P.E.T.A. Clearly A Terrorist Cult

No, P.E.T.A. doesn't stand for "People Eating Tasty Animals"...that's nothing but a dirty rumor started by Trump fascists! But Nasim Aghdam, the Iranian who attacked YouTube of all people, was a supporter so according to how the NRA is guilty by association, so is P.E.T.A. Nasim was also a vegan which might explain how her brain went to mush...They won't eat ANY animal byproduct...even honey! :eusa_doh:

STOP THE MADNESS....EAT MEAT!

29906170001_5763874640001_5763852115001-vs.jpg
Please provide the link that documents the connection between being a Vegan and mental or emotional problems

Actaully ..... there is some credibility to it although I doubt the original poster was aware of it ... the Vegan brain is actually starved of various nutrient that humans require and simple plant matter can not provide.. We are often told that one advantage of a vegan diet is that all plant foods are naturally 100% cholesterol-free. Yet the brain (and indeed, every cell in the human body) requires cholesterol to function properly. Although the brain represents only 2% of total body weight, it contains 20% of the body’s cholesterol. which is provided via animal by products. Now not to worry progressive - even if you go Vegan you shant have to worry about this as I'm sure a cock sucker such as yourself ingests ample 'animal' proteins, and I'm sure the pubic hairs make for great dental floss.

No, P.E.T.A. doesn't stand for "People Eating Tasty Animals"...that's nothing but a dirty rumor started by Trump fascists! But Nasim Aghdam, the Iranian who attacked YouTube of all people, was a supporter so according to how the NRA is guilty by association, so is P.E.T.A. Nasim was also a vegan which might explain how her brain went to mush...They won't eat ANY animal byproduct...even honey! :eusa_doh:

Please provide the link that documents the connection between being a Vegan and mental or emotional problems

Actaully ..... there is some credibility to it although I doubt the original poster was aware of it ... the Vegan brain is actually starved of various nutrient that humans require and simple plant matter can not provide.. We are often told that one advantage of a vegan diet is that all plant foods are naturally 100% cholesterol-free. Yet the brain (and indeed, every cell in the human body) requires cholesterol to function properly. Although the brain represents only 2% of total body weight, it contains 20% of the body’s cholesterol. which is provided via animal by products. Now not to worry progressive - even if you go Vegan you shant have to worry about this as I'm sure a cock sucker such as yourself ingests ample 'animal' proteins, and I'm sure the pubic hairs make for great dental floss.
As usual you have no fucking idea what you're talking about:

Protein in the Vegan Diet -- The Vegetarian Resource Group

14 Best Vegan and Vegetarian Protein Sources

Now not to worry progressive - even if you go Vegan you shant have to worry about this as I'm sure a cock sucker such as yourself ingests ample 'animal' proteins, and I'm sure the pubic hairs make for great dental floss.

Probably not nearly enough for a normal, full-sized, fully-functioning human brain; but probably more than enough for his.

And this is politics how?

The same way the NRA is related to Parkland is politics. You can't have it both ways

Actaully ..... there is some credibility to it although I doubt the original poster was aware of it ...

I'm aware of it alright...I had an ex-honey who went vegan and it almost cost her her life. She lost the 10 pounds alright, but also started having an irregular period, had to have emergency surgery when her wisdom teeth all went bad at the same time, her face started looking like wax and her tits caved in. Everybody thought she had leukemia but it turned out she was so nutrient-deficient she was in real trouble. We got her back on her regular eat-like-a bird diet plus some chicken and dairy and she was back to normal in less than a month. BTW, Hitler was a vegetarian.

As usual you have no fucking idea what you're talking about:

Protein in the Vegan Diet -- The Vegetarian Resource Group

14 Best Vegan and Vegetarian Protein Sources

Yes, if you do the research and maintain a high protein vegan diet you can avoid some of the issues associated with it - I mean look at you and you even get free dental floss. .... But the average run of the mill libtard is simply too intellectually challenged to efficiently engage is such a life style.

Forum List

Back