Owners who demolished Crooked House pub after fire ordered to rebuild it

They ordered the demolition crew before the fire.Now they will pay for it.

I should hope so. Demolition work is hard work, and it's somewhat dangerous. The workers should certainly not be expected to work for free.

Which reminds me…

Well Bob if you were academically gifted ,or even applied yourself in school, you would have a better job with better working conditions.

You never have told us what profession you ever had, that entitles you to look down on me for mine.

One thing is for certain, that you have never been man enough to do demolition work.

Last edited:
I should hope so. Demolition work is hard work, and it's somewhat dangerous. The workers should certainly not be expected to work for free.

Which reminds me…

You never have told us what profession you ever had, that entitles you to look down on me for mine.

One thing is for certain, that you have never been man enough to do demolition work.
Tommy is most likely on the dole.

He was born into it, and will die on it safe in the knowledge that others provided for him without his every having to list a chubby little finger.

It was a protected building that they owned for a week. Now they will suffer. Arson is illegal and dangerous.
What difference does the length of time they owned it matter? They bought it, they own it. If it has some kind of pansy government protection, let the government buy and maintain it. You simps are fucking pathetic.

There is no “American rust belt shit hole” in which a building in such unfit condition is allowed to be used for human occupation or activities.

Here, we have building codes, that require a basic level of structural soundness, so that occupied buildings don't collapse and kill the people in them.
It was stabilized. Just like the leaning tower of Pisa. A historical landmark. A national treasure.

Again do you have ANY credible source that confirms that? I would be a dollar to a donut that you do not.
Its indirect so I suspect that there is an injunction of some sort. The article mentions the arrest of a woman 34 and a man 44. The ages of Carly and Adam Taylor.
Maybe its a totally different couple of that age who didnt have any financial gain in burning the pub and knocking it down,. but only a trumper would swallow that.

What difference does the length of time they owned it matter? They bought it, they own it. If it has some kind of pansy government protection, let the government buy and maintain it. You simps are fucking pathetic.
I wouldnt expect you to understand.

Its indirect so I suspect that there is an injunction of some sort. The article mentions the arrest of a woman 34 and a man 44. The ages of Carly and Adam Taylor.
Maybe its a totally different couple of that age who didnt have any financial gain in burning the pub and knocking it down,. but only a trumper would swallow that.
And only a Marxist leftist would try to make this about Trump. Have a nice day.

Forum List

Back