Oxford Bans Christian Group Because It Might Melt the Snowflakes

Muslims are also allowed to lie to protect their fellow muslims. It's called Taquiya and Kitmann. If most Muslims in the US (51%)support sharia and jihad, like my link indicates...this poll here is an example of Muslims practicing taquiya or kitmann on the pollsters.
You think the Muslims lied in that poll? I don't. I think the US has done a fair job of assimilating immigrating Muslims, which is why US Muslims are more moderate than the average Muslim worldwide. Heck, they're even more moderate than US Evangelicals!
Yet a Muslim committed the biggest massacre of faggots in US history. I don't like faggots, they all should burn in hell like the reprobates they are...but it isn't my job to kill them as a christian.

It's a well known fact leftists suffer from underdeveloped amygdala and because of that, they have a serious malfunction when it comes to assessing actual threats.
All patriarchal religions have a little fear of their gay side coming out.
Christianity has no "gay side". Islam has some sketchy stuff that might qualify though.
Jesus was probably gay.

Muslims are also allowed to lie to protect their fellow muslims. It's called Taquiya and Kitmann. If most Muslims in the US (51%)support sharia and jihad, like my link indicates...this poll here is an example of Muslims practicing taquiya or kitmann on the pollsters.
You think the Muslims lied in that poll? I don't. I think the US has done a fair job of assimilating immigrating Muslims, which is why US Muslims are more moderate than the average Muslim worldwide. Heck, they're even more moderate than US Evangelicals!
Yet a Muslim committed the biggest massacre of faggots in US history. I don't like faggots, they all should burn in hell like the reprobates they are...but it isn't my job to kill them as a christian.

It's a well known fact leftists suffer from underdeveloped amygdala and because of that, they have a serious malfunction when it comes to assessing actual threats.
Haha, freaky cult boy pretends to be a doctor... Damn you are weird....

Your Brain on Politics: The Cognitive Neuroscience of Liberals and Conservatives - The Intersection
Yes, you love you some science, until it clashes with your evil, cultish bullshit.

Are you referring to the teachings and example of Christ?

Christianity has no "gay side". Islam has some sketchy stuff that might qualify though.
Jesus was probably gay.
No he wasn't. Keep wishing.

Your Brain on Politics: The Cognitive Neuroscience of Liberals and Conservatives - The Intersection
Yes, you love you some science, until it clashes with your evil, cultish bullshit.

No, just that other idiot's special brand of cultish bullshit.

Jesus was probably gay.

Why do you hate Christ's teachings?

I don't know what he believes. I know you seem to have a seething hatred for Christians.

Jesus was probably gay.
Hmm, kinda seems like he was. I don't much care, personally. I also don't care if Santa Clause likes jellybeans or not. You're the one who has to wrangle with reconciling your magical nonsense with reality, not me.

I don't know what he believes. I know you seem to have a seething hatred for Christians.
Not at all...stop trying to be a liitle faux victim. You're sissifying yourself.

Jesus was probably gay.
Hmm, kinda seems like he was. I don't much care, personally. I also don't care if Santa Clause likes jellybeans or not. You're the one who has to wrangle with reconciling your magical nonsense with reality, not me.

You hate gays too? Who don't you hate?

Ol' genius atheist Taz
westboro-signs.jpg
So 15 members of a cult is Christianity?

The stupid is indeed strong in you.
Says the guy who believes in an invisible superbeing that even gives a shit what he does. :rolleyes:
Like believing the universe came from nothing is any more believable? Lol
Where did I say that?
Well where did it come from, how did it begin, genius?
That science is still looking for answers doesn't mean that it's an invisible superbeing in another dimension.

Jesus was probably gay.
No it doesn't seem like he was. You're just an r-selected rabbit brained pervert.

If god didn't create homosexuality then someone did and god is not alone. Is that your contention?
What do you even mean when you say "create homosexuality"?
God created the universe and everything in it. EVERYTHING!
God didn't create sin. Please see the article I posted for you earlier today for reference.
Then if god didn't create sin, He is not alone. Pretty simple really.
No. The article I posted for you to read explains it loud and clear. Once again, I suggest you go read it so we don't have to keep talking in circles.
Common sense says that either god created everything or he has help.

Not at all...stop trying to be a liitle faux victim. You're sissifying yourself.

I don't care what you think or believe. I'm only curious what led you down this path of bitter hatred and intolerance.

Jesus was probably gay.

You hate gays too? Who don't you hate?
Huh? Stop being a moron.

I don't care what you think or believe. I'm only curious what led you down this path of bitter hatred and intolerance.
No you aren't. Stop trying to ascribe nobility or honest curiosity to your whiny trolling.

Ol' genius atheist Taz
So 15 members of a cult is Christianity?

The stupid is indeed strong in you.
Says the guy who believes in an invisible superbeing that even gives a shit what he does. :rolleyes:
Where did I say that?
That science is still looking for answers doesn't mean that it's an invisible superbeing in another dimension.
Sure, that's true. But I don't see any better explanation. Everything that is created has a creator, and that creator is not inside of it's creation...always outside of it.

No you aren't. Stop trying to ascribe nobility or honest curiosity to your whiny trolling.

You bet. Please, don't let me delay your hate-fest any further. Carry on.

"al-Tirmidhi, Sunan 1:152 - [Muhammad said] "Whoever is found conducting himself in the manner of the people of Lot, kill the doer and the receiver."

Poll of U.S. Muslims Reveals Ominous Levels Of Support For Islamic Supremacists’ Doctrine of Shariah, Jihad
Muslims 'accept homosexuality more than evangelical Christians'

Try to stay on topic...

Not around the world however. You won't find a Christian dominated nation that would sentence a citizen to death for being gay, yet as I posted earlier there are a # of Muslim dominated nations where you could be.
But, you guys will go on defending the Islamic religion every step of the way.

Ol' genius atheist Taz
Where did I say that?
Sure, that's true. But I don't see any better explanation. Everything that is created has a creator, and that creator is not inside of it's creation...always outside of it.

Not for those who follow the ABG system.

What do you even mean when you say "create homosexuality"?
God created the universe and everything in it. EVERYTHING!
God didn't create sin. Please see the article I posted for you earlier today for reference.
Then if god didn't create sin, He is not alone. Pretty simple really.
No. The article I posted for you to read explains it loud and clear. Once again, I suggest you go read it so we don't have to keep talking in circles.
Common sense says that either god created everything or he has help.
Depends on what you mean by 'everything'. If God is all good, then he did not create evil. You could say God giving his creation free will created the conditions that lead to it...but it is not God directly creating evil.

Perhaps God permits evil to exist here so that we can learn how destructive it is.

Forum List

Back