Over 600 NYC cops have put in their papers to retire or resign

The communist agenda of BLM and ANTIFA IS WORKING.

Well done.

OH, the antifa has become a convenient scapegoat for defending police brutality....hmmmm?

Maybe these cops just don't think it's worth it now that everybody is running around with these things called cell phones that can video tape a killing?

Friend of mine is a retired news director for a local CBS affiliate in Philadelphia. He said there cameramen had video of police stealing money and drugs off of blacks as well as beating and killing them as long as he could remember. They couldn't broadcast the video without the policeman's union suing them. And their cameramen also being brutalized by these same cops.

SO JUSTICE HAS FINALLY ARRIVED VIA THE COMMON MAN!
OH THAT MUST JUST MAKE FUCKERS LIKE YOU CRAZY!
LOL!!!!

You are full of shit.

There is no fucking video of cops killing anyone that would not be posted to 1,000,000 places.

Your friend is a liar...and probably a crack addict like you.

I certainly can't verify any anecdotal claim but what is happening now has always happened. There just wasn't video evidence to prove it.

Wait, what!? A friend of yours had video but now it's anecdotal and no video?

Context of the entire post. Slow down and read it all.

Well done.

OH, the antifa has become a convenient scapegoat for defending police brutality....hmmmm?

Maybe these cops just don't think it's worth it now that everybody is running around with these things called cell phones that can video tape a killing?

Friend of mine is a retired news director for a local CBS affiliate in Philadelphia. He said there cameramen had video of police stealing money and drugs off of blacks as well as beating and killing them as long as he could remember. They couldn't broadcast the video without the policeman's union suing them. And their cameramen also being brutalized by these same cops.

LOL!!!!

You are full of shit.

There is no fucking video of cops killing anyone that would not be posted to 1,000,000 places.

I certainly can't verify any anecdotal claim but what is happening now has always happened. There just wasn't video evidence to prove it.

So it didn't happen.

Sorry.

Whether that instance happened or not isn't the point. The bad actions didn't start with the proliferation of video. It's just now getting exposed because of the proliferation of video.

Well done.

LOL!!!!

You are full of shit.

Wait, what!? A friend of yours had video but now it's anecdotal and no video?

Context of the entire post. Slow down and read it all.

Yours was enough to see through the BS, thanks.

Well done.

LOL!!!!

You are full of shit.

So it didn't happen.

Sorry.

Whether that instance happened or not isn't the point. The bad actions didn't start with the proliferation of video. It's just now getting exposed because of the proliferation of video.

No.

What is happening is that video is being shared to a bunch of hyped up morons who somehow think that the illegal actions of one to four officers somehow belong to an entire community of people who do a Job I could never be paid enough to do.

That's your deal.

But here's mine.

I have a few neighbors who support getting rid of the police. They are lawbreakers themselves. If anyone in my family is hurt or dies because of the changes.....those neighbors will suffer in ways they can't imagine.

Well done.

By manpower wouldn't the NYPD be like the 7th largest army on the planet?

600 doesn't sound like a lot

In so short a time, it's a lot. But thanks for the lame attempt to dismiss anything that doesn't fit your chosen narrative.

And no, you're totally wrong even in your premise. The NYPD has about 36,000 officers. The 7th largest army on the planet is the Republic of Korea, with 625,000.

Btw, that's 36,000 officers for a city of 8.40 million. Put another way, that's one officer for every 222 people. So those 600 officers retiring or resigning en masse would be 133,200 people.

Sound like a lot now?

Well done.

In so short a time, it's a lot. But thanks for the lame attempt to dismiss anything that doesn't fit your chosen narrative.

And no, you're totally wrong even in your premise. The NYPD has about 36,000 officers. The 7th largest army on the planet is the Republic of Korea, with 625,000.

Btw, that's 36,000 officers for a city of 8.40 million. Put another way, that's one officer for every 222 people. So those 600 officers retiring or resigning en masse would be 133,200 people.

Sound like a lot now?

One has to consider that the article doesn't claim 600 are retireing.

Well done.

Great!

more right wing fascist sympathizers OUT of the police force automatically makes the police force better!

View attachment 348326

if you swear to it and you don't ABIDE BY IT then you are human garbage and you should NOT be in the police force

every cop resigning today is admitting "I am human garbage!"
I guess you never read Orwell's Animal Farm

Time to not let the Union of theirs, give cover for the the bad cops. The union, out of respect for all of the good decent cops, should have a policy to rid their union members of the bad cops...imo....then these bad cop instances, would be fewer, and cops would gain the respect of all they serve, more..imo.

Shouldn't that go for all public unions?

Well done.

Sound like a lot now?

What makes you think they're all eligible for retirement?

Well done.

Its good that all of the 600 substandard unprofessional racists are leaving. I hope they move somewhere they are wanted.

Well done.

Sound like a lot now?

What makes you think they're all eligible for retirement?

No idea whether they are or not, nor how that addresses what I said.

Well done.

Its good that all of the 600 substandard unprofessional racists are leaving. I hope they move somewhere they are wanted.
Actually it would be best if federal legislation created a listing of all police officers who resign and when and whether there were pending charges of misbehavior brought

Time to not let the Union of theirs, give cover for the the bad cops. The union, out of respect for all of the good decent cops, should have a policy to rid their union members of the bad cops...imo....then these bad cop instances, would be fewer, and cops would gain the respect of all they serve, more..imo.

In the meantime......

Meaning a lot of good cops (I've only ever met good cops) are going.

Here's to the death of anyone who wants to disband the police at the hands of the lawless they so brazenly support.
No one is going to get rid of the police entirely.... but you know that already..... yet you regurgitate it again.... like a good little Trump minion....

Well done.

Actually it would be best if federal legislation created a listing of all police officers who resign and when and whether there were pending charges of misbehavior brought
That would be great. I was just thinking how this is going to have to be a generational thing to recover from. My grandparents grew up not trusting cops. My parents grew up not trusting cops. I grew up not trusting cops. My kids grew up not trusting cops.

In the meantime......

Meaning a lot of good cops (I've only ever met good cops) are going.

Here's to the death of anyone who wants to disband the police at the hands of the lawless they so brazenly support.
No one is going to get rid of the police entirely.... but you know that already..... yet you regurgitate it again....

You are right...because we won't allow it.

My cities force is staying right where it is.

We actually like them and they take care of us.

Well done.

And exactly why would it be "best", or even legal, for the federal government to interfere in the workings of local government and invade the private lives of local government employees in such a way?

Well done.

That would be great. I was just thinking how this is going to have to be a generational thing to recover from. My grandparents grew up not trusting cops. My parents grew up not trusting cops. I grew up not trusting cops. My kids grew up not trusting cops.

You had kids......???

Oh fuck.

Forum List

Back