Over 600 NYC cops have put in their papers to retire or resign

The communist agenda of BLM and ANTIFA IS WORKING.

Well done.

Great!

more right wing fascist sympathizers OUT of the police force automatically makes the police force better!

View attachment 348326

if you swear to it and you don't ABIDE BY IT then you are human garbage and you should NOT be in the police force

every cop resigning today is admitting "I am human garbage!"

Let's hope you need one someday as rioting ANTIFA beat you to death.

And they don't come (let's hope that too).

Well done.

Great!

more right wing fascist sympathizers OUT of the police force automatically makes the police force better!

View attachment 348326

if you swear to it and you don't ABIDE BY IT then you are human garbage and you should NOT be in the police force

Sometimes, I look at your posts and marvel that you can walk and breathe at the same time.

Well done.

Great!

View attachment 348326

There won't be anyone left to come and help. I just hope he has time to remember how he cheered and celebrated before he goes.

Well done.

Out of 38, 421 officers, 600 is a drop in the bucket.

Well done.

Not surprising as it is a high stress job. Riots brought on by misconduct reflect on all for right or wrong and tarnish the image of an honorable profession. I congratulate the retirees. It does make one hope, some are not leaving for fear the jig is up and they may not have the power to enforce their personal will on the streets. Most are probably good cops.
384 would be 1%

So 600 is roughly 1.5%

I am watching to see if this materializes.

Next I am watching to see if others follow.
I tried to find the average turnover rate for the department, but could not locate on a cursory search. I looked at the linked article kind of like the military having people get out after high stress duty.

Well done.

Great!

View attachment 348326

There won't be anyone left to come and help. I just hope he has time to remember how he cheered and celebrated before he goes.

Just as long as he "goes".

I'll hold their coats while they do it.

Those cops have made a good decision.

They can hopefully get a generous defined pension.

Then they can hire themselves out as private guards for all those politicians who voted to disband the police departments in their cities.

Well done.

OH, the antifa has become a convenient scapegoat for defending police brutality....hmmmm?

Maybe these cops just don't think it's worth it now that everybody is running around with these things called cell phones that can video tape a killing?

Friend of mine is a retired news director for a local CBS affiliate in Philadelphia. He said there cameramen had video of police stealing money and drugs off of blacks as well as beating and killing them as long as he could remember. They couldn't broadcast the video without the policeman's union suing them. And their cameramen also being brutalized by these same cops.

SO JUSTICE HAS FINALLY ARRIVED VIA THE COMMON MAN!
OH THAT MUST JUST MAKE FUCKERS LIKE YOU CRAZY!
LOL!!!!

Well done.

Out of 38, 421 officers, 600 is a drop in the bucket.

Well done.

Not surprising as it is a high stress job. Riots brought on by misconduct reflect on all for right or wrong and tarnish the image of an honorable profession. I congratulate the retirees. It does make one hope, some are not leaving for fear the jig is up and they may not have the power to enforce their personal will on the streets. Most are probably good cops.
384 would be 1%

So 600 is roughly 1.5%

I am watching to see if this materializes.

Next I am watching to see if others follow.
I tried to find the average turnover rate for the department, but could not locate on a cursory search. I looked at the linked article kind of like the military having people get out after high stress duty.

I'm gonna guess it's not 600 in one week.

Well done.

I move that they ALL get full pensions
And move to a red state

A lot of them move upstate, way upstate.

Upstate to Canada?
The last time I checked, Canada wasn't a part of upstate New York, non-Thinker.

Well done.

OH, the antifa has become a convenient scapegoat for defending police brutality....hmmmm?

Maybe these cops just don't think it's worth it now that everybody is running around with these things called cell phones that can video tape a killing?

Friend of mine is a retired news director for a local CBS affiliate in Philadelphia. He said there cameramen had video of police stealing money and drugs off of blacks as well as beating and killing them as long as he could remember. They couldn't broadcast the video without the policeman's union suing them. And their cameramen also being brutalized by these same cops.

LOL!!!!

"Everything is always proof of how right we are!!!"

Well done.

I move that they ALL get full pensions
And move to a red state

A lot of them move upstate, way upstate.

Upstate to Canada?
The last time I checked, Canada wasn't a part of upstate New York, non-Thinker.

You're on your toes today, you had to check?

Time to not let the Union of theirs, give cover for the the bad cops. The union, out of respect for all of the good decent cops, should have a policy to rid their union members of the bad cops...imo....then these bad cop instances, would be fewer, and cops would gain the respect of all they serve, more..imo.

Well done.

LOL!!!!

You are full of shit.

There is no fucking video of cops killing anyone that would not be posted to 1,000,000 places.

Your friend is a liar...and probably a crack addict like you.

Time to not let the Union of theirs, give cover for the the bad cops. The union, out of respect for all of the good decent cops, should have a policy to rid their union members of the bad cops...imo....then these bad cop instances, would be fewer, and cops would gain the respect of all they serve, more..imo.

In the meantime......

Meaning a lot of good cops (I've only ever met good cops) are going.

Here's to the death of anyone who wants to disband the police at the hands of the lawless they so brazenly support.

Well done.

LOL!!!!

You are full of shit.

There is no fucking video of cops killing anyone that would not be posted to 1,000,000 places.

I certainly can't verify any anecdotal claim but what is happening now has always happened. There just wasn't video evidence to prove it.

Well done.

By manpower wouldn't the NYPD be like the 7th largest army on the planet?

600 doesn't sound like a lot

Well done.

LOL!!!!

You are full of shit.

I certainly can't verify any anecdotal claim but what is happening now has always happened. There just wasn't video evidence to prove it.

Wait, what!? A friend of yours had video but now it's anecdotal and no video?

Well done.

LOL!!!!

You are full of shit.

So it didn't happen.

Sorry.

Forum List

Back