#TheLargerIssue #SingleParenting #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

toxic masculinity1.jpg

Good for Gillette! Why are men furious?

Hello, OL. You ask, "Why are men furious?"

Perhaps large numbers of FATHERLESS male American children, teen boys and men are peeved that an expanding population of American MOTHERS are SELFISHLY depriving them of having a reasonably responsible, caring, loving FATHER to help them navigate the ups and downs of life, as well as protect them from the INSANITY apparently infecting a growing population of American women?

"Feminist Camille Paglia - Mentally Imbalanced, Neurotic, Hateful Women Poisoning American Culture"

Introducing Child Abuse Awareness & Education Advocate, pediatrician Dr. Nadine Burke Harris, MD, FAAP, MPH, Founder and CEO of the 'Center for Youth Wellness'.

https://www.makers.com/profiles/591f25476c3f64632d4fb85c/

OldLady, I look forward to reading your intelligent reply.

Peace.
___
American *(Children)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; *End Our National Epidemic of Child Abuse and Neglect*

The left in this country is pulling out all the stops trying to create a one-gender world. They want women to be more aggressive, and men less.
----------------------------- sorta agree but the interesting thing is that when the aggrieved women or boys , males are offended by mere words they will call Taxpayer Paid MEN with Guns to kick your azz DD .

These corporations are so intertwined and layered it’s hard to keep track. But they are all run by leftists.

4F76234E-B065-46C5-A552-C0EC682E02DF.jpeg

Why do the mods hide NEWS STORIES like this on obscure boards that no one goes to ?

This was a legitimate news story that should have received much better exposure.

soy/snowflake/ Gillette generation ....

can you imagine that fighting WW2

xcuse me got to puke...one sec ok? :rolleyes:

lAkPhQG.jpg

I don't need a company preaching to me on how I should act or behave.
That's right! You want to be a bully and a misogynist you go right ahead and be those things! FREEDOM!!!!!!!
----------------------------------- let the 'girls' grow up and handle slights and language in an EQUAL 'widdle woman' sort of way same as they do on the Board Bode .
Oh...I see. Men behaving badly isn't the problem...women not sucking it up and smiling when treated badly is the problem. Bullies aren't the problem...those being bullied are the problem.

Sounds just like abusive mates..."Now look what you made me do! It's your fault I beat you!"

I mean they are using mental health as a weapon.

Do you realize how many mental health counselors are fkn feminazis's how many believe in woman power .

"Feminist Camille Paglia - Mentally Imbalanced, Neurotic, Hateful Women Poisoning American Culture"

toxic masculinity1.jpg

Hello. Seriously, can we honestly examine WHO is supporting the concept or condition of 'Toxic Masculinity'.

Are Americans believing in the concept of 'Toxic Masculinity', the same people primarily responsible for creating our Nation's easily PREVENTABLE, though potentially life scarring *CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS?

I am referring to a *CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS responsible for our Nation's medical professionals indirectly DECLARING WAR on a significant population of mostly American MOTHERS failing to recognize that placing ABOVE ALL ELSE the emotional well being of our Nation's most precious and cherished assets, will most likely result with a fairly or wonderfully happy child maturing into a reasonably responsible teen and adult citizen caring about their own well being, as well as embracing compassion, empathy and respect for their peaceful and less fortunate neighbors.

A few of these medical professionals are Dr. Nadine Burke Harris, MD, FAAP, MPH, pediatrician & CEO of the 'Center For Youth Wellness. Dr. Robert K. Ross, MD, President and CEO of The California Endowment and Dr. Bruce Perry, MD, Ph.D, Senior Fellow of the Child Trauma Academy in Houston, Texas and an Adjunct Professor of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences at the Feinberg School of Medicine in Chicago, Illinois.

It is a fact each of these medical doctors believe a National, as well as Worldwide Movement is required, educating our planet's population of primary child caregivers about our planet's #1 GLOBAL*CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS:

A potentially life scarring medical disease and condition known as Childhood Trauma' or 'Adverse Childhood Experiences' (#ACEs).

In my opinion, the more important question is, "Who in western culture is primarily responsible for raising, nurturing and socializing perfectly healthy newborns maturing into teens and adults lacking respect for girls and women."

Ask yourself, why today, are growing numbers of men, as well as women using denigrating terms "B*tch and HOE" when speaking about or describing women?

Let's be honest, the UNHEALTHY condition of SINGLE FEMALE PARENTING is causing great harm to our Nation's most precious and cherished assets.

If you disagree, please do not even attempt arguing with me, take your comments and criticisms directly to the medical professionals and researchers dealing with and treating our Nation's expanding population of depressed, emotionally troubled #FATHERLESS children, teens and ADULTS!
____
Introducing Child Abuse Awareness & Education Advocate, pediatrician Dr. Nadine Burke Harris, MD, FAAP, MPH, Founder and CEO of the 'Center for Youth Wellness'.

"My mother was cancer, she would destroy *EVERYBODY"* ~Richard 'The Iceman' Kuklinsky, 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim and now-deceased convicted serial murderer.

