Over 70% Of Democrats Think Hillary Should Still Run Even If Indicted

I will be very surprised if she's indicted, even though she's obviously guilty of espionage and everyone knows it.

No way in hell the Obama crime family will indict a fellow crook like Hillary,

kn052616dAPC20160526034617.jpg

I think you are wrong. I think Obama will pull the rug out from under Hillary at the last moment and in steps Biden.

Obama hates the Clinton clan.

I will be very surprised if she's indicted, even though she's obviously guilty of espionage and everyone knows it.

No way in hell the Obama crime family will indict a fellow crook like Hillary,

kn052616dAPC20160526034617.jpg

I think you are wrong. I think Obama will pull the rug out from under Hillary at the last moment and in steps Biden.

Obama hates the Clinton clan.
Biden would get his ass kicked. He's a fucking joke!!!

Nope, Obama knows Hillary has the goods on him, and if he allowed an indictment, she'd start releasing damaging stories in the media about everything he ever thought about doing.

Obama is in a real pickle because I think she's going to get even with him no matter what he does.

imageedit_2781_9232886277.jpg.cf.jpg

Democrats want a known criminal in the White House. According to Rasmussen 71% of Democrat voters want her to keep running even if she's indicted. This is no surprise because Democrats have been putting criminals in office for decades. Half of all voters don't seem to mind for one reason or another. Seems the media has succeeded in dumbing down America.

50% Say Clinton Should Keep Running Even If Indicted
Speaking of which, how's that indictment coming along?

Democrats want a known criminal in the White House. According to Rasmussen 71% of Democrat voters want her to keep running even if she's indicted. This is no surprise because Democrats have been putting criminals in office for decades. Half of all voters don't seem to mind for one reason or another. Seems the media has succeeded in dumbing down America.

It's coming along well. IG report confirmed she lied. And lied badly. They've extradited a hacker from Europe for low level charges (unusual) and gave him a plea deal to cooperate (with what?). They've given immunity to some of her aides. The FBI director has publicly countered what Crooked Hillary said about the "security review" by saying it's 100% an investigation.

Here's a hint Bodecea. In law enforcement...you don't spend unnecessary money on a case unless you think you have a crime. They're doing extradition from Europe.....for a low level hacker. Just so they can give him a plea deal on a small charge....to cooperate with a case that (according to libs) isn't criminal and isn't an issue???

Hmmmm. For it to be such a non issue....the FBI sure isn't acting like it.

Nothing else needs to said. Like I mention, every time I post. Left wingers deserve zero respect. Nothing.

They are all bandwagon followers. They are hypocrites. They stand for nothing.

I hope some day everyone hates them as much as I do.

It's coming along well. IG report confirmed she lied. And lied badly. They've extradited a hacker from Europe for low level charges (unusual) and gave him a plea deal to cooperate (with what?). They've given immunity to some of her aides. The FBI director has publicly countered what Crooked Hillary said about the "security review" by saying it's 100% an investigation.

Here's a hint Bodecea. In law enforcement...you don't spend unnecessary money on a case unless you think you have a crime. They're doing extradition from Europe.....for a low level hacker. Just so they can give him a plea deal on a small charge....to cooperate with a case that (according to libs) isn't criminal and isn't an issue???

Hmmmm. For it to be such a non issue....the FBI sure isn't acting like it.

We've been hearing that for months......and you know nothing about law enforcement....you prove that in almost every post you make.

They seem to transfer this naive hero worship from Democrat to Democrat. Obama, Carter, and so on. LBJ was a open racist but in the eyes of the left he's a civil rights hero. Bill Clinton and JFK used the power and influence of their office to get women.
How can anyone be shocked that no matter what happens to Hillary the people on the left will still vote for her.

Democrats consider rules and laws and morals only as things to use for accusations of hypocrisy against right wingers who violate them.
Or... laws only keep honest people honest.

Here's a fact. When a crime is committed, Democrats will still vote criminals in office. Hillary wouldn't be the first one.
So will republicans you partisan ouece of shit. It's happened before and it'll happen again.

When?
This R here continued as Congressman -- and had to wear a fucking ankle bracelet -- and *after* his conviction, Gingrich even appointed him to a "plum position."

Days in the Life of Jay Kim in the U.S. House of Correction

Rep. Jay Kim (R-Calif.), is confined to Washington D.C. after pleading guilty to campaign finance violations. (AP)
By Juliet Eilperin
Washington Post Staff Writer
Friday, May 22, 1998; Page A23
Jay Kim has become Congress's disreputable uncle. He's always there, but no one wants to discuss him.

