Own a Gun ?...you are a rape denialist !!!

Again, stupid, people live on college campuses. People do not live at work.

So that makes it ok to violate their rights? Really?

Violating rights? That would be people like you. It is our constitutional right as individuals, according to the Heller case, that we CAN defend ourselves with guns. Who the hell are YOU to say otherwise?

YOu want to give criminals a pass to rape and kill and leave the populace at their mercy. You fucking piece of shit.

You give corporations a pass because they gives lots to republicans. Who are you say workers can't defend themselves?

People don't LIVE in corporations. People do live on college campuses. Any of this sinking in yet, brainless?

No I had no idea it was so easy to deny rights. So you are saying nobody has ever had a need to defend themselves at work?

You're a retard.

Brainless wants women to be raped on college campuses.
More than that, he wants to watch.

He probably wants to rape women . . . and men.

Good to see you are both still morons. Can't debate the subject so resort to attacking me. Very childish.

Not our fault that you want to see women get raped and murdered.

I've already shown almost no rapes are defendable with a gun. How about we debate that?

Women HAVE defended themselves from rapes with guns. Liar. We know you want to leave women completely defenseless so you can rape them, you piece of shit.

So that makes it ok to violate their rights? Really?

Violating rights? That would be people like you. It is our constitutional right as individuals, according to the Heller case, that we CAN defend ourselves with guns. Who the hell are YOU to say otherwise?

YOu want to give criminals a pass to rape and kill and leave the populace at their mercy. You fucking piece of shit.

You give corporations a pass because they gives lots to republicans. Who are you say workers can't defend themselves?

People don't LIVE in corporations. People do live on college campuses. Any of this sinking in yet, brainless?

No I had no idea it was so easy to deny rights. So you are saying nobody has ever had a need to defend themselves at work?

You're a retard.

And you pick and choose when rights can or can't be denied. You are quite the farce. People at work have the same need for self defense as college students.

Good to see you are both still morons. Can't debate the subject so resort to attacking me. Very childish.

I've already shown almost no rapes are defendable with a gun. How about we debate that?

Women s Survival Stories

Women HAVE defended themselves from rapes with guns. Liar. We know you want to leave women completely defenseless so you can rape them, you piece of shit.

Ok provide some stats. How many times?

You're a retard.

And you pick and choose when rights can or can't be denied. You are quite the farce. People at work have the same need for self defense as college students.

Being at work is different from living on a college campus. Simple for us who have brains.

Here you go, piece of shit.

Fact Sheet Guns Save Lives Section 8 Arm Yourself With The Facts Just For Skeptics

* Guns used 2.5 million times a year in self-defense. Law-abiding citizens use guns to defend themselves against criminals as many as 2.5 million times every year -- or about 6,850 times a day. [1] This means that each year, firearms are used more than 80 times more often to protect the lives of honest citizens than to take lives. [2]

* Of the 2.5 million times citizens use their guns to defend themselves every year, the overwhelming majority merely brandish their gun or fire a warning shot to scare off their attackers. Less than 8% of the time, a citizen will kill or wound his/her attacker.[3]

* As many as 200,000 women use a gun every year to defend themselves against sexual abuse.[4]

* Even anti-gun Clinton researchers concede that guns are used 1.5 million times annually for self-defense. According to the Clinton Justice Department, there are as many as 1.5 million cases of self-defense every year. The National Institute of Justice published this figure in 1997 as part of "Guns in America" -- a study which was authored by noted anti-gun criminologists Philip Cook and Jens Ludwig.[5]

* Armed citizens kill more crooks than do the police. Citizens shoot and kill at least twice as many criminals as police do every year (1,527 to 606).[6] And readers of Newsweek learned that "only 2 percent of civilian shootings involved an innocent person mistakenly identified as a criminal. The 'error rate' for the police, however, was 11 percent, more than five times as high."[7]

* Handguns are the weapon of choice for self-defense. Citizens use handguns to protect themselves over 1.9 million times a year. [8] Many of these self-defense handguns could be labeled as "Saturday Night Specials.

You're a retard.

Being at work is different from living on a college campus. Simple for us who have brains.

