need to be TOLD this stuff, lead by the hand because to half of them, they either talk this way themselves or think this makes sense.

Agreed, like this:

"Will you have Kamala Joy when the economy crashes, when inflation spikes, when gas prices spike, when the border stays wide open?"

TELL people to vote for their own best interests.

I would never disrespect my very young students (or my older ones) by talking down to them like this. But here is Makala teaching us about the Western Hemisphere, the geography of Ukraine, storage in the Cloud, and that AI stands for Artificial Intelligence.

Im getting overloaded by all the bad Kamala stuff I’m watching. How can the potential leader of the USA be this bad?
Drew Barrymore asking her to be the mamala of the country would have to be the cringiest of all.
🤮

Agreed, like this:

One thing they should be pointing out is by asking how they think Harris is going to fix any of the things she is campaigning on when not only did she preside over their happening in the first place, but has already had the past four years to fix them!

But I fear a lot of her voters are misandrists who think the problem with politics or the country is that they've been run by men and getting a woman in there will fix everything WITHOUT EVEN LOOKING AT THE WOMAN THEY ARE PICKING.

A repeat of the exact same rationale used by Obama voters wanting to see a black in the WH.

Sure. Maybe. But you had to pick THAT GUY?! :bang3:

At least she is not a felon
IMG_0135.jpeg

One thing they should be pointing out is by asking how they think Harris is going to fix any of the things she is campaigning on when not only did she preside over their happening in the first place, but has already had the past four years to fix them!

But I fear a lot of her voters are misandrists who think the problem with politics or the country is that they've been run by men and getting a woman in there will fix everything WITHOUT EVEN LOOKING AT THE WOMAN THEY ARE PICKING.

A repeat of the exact same rationale used by Obama voters wanting to see a black in the WH.

Sure. Maybe. But you had to pick THAT GUY?! :bang3:
The vice president normally doesn't do that.

If the statist left fields Kamala against Trump in a debate it's simply pajamas for the statist left for the foreseeable future.

Even more dangerous than a rogue nuclear missile .
The greatest danger to humanity that I have seen in my life .

Utterly stupid and evidently with no conception of her zero mental imbalances and overall inadequacy .

Or , given the Jewish connections , the cleverest actress we have ever seen .

This is nothing compared to the decades of the duopoly insisting on being nonsensical.
The main thing Harris and Trump share is a profound incompetence for the position of President of the most powerful, richest nation in history.

Forum List

Back