Over 600 NYC cops have put in their papers to retire or resign

The communist agenda of BLM and ANTIFA IS WORKING.

Well done.

Its good that all of the 600 substandard unprofessional racists are leaving. I hope they move somewhere they are wanted.
Actually it would be best if federal legislation created a listing of all police officers who resign and when and whether there were pending charges of misbehavior brought
That would be great. I was just thinking how this is going to have to be a generational thing to recover from. My grandparents grew up not trusting cops. My parents grew up not trusting cops. I grew up not trusting cops. My kids grew up not trusting cops.

You had kids......???

Oh fuck.
I'm your dad. No one told you? Ain't that a mother fucka?

you are one funny white boy.
Dont insult me like that. I'm a Black man. You can refer to me as your god if you wish.

I've read enough of your posts to know that you are not black, and it's doubtful that you're a man either.
I get it. You think I'm white and you think I'm not a man. Can you remind why what you think should matter to me? I totally cant remember.

The attrition rate for the NYPD is 6%, or about 1,900 officers per year. 600 resignations, retires, and "thinking" about leaving by June is probably not too uncommon in any given year.

Well done.

I move that they ALL get full pensions
And move to a red state

A lot of them move upstate, way upstate.

Upstate to Canada?

I think that decent people will have to hire
PROTECTION SQUADS

well they better not hire conservatives. conservatives will take the job, take the money and then refuse to DO their job if you aren't a trump supporter....

they are such low life slimy scumbags

Well done.

And move to a red state

Upstate to Canada?

PROTECTION SQUADS

well they better not hire conservatives. conservatives will take the job, take the money and then refuse to DO their job if you aren't a trump supporter....

That was so profound.

You must feel right at home here with your intellectual midget friends.

Way higher percentage of force leaving than dying fromCovid or dying at hands of police

Well done.

By manpower wouldn't the NYPD be like the 7th largest army on the planet?

600 doesn't sound like a lot

In so short a time, it's a lot. But thanks for the lame attempt to dismiss anything that doesn't fit your chosen narrative.

And no, you're totally wrong even in your premise. The NYPD has about 36,000 officers. The 7th largest army on the planet is the Republic of Korea, with 625,000.

Btw, that's 36,000 officers for a city of 8.40 million. Put another way, that's one officer for every 222 people. So those 600 officers retiring or resigning en masse would be 133,200 people.

Sound like a lot now?

One has to consider that the article doesn't claim 600 are retireing.
What makes you think they're all eligible for retirement?

No idea whether they are or not, nor how that addresses what I said.
Sorry if details get in the way of your argument.

Still no idea what your point is.
Not my problem

Time to not let the Union of theirs, give cover for the the bad cops. The union, out of respect for all of the good decent cops, should have a policy to rid their union members of the bad cops...imo....then these bad cop instances, would be fewer, and cops would gain the respect of all they serve, more..imo.

In the meantime......

Meaning a lot of good cops (I've only ever met good cops) are going.

Here's to the death of anyone who wants to disband the police at the hands of the lawless they so brazenly support.
No one is going to get rid of the police entirely.... but you know that already..... yet you regurgitate it again.... like a good little Trump minion....
Yes, there are plenty of morons wanting to get rid of the police. Get up to speed.

Well done.

out of 38 thousand.....

a conservative probably thinks that 600 is MOST of the police.

a liberal, who can actually do math, will see immediately that 600 is a small fraction.

let the fascist human garbage trump supporting pieces of nazi crap walk

then replace them with DECENT REAL Americans who will TAKE the OATH and MEAN IT!

POLICEoath.jpg

Well done.

out of 38 thousand.....

a liberal, who can actually do math, will see immediately that 600 is a small fraction.

then replace them with DECENT REAL Americans who will TAKE the OATH and MEAN IT!

View attachment 348417

This post is the epitome of ignorance.

Time to not let the Union of theirs, give cover for the the bad cops. The union, out of respect for all of the good decent cops, should have a policy to rid their union members of the bad cops...imo....then these bad cop instances, would be fewer, and cops would gain the respect of all they serve, more..imo.

In the meantime......

Here's to the death of anyone who wants to disband the police at the hands of the lawless they so brazenly support.
No one is going to get rid of the police entirely.... but you know that already..... yet you regurgitate it again.... like a good little Trump minion....
Yes, there are plenty of morons wanting to get rid of the police. Get up to speed.
No one is going to get rid of the police entirely.... it's your right wing media trying real hard, to play those drums in a partisan tune....

Do you or do you not, want to change some of the existing rules that allows the handful of Bad cops, keep their jobs and their abuse being repeated? Yes or no?

Well done.

Great!

more right wing fascist sympathizers OUT of the police force automatically makes the police force better!

View attachment 348326

if you swear to it and you don't ABIDE BY IT then you are human garbage and you should NOT be in the police force

every cop resigning today is admitting "I am human garbage!"
That Oath is a cop ot.

SCOTUS has ruled that the cops have no Constitutional obligation to come to the aid of anyone.

It should read I will uphold the laws of my Community. The Constitution is in no danger when some woman's Ex is beating her to death in violation of a restraining order is it ?
What Supreme court ruling was that...?

In the meantime......

No one is going to get rid of the police entirely.... it's your right wing media trying real hard, to play those drums in a partisan tune....

Do you or do you not, want to change some of the existing rules that allows the handful of Bad cops, keep their jobs and their abuse being repeated? Yes or no?

Everyone wants things to be "better".

But you are rushing to "better".

The right wing media hears what the radicals are saying.....hence....

Liberal minorities cannot conform to codes of conduct including the law so instead of changing their behavior the want law enforcement eliminated so that they can force their dysfunction onto Everyone

Well done.

And move to a red state

Upstate to Canada?
The last time I checked, Canada wasn't a part of upstate New York, non-Thinker.

You're on your toes today, you had to check?
Not today I didn't.

The attrition rate for the NYPD is 6%, or about 1,900 officers per year. 600 resignations, retires, and "thinking" about leaving by June is probably not too uncommon in any given year.

Except that it's not "by June", it's IN June. And it's not part of the usual run of "thinking about leaving", it's in addition to it.

Well done.

And move to a red state

Upstate to Canada?

PROTECTION SQUADS

No, that's what LEFTISTS would do, so you assume that conservatives would do it as well, because you very wrongly assume that everyone is a shitbag like you are.

Well done.

out of 38 thousand.....

View attachment 348417

Call me when you have something REAL to say, rather than just your ASSumptions about conservatives based on what an ignorant piece of shit YOU are.

You literally have posted nothing that deserves any response other than scraping you off my shoe sole and moving on.

Well done.

out of 38 thousand.....

View attachment 348417

This post is the epitome of ignorance.

That poster is the epitome of ignorance, so it kinda follows.

Forum List

Back