Over 70% Of Democrats Think Hillary Should Still Run Even If Indicted

imageedit_2781_9232886277.jpg.cf.jpg

Democrats want a known criminal in the White House. According to Rasmussen 71% of Democrat voters want her to keep running even if she's indicted. This is no surprise because Democrats have been putting criminals in office for decades. Half of all voters don't seem to mind for one reason or another. Seems the media has succeeded in dumbing down America.

50% Say Clinton Should Keep Running Even If Indicted

I think Trump should keep running even if he is indicted.

Speaking of which, how's that indictment coming along?

Lynch serves the party not the law. She is entirely corrupt, just like her boss. She will not indict any powerful democrat, ever, for any reason.

Her job is to harass and haze the enemies of the administration, not to uphold the law. Gun makers, Christians and coal miners face the full wrath of the US DOJ. Criminals have nothing to worry about, IF they are connected or paid bribes to someone who is.
Exactly. And you'd be smart to wisen up and stop asking questions.
I hope president Trump treats liberals exactly like obama treats conservatives. It will be funny to witness your outrage.

Lynch serves the party not the law. She is entirely corrupt, just like her boss. She will not indict any powerful democrat, ever, for any reason.

Her job is to harass and haze the enemies of the administration, not to uphold the law. Gun makers, Christians and coal miners face the full wrath of the US DOJ. Criminals have nothing to worry about, IF they are connected or paid bribes to someone who is.
I hope president Trump treats liberals exactly like obama treats conservatives. It will be funny to witness your outrage.
Trump is with us on most issues. No matter though. A Presidency for him is "not in the cards," so to speak.

Trump is with us on most issues. No matter though. A Presidency for him is "not in the cards," so to speak.

You hope, but polls show that isn't a fact. Hillary can't even beat Sanders in the Dem primary. I wouldn't count my chickens before they hatch.

You hope, but polls show that isn't a fact. Hillary can't even beat Sanders in the Dem primary. I wouldn't count my chickens before they hatch.
Hillary is far ahead of Sanders. And as for counting chickens, the most important thing is who will be doing the counting ;)

Hillary is far ahead of Sanders. And as for counting chickens, the most important thing is who will be doing the counting ;)

Son , you're a retard. But I'll say this, I'm glad that you never knew anyone who depended on classified material remaining classified to keep them safe. If you had , you wouldn't be so flippant about Hillary's crimes.

Son , you're a retard. But I'll say this, I'm glad that you never knew anyone who depended on classified material remaining classified to keep them safe. If you had , you wouldn't be so flippant about Hillary's crimes.
I do. I suspect most people do. As for crimes... you people keep talking about Hillary's crimes, but you can never come up with a crime on her record.

If Nixon was a democrat he'd be a hero to all of the lefties here and they'd consider Watergate a right wing conspiracy.

Fer shere.

He will drop out any second now, just like the DNC press has predicted every daty for the last two years.

:lmao:

Last edited:

Democrats want a known criminal in the White House. According to Rasmussen 71% of Democrat voters want her to keep running even if she's indicted. This is no surprise because Democrats have been putting criminals in office for decades. Half of all voters don't seem to mind for one reason or another. Seems the media has succeeded in dumbing down America.

Legally she can't if indicted.

I would be fine with that.

You poor Conservatives- so invested in your victimhood.

The actual question is from the poll

• 4* If Hillary Clinton is charged with a felony in connection with the e-mail investigation, should she immediately stop campaigning or should she continue running until a court determines her guilt or innocence?

How dare liberals believe in the American way of innocent until found guilty?\

I guess this is the sharp contrast between Conservatives and Liberals.

Conservatives believe in guilty until proven innocent.
Liberals believe in innocent until proven guilty

Democrats??

How about us Republicans? We definitely want her to run if she is indicted!

Damn right.

Republicans need to SHUT UP.

Hillary is unelectable, and we all know it. The LAST thing that the right wants is for Hillary to be bumped by Bernie.

With Hillary, not only will Trump win, but the House and Senate will gain GOP seats.
. We need 60 votes in the senate to avoid a democrat filibuster of SCOTUS Justices.

To be convicted it has to be proved that there was criminal intent.

Forum List

Back