Own a Gun ?...you are a rape denialist !!!

Owning a gun and using it for defense is a constitutional right. End of thread.

Colleges have a right to not allow firearms. Nobody has to go to that college. Government should not force this on them.

It is a constitutional right to defend yourself from attackers. That includes college students.

They don't have to go to that school. The college owns the property and has the right to not allow firearms. Most people can't carry at work either.

when I showed guns could in fact stop rape on campus you moved the goal post to ...children...now you want to move it back again

357 is a dishonest troll. Pay it no mind....

I give you lots of stats on the subject and examples that you can't dispute and this is your response? Wow talk about a troll. Where is your info backing up your crazy FL claim?

No, you present distorted facts and ignore facts that show yours to be false. You are intellectually dishonest and that makes you a troll.

You have provided no facts. Where is any support for your crazy FL claim? I'm still waiting. What facts of mine are distorted? I'm very confident they are all supported by multiple sources. Do you cry troll every time you lose? Grow up.
There are three kinds of lies.."Lies, damned lies, and statistics"

I give you lots of stats on the subject and examples that you can't dispute and this is your response? Wow talk about a troll. Where is your info backing up your crazy FL claim?

No, you present distorted facts and ignore facts that show yours to be false. You are intellectually dishonest and that makes you a troll.

You have provided no facts. Where is any support for your crazy FL claim? I'm still waiting. What facts of mine are distorted? I'm very confident they are all supported by multiple sources. Do you cry troll every time you lose? Grow up.
There are three kinds of lies.."Lies, damned lies, and statistics"

That's a dumb saying. Who are you quoting?
That Idiot Mark Twain...
"Lies, damned lies, and statistics" is a phrase describing the persuasive power of numbers, particularly the use ofstatistics to bolster weak arguments

these woman had the right to protect themselves..

And a college has the right to not allow firearms. I can post stories too.
Woman kills herself trying to adjust her bra holster New York Post

Think colleges want that happening on campus?
Accidental shooting in Madison triggers MATC campus lockdown

Idaho Professor Accidentally Shoots Himself While Teaching Class Mother Jones

All the worst slaughters have taken place at no-guns-allowed campuses.

Virginia Tech shooting - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

"The attack is the deadliest shooting incident by a single gunman in U.S. history and one of the deadliest by a single gunman worldwide."

"The attack is the deadliest shooting incident by a single gunman in U.S. history and one of the deadliest by a single gunman worldwide."

What does that have to do with rape? Way more people are killed each year in accidental shootings, then mass shootings.

" An assistant principal in Mississippi, for example, used his own handgun to stop a student from shooting other students. The principal then, with his gun, held the shooter to the ground for five minutes until the police arrived. "

"... a law-abiding citizen, using a handgun, had stopped another student-shooter in 1998 in Pennsylvania. In that case, the citizen restrained the shooter for 11 minutes—then the police arrived. "

"When later asked by Massachusetts News whether the assistant principal in Mississippi used his handgun properly to stop a student-shooter, John Rosenthal, co-founder of "Stop Handgun Violence," said: "I don’t know the details of the situation. I don’t know if the assistant principal was licensed."

Mass Gun Control Group Misleads Media About School Shootings

anti-gun whackos lie. I don't know why anybody listens to them. They're the same people who think our children are chattel, that we're overpopulated ANYWAY, and who have no problem with acceptable *die off*.

What does that have to do with rape? Way more people are killed each year in accidental shootings, then mass shootings.

I've no doubt that is another lie.

"
States with the largest increases in gun ownership also have the largest decreases in violent crime.
  • High crime, urban areas have the greatest reductions in violent crime when law-abiding citizens are allowed to carry concealed handguns.
  • The federal Brady Law has not resulted in a reduction in crime rates. Nor have waiting periods in terms of state laws.
  • Adopting laws that let people carry concealed handguns cuts the death rate from public, multiple shootings—such as the 1993 shooting of six people on the Long Island Railroad—by 69%.
  • Children 5 to 14 years of age are 14.5 times more likely to die from car accidents, five times more likely to die from drowning or fire and burns, and three times more likely to die from bicycle accidents than they are to die from gun accidents.
W. Kip Viscusi, Cogan professor of law and director of the Program on Empirical Legal Studies at Harvard Law School, said of Lott’s book: "Perhaps most disturbing is Lott’s documentation of the role of the media and academic commentators in distorting research findings that they regard as politically incorrect."

Mass Gun Control Group Misleads Media About School Shootings

I've no doubt that is another lie.

So I proved you completely wrong once and you want to roll the dice again? Seriously? You clearly know little on the subject.

This push by the NRA and other gun fondlers is sheer assholery on many levels. For one thing, it’s actually a subtle form of rape denialism. After all, their entire sales pitch relies on implying that “campus rape” is a matter of strangers jumping out of bushes. In reality, most rapes are committed by people you know who exploit social situations such as parties and dates in order to get the victim’s guard down—situations where the victim is not going to be armed, because being armed around alcohol breaks gun safety rule #1. So this whole “stop rape by arming women” plan only makes sense if you assume that it’s not really rape if you know your rapist. So, it’s just rape denialism.

When you legalize guns on campus rapists will have more guns to rape with.
Criminal don't obey the laws so even if guns are banned criminals will still get them and use them

when I showed guns could in fact stop rape on campus you moved the goal post to ...children...now you want to move it back again

You hit the nail on the head. I've had plenty of arguments about guns with this tard.

Colleges have a right to not allow firearms. Nobody has to go to that college. Government should not force this on them.

Then they are violating an individual constitutional right to self defense.

Why arent republicans going after the big corporations then?

What the hell does THAT have to do with the topic of this thread? Idiot.

Are you stupid or crazy? It has much to do with what we were discussing. You seem willing to force colleges to have firearms but not corporations? Is the rights of the worker less than the college student? Or is it that lots of large corps back the repubs and they don't want firearms?

Are you stupid or crazy? It has much to do with what we were discussing. You seem willing to force colleges to have firearms but not corporations? Is the rights of the worker less than the college student? Or is it that lots of large corps back the repubs and they don't want firearms?

You're an idiot. People do not LIVE in corporations. People do LIVE on college campuses. See the difference between a college campus and going to work, moron?

You're an idiot. People do not LIVE in corporations. People do LIVE on college campuses. See the difference between a college campus and going to work, moron?
You know that all you will ever get from Brian is dishonesty -- right?

You know that all you will ever get from Brian is dishonesty -- right?

Brainless wants women to be raped on college campuses.

Forum List

Back