Over 70% Of Democrats Think Hillary Should Still Run Even If Indicted

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
imageedit_2781_9232886277.jpg.cf.jpg

Democrats want a known criminal in the White House. According to Rasmussen 71% of Democrat voters want her to keep running even if she's indicted. This is no surprise because Democrats have been putting criminals in office for decades. Half of all voters don't seem to mind for one reason or another. Seems the media has succeeded in dumbing down America.

50% Say Clinton Should Keep Running Even If Indicted

That would make her the 2nd consecutive president who WOULDN'T QUALIFY to be their own secret service protection. Obama due to his terror association with Bill Mahr. Crooked Hillary due to her felony indictment.

It will make things all the more amusing when she wins.

Actually, sad as it would prove Democrats have no problem with supporting criminals.

It's already proven.

Obama started his campaign in the home of a terrorist who bombed cops. That terrorists wife bombed cops. That terrorists wife....was Michelle friend and that's how Barack and Michelle met.

Democrats had no problem with the cop bombers or the Obamas friendship with them.

Actually, sad as it would prove Democrats have no problem with supporting criminals.
Or it would mean Americans would choose a criminal over a buffoon.

I'm an American and I wouldn't vote for Hillary Clinton, EVER. Whether or not Trump is a buffoon is a matter of opinion. Whether or not Hillary is a criminal is a matter of fact. Thanks for proving you'll vote for a criminal.

I'm an American and I wouldn't vote for Hillary Clinton, EVER. Whether or not Trump is a buffoon is a matter of opinion. Whether or not Hillary is a criminal is a matter of fact. Thanks for proving you'll vote for a criminal.
Here's another fact: unless a crime has been broken, then one isn't a criminal :thup:

Here's another fact: unless a crime has been broken, then one isn't a criminal :thup:

Here's a fact. When a crime is committed, Democrats will still vote criminals in office. Hillary wouldn't be the first one.

Democrats??

How about us Republicans? We definitely want her to run if she is indicted!

Here's a fact. When a crime is committed, Democrats will still vote criminals in office. Hillary wouldn't be the first one.
So will republicans you partisan ouece of shit. It's happened before and it'll happen again.

So will republicans you partisan ouece of shit. It's happened before and it'll happen again.

When?

When?
Most recently Michael Grimm like a year ago. Now run along and play you partisan trash.

Bill Ayers. :wink_2:
That would make her the 2nd consecutive president who WOULDN'T QUALIFY to be their own secret service protection. Obama due to his terror association with Bill Mahr. Crooked Hillary due to her felony indictment.

When?
Most recently Michael Grimm like a year ago. Now run along and play you partisan trash.

What election has Grimm won since pleading guilty?

I'll run along when you're man enough to enforce the demand, pussy. Seems you don't know facts you Liberal piece of shit.

Forum List

Back