Over 90% of School Buses Run On Diesel

SweetSue92

Diamond Member
Jul 18, 2018
USA
....and we know what's going on with diesel fuel now.

So what's next for the Disastrous Dems? More school closures, more "remote school" because districts can't afford to bus students to school?

God help us.

We're supposed to be out of diesel by this time next week...according to Republicans.

I guess we won't have school any more. If you were teaching my kids, their IQ will likely skyrocket as a result.

So what's next for the Disastrous Dems? More school closures, more "remote school" because districts can't afford to bus students to school?

God help us.

Well, you know how I feel about public education.

But I would feel bad for the few good teachers who would not be able to teach their classes. Perhaps it'll be just a matter of going back to covid-style online learning, until common sense and real government regains control.

My relatives who drive and maintain school buses would be out of jobs in the meantime. :(

Well, you know how I feel about public education.

But I would feel bad for the few good teachers who would not be able to teach their classes. Perhaps it'll be just a matter of going back to covid-style online learning, until common sense and real government regains control.

My relatives who drive and maintain school buses would be out of jobs in the meantime. :(

The results from online "learning" are in, and they are abysmal, which any teacher could tell you. Even liberals can't deny this.

So this diesel situation again puts them in a real bind. They WANT to close everything down again because they loved the power.

But it's much too risky. They will own all the consequences.

The thing is: sadly, the time for choosing might be over.

We're supposed to be out of diesel by this time next week...according to Republicans.

I guess we won't have school any more. If you were teaching my kids, their IQ will likely skyrocket as a result.

We were also supposed to run out in May and July.

When will the chicken littles learn

There is no diesel situation, you are being lied to so you will panic...and it is working well

Darn that CBS....such right wing shills they are

And newsweek....right up there with Alex Jones

Who knew that SS was such a fun of the MSM.

Learn something new every day.

God help us.

I think Dems would love to see more children walk to school.

Kids are gonna take the same route to and from school at the same times during the day. They will at times be out of sight of both parent and school. Very vulnerable, as they have no idea how to be aware of their surroundings and will either daydream or attend to whatever catches their eyes as they walk.

The perfect prey for the groomer/predators that the Democratic Party has bizarrely taken on as allies and spiritual guides.

In my district, no bus service is offered to students who live relatively close to the school. Many of the special needs kids I work with live close, one or two streets in particular, as if there is something in the water. It turns the area within a several block radius of a school into a free hunting lease for predators.

Who knew that SS was such a fun of the MSM.

Learn something new every day.
Tiredest "argument" on this or any other political site.

Or I should say tiredest way to avoid having to make an argument.

Cite Fox news - the highest rated news channel - and Dems ignore it and call it "Faux News 'cause they so clever.

Cite a media outlet that Dems deem acceptable since it follows the Dem line, and they say, "Oh, now the NYT is trustworthy, huh?"

Anything to avoid facts.

I've taken to just ignoring that non-argument. Fox-o-phobes can simply stop reading my posts.

Tiredest "argument" on this or any other political site.

Or I should say tiredest way to avoid having to make an argument.

Cite Fox news - the highest rated news channel - and Dems ignore it and call it "Faux News 'cause they so clever.

Cite a media outlet that Dems deem acceptable since it follows the Dem line, and they say, "Oh, now the NYT is trustworthy, huh?"

Anything to avoid facts.

I've taken to just ignoring that non-argument. Fox-o-phobes can simply stop reading my posts.

The media has been telling us we were going to run out of diesel since the early spring, it is a story they recycle every couple of months. I mean, sure they could be right this time by accident, but what are the chances of that happening?

Not sure which is more clever "Faux News" or "Clinton News Network". But what it does highlight is how similar the two sides are, both love their cute little 3rd grade nicknames.

The media has been telling us we were going to run out of diesel since the early spring, it is a story they recycle every couple of months. I mean, sure they could be right this time by accident, but what are the chances of that happening?

Not sure which is more clever "Faux News" or "Clinton News Network". But what it does highlight is how similar the two sides are, both love their cute little 3rd grade nicknames.
Yes, both sides do it. Both sides do most things that they criticize the other for.

Yet, when Golfing Gator does it, it is alway to take the Democrat line. When Seymour does it, it is always to take the pro-Trump line.

Both sides, right?

Except that when Seymour does it, Seymour admits it. I don't pretend that I'm still just a disinterested libertarian disgusted by "both sides."

What Democrat line am I taking in this thread?

Who knew that SS was such a fun (fan?) of the MSM?
is a typical Democratic tactic to avoid an inconvenient truth.

You told SS she was being lied to, and she showed you where the "lies" were coming from. Like most Dems, you are unable to concede even such a small point.

is a typical Democratic tactic to avoid an inconvenient truth.

It is the Dem controlled MSM that is pushing the story, yet some how I am taking the Dem line by dismissing it as more fear mongering.

Have you not had your coffee yet this morning?

God help us.

The D's are not in control of diesel production, you can talk to British Petroleum or Exxon.

It is the Dem controlled MSM that is pushing the story, yet some how I am taking the Dem line by dismissing it as more fear mongering.

Have you not had your coffee yet this morning?
Because when you dismissed it, you assumed that it must have come from "Faux News," which is why you reacted in surpise when SS posted stories from your own media.

Well now Biden has been dipping into oil and diesel reserves to salvage the midterms, which I don't believe was happening in the Spring.

Lotta smoke, eh? Could be a fire. But then, that's common sense....

Forum List

Back