Oxford Bans Christian Group Because It Might Melt the Snowflakes

God made homosexuality, if he didn't want it here, he wouldn't have made it.
You are extremely bullheaded. No, God did not make homosexuality, it is a perversion (literally) of our natural sexuality, which is what God gave you your sexual organs for...and your anus doesn't count as a sexual organ.

If you do not understand that, there is no helping you.
God made everything in the universe, yes or no? If yes, then he made homosexuality. If no, then god isn't alone. Which is it?
God did not create sin.

To save time, if you want to know why your argument just doesn't hold up from a christian viewpoint, read this article:
Did God create sin? | Christian Apologetics & Research Ministry
But your god set up the so-called first man and woman.

"You can have everything but don't touch that tree right there....that tree right in the middle of your garden. Don't Touch It! Bye now......I've got things to do.........."
Free will comes with responsibility.
What about the golden rule which almost every religion in history has a version of?

God did not create sin.

To save time, if you want to know why your argument just doesn't hold up from a christian viewpoint, read this article:
Did God create sin? | Christian Apologetics & Research Ministry
God created everything in the universe in 6 days. First page, chapter one.
But not homos. He created man and woman. Come on bro, try to use that noggin of yours! Lol
If god didn't create homosexuality then someone did and god is not alone. Is that your contention?
Mr Theology never heard of Satan.
According to your religion, satan was one of god's angels......god didn't create his angels?
So using your dumbass logic God created dumbasses because God created you.

"al-Tirmidhi, Sunan 1:152 - [Muhammad said] "Whoever is found conducting himself in the manner of the people of Lot, kill the doer and the receiver."

Poll of U.S. Muslims Reveals Ominous Levels Of Support For Islamic Supremacists’ Doctrine of Shariah, Jihad
Muslims 'accept homosexuality more than evangelical Christians'

Try to stay on topic...
It must be true, I read it on the internet.
See, this is why you embarrass yourself so much. You practically vomit links on this website, then pause to retreat to the position that "it can't be trusted, it's on the internet". You know , everyone knows that's just your excuse for not actually reading the article. Heck, i've caught you not even reading or understanding your own links.

The poll yielded interesting results...you should have a look....

Always good to hear from Beelzebub now and then.
You gave me
19) they made Jesus The flying out of the sky lord -Beelzebub(lord of the air/fly)
and forgot 20)the forbidden asherah the Vatican uses those forbidden persian twisted pillars and Baal sun symbols, but also the Isis godess statue at the altar called Mary.
Interesting. What else are the demons telling you?
You just poked fun of Christians, they are the ones who believed demons came out your nose when you sneezed, and possessed disabled people. That's just outright insulting and cruel.
Lol...those are not biblical teachings, Numbskull. Come on now, troll harder.
Deflect much? Weatherman is the one trolling, and now you are, everything I post is archeological and Biblical sourced.
Christianity
hates people with disabilities(Mark 9:14-19,Matt 9:32-33, 12:22 & Luke 11:14)
"
Mark 9:14-19King James Version (KJV)
14 And when he came to his disciples, he saw a great multitude about them, and the scribes questioning with them.

15 And straightway all the people, when they beheld him, were greatly amazed, and running to him saluted him.

16 And he asked the scribes, What question ye with them?

17 And one of the multitude answered and said, Master, I have brought unto thee my son, which hath a dumb spirit;

18 And wheresoever he taketh him, he teareth him: and he foameth, and gnasheth with his teeth, and pineth away: and I spake to thy disciples that they should cast him out; and they could not.

19 He answereth him, and saith, O faithless generation, how long shall I be with you? how long shall I suffer you? bring him unto me."

" Matthew 9:32-33King James Version (KJV)
32 As they went out, behold, they brought to him a dumb man possessed with a devil.

33 And when the devil was cast out, the dumb spake: and the multitudes marvelled, saying, It was never so seen in Israel."

"Matthew 12:22King James Version (KJV)
22 Then was brought unto him one possessed with a devil, blind, and dumb: and he healed him, insomuch that the blind and dumb both spake and saw."

"Luke 11:14-28King James Version (KJV)
14 And he was casting out a devil, and it was dumb. And it came to pass, when the devil was gone out, the dumb spake; and the people wondered."

How the heck do any of these verses prove God hates people with disabilities? Seems in every instance, Jesus is casting demons out of people who had disabilities to me.

Quite the reach you've got there, bud.

"al-Tirmidhi, Sunan 1:152 - [Muhammad said] "Whoever is found conducting himself in the manner of the people of Lot, kill the doer and the receiver."

Poll of U.S. Muslims Reveals Ominous Levels Of Support For Islamic Supremacists’ Doctrine of Shariah, Jihad

Try to stay on topic...
Muslims are also allowed to lie to protect their fellow muslims. It's called Taquiya and Kitmann. If most Muslims in the US (51%)support sharia and jihad, like my link indicates...this poll here is an example of Muslims practicing taquiya or kitmann on the pollsters.