"It's like an awkward family dinner," said one Republican lawmaker, asking not to be identified. "You just don't talk about it."

Even Kim's fiercest allies describe their colleague's predicament-the California Republican is restricted to the halls of Congress and his Fairfax apartment as part of his sentence for accepting more than $250,000 in illegal foreign and corporate contributions-delicately.

"It's an awkward situation for everyone. I'm also the first to admit the guy made mistakes," said Rep. David Dreier (R-Calif.). But he added quickly, "His plight has not diminished his effectiveness here in Congress."

House Transportation and Infrastructure Committee Chairman Bud Shuster (R-Pa.), who is facing an ethics investigation himself, is not particularly eager to talk about why he and House Speaker Newt Gingrich (R-Ga.) gave Kim a plum appointment on the group negotiating the colossal highway bill. Shuster emphasized that Gingrich actually made the decision to select Kim, whom he described as "a very active member."

Washingtonpost.com: Days in the Life of Jay Kim in the U.S. House of Correction
I'm sure you can always find some unknown R that broke the law, but none of them was indicted for or guilty of espionage and then won the nomination for president.
Be a good little pony and let us know when there's an indictment, much less a guilty verdict - mkay?
Are you actually admitting that you are stupid enough to think she's innocent? Or do you think it dosen't matter you will vote for her anyway!

So will republicans you partisan ouece of shit. It's happened before and it'll happen again.

When?
This R here continued as Congressman -- and had to wear a fucking ankle bracelet -- and *after* his conviction, Gingrich even appointed him to a "plum position."

Days in the Life of Jay Kim in the U.S. House of Correction

Rep. Jay Kim (R-Calif.), is confined to Washington D.C. after pleading guilty to campaign finance violations. (AP)
By Juliet Eilperin
Washington Post Staff Writer
Friday, May 22, 1998; Page A23
Jay Kim has become Congress's disreputable uncle. He's always there, but no one wants to discuss him.

"It's like an awkward family dinner," said one Republican lawmaker, asking not to be identified. "You just don't talk about it."

Even Kim's fiercest allies describe their colleague's predicament-the California Republican is restricted to the halls of Congress and his Fairfax apartment as part of his sentence for accepting more than $250,000 in illegal foreign and corporate contributions-delicately.

"It's an awkward situation for everyone. I'm also the first to admit the guy made mistakes," said Rep. David Dreier (R-Calif.). But he added quickly, "His plight has not diminished his effectiveness here in Congress."

House Transportation and Infrastructure Committee Chairman Bud Shuster (R-Pa.), who is facing an ethics investigation himself, is not particularly eager to talk about why he and House Speaker Newt Gingrich (R-Ga.) gave Kim a plum appointment on the group negotiating the colossal highway bill. Shuster emphasized that Gingrich actually made the decision to select Kim, whom he described as "a very active member."

Washingtonpost.com: Days in the Life of Jay Kim in the U.S. House of Correction
I'm sure you can always find some unknown R that broke the law, but none of them was indicted for or guilty of espionage and then won the nomination for president.
Be a good little pony and let us know when there's an indictment, much less a guilty verdict - mkay?
Are you actually admitting that you are stupid enough to think she's innocent? Or do you think it dosen't matter you will vote for her anyway!

Hillary supporters don't care. To them it doesn't matter.

Democrats consider rules and laws and morals only as things to use for accusations of hypocrisy against right wingers who violate them.
Rules and laws are only meant for Republicans

Lynch serves the party not the law. She is entirely corrupt, just like her boss. She will not indict any powerful democrat, ever, for any reason.

Her job is to harass and haze the enemies of the administration, not to uphold the law. Gun makers, Christians and coal miners face the full wrath of the US DOJ. Criminals have nothing to worry about, IF they are connected or paid bribes to someone who is.

Lynch serves the party not the law. She is entirely corrupt, just like her boss. She will not indict any powerful democrat, ever, for any reason.

Her job is to harass and haze the enemies of the administration, not to uphold the law. Gun makers, Christians and coal miners face the full wrath of the US DOJ. Criminals have nothing to worry about, IF they are connected or paid bribes to someone who is.
Exactly. And you'd be smart to wisen up and stop asking questions.

Rules and laws are only meant for Republicans
That's right. So you better stay in line.
Heat up the ovens too.
Ovens are too messy. It's easier to make people disappear if there's nothing to clean up.

Forum List

Back