Own a Gun ?...you are a rape denialist !!!

Do you have actual stats for anything? I'm not following your point. I showed the statistics for rape and why guns aren't the answer. You can keep posting random stories but they really mean very little.

you clearly stated a reason for gun control is injury or death of children...life comes with risk..if we got rid of lawns and cars in drive ways and back yard pools we could save lives...no one needs a lawn..no one really needs a back yard pool..we could all take public transportation...just think of the lives we could save..just think of the children !

when I showed guns could in fact stop rape on campus you moved the goal post to ...children...now you want to move it back again

357 is a dishonest troll. Pay it no mind....

when I showed guns could in fact stop rape on campus you moved the goal post to ...children...now you want to move it back again

I give you lots of stats on the subject and examples that you can't dispute and this is your response? Wow talk about a troll. Where is your info backing up your crazy FL claim?

you clearly stated a reason for gun control is injury or death of children...life comes with risk..if we got rid of lawns and cars in drive ways and back yard pools we could save lives...no one needs a lawn..no one really needs a back yard pool..we could all take public transportation...just think of the lives we could save..just think of the children !

No I didn't say children. I said accidental shootings often result in an innocent person being shot. The example happened to be a child. Being a child wasn't the point however, it was that innocent people get shot. So again why open the campus up to 600+ accidental deaths and 17,000 accidental shootings when the vast majority of rapes cannot be defended with a gun. The college should be able to make that decision, not the government. I guess republicans no longer even pretend to be small government.

Last edited:

I never said they have never stopped a rape. It is interesting you could only come up with like 3 that were very old however. That is my point, it almost never happens. Look at the statistics, only a tiny number are defendable with a gun. So I think a college can decide if they want firearms on campus or not. Letting in guns will open the doors for 600+ accidental shooting deaths and 17,000 accidental shootings each year.

I give you lots of stats on the subject and examples that you can't dispute and this is your response? Wow talk about a troll. Where is your info backing up your crazy FL claim?

No, you present distorted facts and ignore facts that show yours to be false. You are intellectually dishonest and that makes you a troll.

No, you present distorted facts and ignore facts that show yours to be false. You are intellectually dishonest and that makes you a troll.

You have provided no facts. Where is any support for your crazy FL claim? I'm still waiting. What facts of mine are distorted? I'm very confident they are all supported by multiple sources. Do you cry troll every time you lose? Grow up.

You have provided no facts. Where is any support for your crazy FL claim? I'm still waiting. What facts of mine are distorted? I'm very confident they are all supported by multiple sources. Do you cry troll every time you lose? Grow up.
There are three kinds of lies.."Lies, damned lies, and statistics"

There are three kinds of lies.."Lies, damned lies, and statistics"

That's a dumb saying. Who are you quoting?

Owning a gun and using it for defense is a constitutional right. End of thread.

Colleges have a right to not allow firearms. Nobody has to go to that college. Government should not force this on them.

Forum List

Back