God created everything in the universe in 6 days. First page, chapter one.
But not homos. He created man and woman. Come on bro, try to use that noggin of yours! Lol
If god didn't create homosexuality then someone did and god is not alone. Is that your contention?
Mr Theology never heard of Satan.
According to your religion, satan was one of god's angels......god didn't create his angels?
So using your dumbass logic God created dumbasses because God created you.
Fascinating. I accept your surrender on this topic.

Try to stay on topic...
Muslims are also allowed to lie to protect their fellow muslims. It's called Taquiya and Kitmann. If most Muslims in the US (51%)support sharia and jihad, like my link indicates...this poll here is an example of Muslims practicing taquiya or kitmann on the pollsters.
You think the Muslims lied in that poll? I don't. I think the US has done a fair job of assimilating immigrating Muslims, which is why US Muslims are more moderate than the average Muslim worldwide. Heck, they're even more moderate than US Evangelicals!

You would have to be an idiot to hire a college graduate these days. They have no clue what real life is like outside of their bubble world.

An Oxford College has banned the Christian Union from its freshers’ fair on the grounds that it would be “alienating” for students of other religions, and constitute a “micro-aggression”.

The organiser of Balliol’s fair argued Christianity’s historic use as “an excuse for homophobia and certain forms of neo-colonialism” meant that students might feel “unwelcome” in their new college if the Christian Union had a stall.

Freddy Potts, vice-president of Balliol’s Junior Common Room (JCR) committee, said that if a representative from the Christian Union (CU) attended the fair, it could cause "potential harm" to freshers.

Mr Potts, writing on behalf of the JCR's welfare committee, told the CU representative at Balliol, that their "sole concern is that the presence of the CU alone may alienate incoming students”.

Oxford college bans 'harmful' Christian Union from freshers' fair

So Oxford also qualifies as just another hate organization.

You would have to be an idiot to hire a college graduate these days. They have no clue what real life is like outside of their bubble world.

An Oxford College has banned the Christian Union from its freshers’ fair on the grounds that it would be “alienating” for students of other religions, and constitute a “micro-aggression”.

The organiser of Balliol’s fair argued Christianity’s historic use as “an excuse for homophobia and certain forms of neo-colonialism” meant that students might feel “unwelcome” in their new college if the Christian Union had a stall.

Freddy Potts, vice-president of Balliol’s Junior Common Room (JCR) committee, said that if a representative from the Christian Union (CU) attended the fair, it could cause "potential harm" to freshers.

Mr Potts, writing on behalf of the JCR's welfare committee, told the CU representative at Balliol, that their "sole concern is that the presence of the CU alone may alienate incoming students”.

Maybe in your mind.They made it clear that the original ban was not because the group is Christian, but because of the peripheral ideas they promote, like homophobia.

Try to stay on topic...
You think the Muslims lied in that poll? I don't. I think the US has done a fair job of assimilating immigrating Muslims, which is why US Muslims are more moderate than the average Muslim worldwide. Heck, they're even more moderate than US Evangelicals!
Yet a Muslim committed the biggest massacre of faggots in US history. I don't like faggots, they all should burn in hell like the reprobates they are...but it isn't my job to kill them as a christian.

It's a well known fact leftists suffer from underdeveloped amygdala and because of that, they have a serious malfunction when it comes to assessing actual threats.

Try to stay on topic...
Yet a Muslim committed the biggest massacre of faggots in US history. I don't like faggots, they all should burn in hell like the reprobates they are...but it isn't my job to kill them as a christian.

It's a well known fact leftists suffer from underdeveloped amygdala and because of that, they have a serious malfunction when it comes to assessing actual threats.
Haha, freaky cult boy pretends to be a doctor... Damn you are weird....

Maybe in your mind.They made it clear that the original ban was not because the group is Christian, but because of the peripheral ideas they promote, like homophobia.

Still just another leftist hate group, doesn't matter why. If they are against pro-heterosexual as has been taught by God and lived by people for thousands of years as the natural order of things, then they are a hate organization. When you ban something, forbid it, rather than merely debate it, discuss it, that is the very definition of a Hate Group. That is, if you still HAVE a mind at all, which I know you don't.

Try to stay on topic...

Your Brain on Politics: The Cognitive Neuroscience of Liberals and Conservatives - The Intersection

Try to stay on topic...

All patriarchal religions have a little fear of their gay side coming out.

Still just another leftist hate group, doesn't matter why. If they are against pro-heterosexual as has been taught by God and lived by people for thousands of years as the natural order of things, then they are a hate organization. When you ban something, forbid it, rather than merely debate it, discuss it, that is the very definition of a Hate Group. That is, if you still HAVE a mind at all, which I know you don't.
Of course it matters why, it just doesnt matter why to YOU.

Your Brain on Politics: The Cognitive Neuroscience of Liberals and Conservatives - The Intersection
Yes, you love you some science, until it clashes with your evil, cultish bullshit.

Yes, you love you some science, until it clashes with your evil, cultish bullshit.
I rarely does.

Try to stay on topic...

All patriarchal religions have a little fear of their gay side coming out.
Christianity has no "gay side". Islam has some sketchy stuff that might qualify though.

Forum List

Back