Yes you don't have your rights at work apparently. You are a joke.

Fact Sheet Guns Save Lives Section 8 Arm Yourself With The Facts Just For Skeptics

* Guns used 2.5 million times a year in self-defense. Law-abiding citizens use guns to defend themselves against criminals as many as 2.5 million times every year -- or about 6,850 times a day. [1] This means that each year, firearms are used more than 80 times more often to protect the lives of honest citizens than to take lives. [2]

* Of the 2.5 million times citizens use their guns to defend themselves every year, the overwhelming majority merely brandish their gun or fire a warning shot to scare off their attackers. Less than 8% of the time, a citizen will kill or wound his/her attacker.[3]

* As many as 200,000 women use a gun every year to defend themselves against sexual abuse.[4]

* Even anti-gun Clinton researchers concede that guns are used 1.5 million times annually for self-defense. According to the Clinton Justice Department, there are as many as 1.5 million cases of self-defense every year. The National Institute of Justice published this figure in 1997 as part of "Guns in America" -- a study which was authored by noted anti-gun criminologists Philip Cook and Jens Ludwig.[5]

* Armed citizens kill more crooks than do the police. Citizens shoot and kill at least twice as many criminals as police do every year (1,527 to 606).[6] And readers of Newsweek learned that "only 2 percent of civilian shootings involved an innocent person mistakenly identified as a criminal. The 'error rate' for the police, however, was 11 percent, more than five times as high."[7]

* Handguns are the weapon of choice for self-defense. Citizens use handguns to protect themselves over 1.9 million times a year. [8] Many of these self-defense handguns could be labeled as "Saturday Night Specials.

2.5 million times? So the last 30 years there have been 75 million defenses. Wow thats enough for every single gun owner. Yet I don't know a single one with a defense.

2.5 million times? So the last 30 years there have been 75 million defenses. Wow thats enough for every single gun owner. Yet I don't know a single one with a defense.

Of course, you would deny the facts presented before your dumb stupid face, loser. You're a rapist, aren't you? That is the only logical explanation for wanting to leave women defenseless. You're a no good piece of shit.

Who cares what YOU know. Obviously, you don't know anything!

You're a retard.

You're a rapist. I hope you get shot. I would laugh and laugh.

Of course, you would deny the facts presented before your dumb stupid face, loser. You're a rapist, aren't you? That is the only logical explanation for wanting to leave women defenseless. You're a no good piece of shit.

Those aren't facts. They are from flawed surveys mostly. More name calling? You revert to child so quickly.

You're a retard.

You're a rapist. I hope you get shot. I would laugh and laugh.

That claim is as empty as all your others. You trying to further prove you know nothing?

Who cares what YOU know. Obviously, you don't know anything!
He knows he can't buy a $2 whore....
:lol:

Those aren't facts. They are from flawed surveys mostly. More name calling? You revert to child so quickly.

Look, BRAINLESS, I hate your guts.

I don't care. You post like a child.

I don't care. You post like a child.

You post like a rapist.

According to the FBI, Americans use firearms in self defense 2.1 million times annually. Cases where firearms are used criminally amount to 579,000. Seventy percent of those cases are carried out by criminal repeat offenders. Barrett and Democrats would seek to punish those protecting themselves rather than the criminals. There is a war on women, and it’s coming from the left to turn women into victims. Note this (bold my emphasis):
  • In the vast majority of those self-defense cases, the citizen will only brandish the gun or fire a warning shot.
  • In less than 8% of those self-defense cases will the citizen will even wound his attacker.
  • Over 1.9 million of those self-defense cases involve handguns.
  • As many as 500,000 of those self-defense cases occur away from home.
  • Almost 10% of those self-defense cases are women defending themselves against sexual assault or abuse.

No, you haven't. You have trotted out some factoids that do nothing of the kind. Yes, the majority of rapes occur between people who know each other. So what. You think that a woman is going to not shoot some prick because she knows him?

Dude. You bring new meaning to the word troll. You provide nothing but opinion and well refuted facts. And you keep trotting them out as if them are meaningful even after they have been shown to be false.

Just go away and yap to yourself in the mirror.

Forum List

Back