Overbearing Dictator Uses Overwhelming Brutal Force Against Non-aggressors

Can anyone describe the alleged brutality that Trudeau has engaged in?

Why don't you two faggots go get a room?
What an odd comment from a little buck toothed guy in a rainbow hat and funny little bow tie.

It frankly amazes me, as if the trumpists on here have allowed politics to break them down to showing themselves for the rabid dogs they have become.
According to some of the threads there are no Trumpists left. You guys need to make up your minds.

I don't care, I did not post it claiming it was true. She was trampled, that is true.

You never care about the lies your side tells.

But I won’t let you claim your side doesn’t tell them.
Unfortunately the game the Left plays is being played by some right leaning sources to discredit all right leaning sources. The Left is behind that too. Fox is now narrative, a controlled opposition that will only do minor damage to the huge lies the media have got many Americans believing.

Unfortunately the game the Left plays is being played by some right leaning sources to discredit all right leaning sources. The Left is behind that too. Fox is now narrative, a controlled opposition that will only do minor damage to the huge lies they have gotten many Americans believing.
You said “we don’t lie”.

You do. A lot. You’re a moron.

You decide.....

Is-Putin-creating-a-pretext-for-war.jpg

or.....

GettyImages-1235395274-e1643734199622-2.jpg

You clearly are a moron. Putin is a criminal. Trudeau has every right to defend his country from fascists.

They do nothing of the sort, they lament the ineffectiveness of the current President from preventing this happening from the first place.

All Trump, all the time. Meanwhile the rest of the world falls to pieces.

Trump was part of Putin's long range plan. He knew Trump was a dictator in his heart who would attack this country.

Kinda funny how Putin is emboldened and keeps gaining territory when Biden is in charge. But when Trump was in office Putin did nothing but cower in fear.

Putin owns Biden.

Trump was part of Putin's long term plan. Putin owns Trump.

Trump was part of Putin's long term plan. Putin owns Trump.
I challenge you to explain to the USMB forum, the convoluted reasoning that you used to come to that stupid conclusion.

I predict that you will scurry away from that challenge with your tail between you legs because you're a typical cowardly run of the mill TDS afflicted moron.

You're an idiot. You are much stupider than the average negro. (average negro IQ=85)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back