Owners who demolished Crooked House pub after fire ordered to rebuild it

Wouldn't you want to? That looks highly dangerous.
Its been up longer than the US has existed. I cant see it falling down unless the bastard owners destroy it.
There is a local museum called Blist Hill that rebuilds old buildings. I wondered if they might bid for it. But they already have a pub.
Rebuild it where it belongs.

Its been up longer than the US has existed. I cant see it falling down unless the bastard owners destroy it.
There is a local museum called Blist Hill that rebuilds old buildings. I wondered if they might bid for it. But they already have a pub.
Rebuild it where it belongs.
Dude, its just a bar...

Definately. The community should have more sway than the developers
I don’t know how the property tax system works in the UK, but here the closed historic building produces minimal tax revenue at best. Compared to a new business with an improved building and income.

Hey numbnuts, was it determined, by fire marshals, to be arson? The Fire could have had an accidental cause, y'know. Either way, historical designation or not, if the structure is determined to be beyond repair, then it MUST be demolished.
Well the owners have been arrested for arson.

I don’t know how the property tax system works in the UK, but here the closed historic building produces minimal tax revenue at best. Compared to a new business with an improved building and income.
I dont think that there are any tax breaks. The vacant land would be worth more if they could get away with it. But they have pissed on their chips now.

This is great news and a win for people power. These grifters think that their money entitles them to do as they please. For once they have been put in their place.
I am looking forward to having a pint in the rebuilt pub. Cheers !
Was it an insurance scam Tommy? if so they belong in prison.

This is great news and a win for people power. These grifters think that their money entitles them to do as they please. For once they have been put in their place.
I am looking forward to having a pint in the rebuilt pub. Cheers !
Did they do the same thing when the Cavern Club was destroyed in Liverpool?

Forum List

Back