"I would have never been able to do this work if I had come into this world with a mother who stayed, who nurtured me in a healthy way." ~Dr. Stacey Patton, Ph.D., Professor, Author, Child Abuse & Violence Researcher

"T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E.", a Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect, Abandonment & Maltreatment *AWARENESS-PREVENTION* Public Service Announcement:

"The HATE U Give Little Infants Fvvks *EVERYONE"* ~Tupac Shakur, American urban-TRUTH-teller, Gun Violence & 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim

Peace.
___
American *(Children)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; *End Our National Epidemic of Child Abuse and Neglect*

#TheLargerIssue #SingleParenting #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

Hello, OL. You ask, "Why are men furious?"

Perhaps large numbers of FATHERLESS male American children, teen boys and men are peeved that an expanding population of American MOTHERS are SELFISHLY depriving them of having a reasonably responsible, caring, loving FATHER to help them navigate the ups and downs of life, as well as protect them from the INSANITY apparently infecting a growing population of American women?

OldLady, I look forward to reading your intelligent reply.

Peace.
___

--------------------------------------------------- [looking for help eh Bode ??] me , not furious about the ORIGINAL Topic or Subject Matter at all . In fact i think that your Consternation is funny Bode .

No surprise, it's just more of the war on men in today's culture.

Gillette chastises men in a new commercial highlighting the #MeToo movement — and some are furious

• Gillette released a commercial on Monday called "We Believe," asking men to change their behavior in light of the #MeToo movement.
  • The commercial encourages men to be the "best" by holding one another accountable and eliminating excuses for bad behavior.
  • Some have heavily criticized the ad online.

Gillette is calling on men to step it up.

A new ad, called "We Believe" and lasting a minute and a half, encourages men to change their behavior. It directly invokes the #MeToo movement to confront America's culture.

"Gillette believes in the best in men — that by holding each other accountable, eliminating excuses for bad behavior, and supporting a new generation working toward their personal 'best,' we can deliver positive change that will matter for years to come," Gary Coombe, the president of the Gillette parent Procter & Gamble's global grooming business, said in a statement about the ad.

The ad opens with audio of news anchors covering a simulated reporting on a #MeToo-related movement. A narrator then asks: "Is this the best a man can get? Is it?"

Gillette chastises men in a new commercial highlighting the #MeToo movement — and some are furious

Could it be the crude and obvious propaganda of using white males to portray the DOOFUSES and gay or POC men to be the "sensitive" neutered ones???

Or could it be the STUPIDITY of a razor company to smack you in face with CLASS WARFARE without so much as a COUPON for your beating???

I was watching this monumental corporate stupidity just before my daughter dropped in to binge watch the last 4 episodes of the Bachelor... So there I was RUNNING from the room so as not to gag and I realized ---

The Bachelor -- (which I call Nine Rose & Ten Whores) to my daughter -- is ACTUALLY the perfect PROOF that

TOXIC FEMININITY EXISTS..

You've got the 400 cheering delirious audience of 20 something hormonal maniacs CHEERING for tackling and snagging a husband on national TV..

You women (like OldLady who doesn't get this) better WATCH YOUR ASSES.. Because Toxic Femininity is coming to a political theater near you soon.... :5_1_12024:

Backlash over Gillette's '#MeToo advert'
A Gillette advert which references bullying, the #MeToo movement and toxic masculinity has split opinion online.

The razor company's short film, called Believe, plays on their famous slogan "The best a man can get", replacing it with "The best men can be".

The company says it wants men to hold each other "accountable".

ahhhahh . you all made fun of it cause you didn't get it apparently enough ppl are intelligent enouggh to see the SUBLIMINAL messages being passed . It's a shame the same intelligence doesn't always exist here.

LIKE I SAID YOU ARE NOT CAPABLE OF READING WHAT IS RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU , YOU CAN'T EVEN PICK UP HOW THEY ARE TAKING MEN AND TRYING TO FEMINIZE THEM.

THIS IS FOR THE ONE MILLIONTH TIME HOW THEY INDOCTRINATE THE MASS POPULATION OF DUMB ASSES YOU IDIOTS HAVEN'T GOT A CLUE WHT THEY ARE DOING TO DYOU AND IT'S RIGHT IN FRONT YOU

here you want a list of all the ways men are being changed to either be women are act like one, why do you think feminist are like nazi bitches....... they hate men they want men like you cause you are pussies they can order around. You are the soy boys , you are the antifas, you are the Trump haters more often than not.

View attachment 240259

Feminization Program

ON TOP OF IT ALL YOU DUMB ASSES WHO CAN'T see THIS HAVE IT SMOTHERING YOU AND DON'T EVEN KNOW IT'S BEING DONE TO YOU WARNING AFTER WARNING AFTER WARNING.
View attachment 240261

I mean they are using mental health as a weapon.

Do you realize how many mental health counselors are fkn feminazis's how many believe in woman power .

Why don't you shut up. I find nothing wrong with the video. Boys will be boys is not right under any circumstance. Sexual assault of women is far worse than we imagined and men need to stand up and say enough. We men need to put a stop to it and not stand by as it is committed. If we can stop it, then we should.

Good article on what people mean by "toxic masculinity," for anyone who actually wants to know what they're talking about.

What We Mean When We Say, “Toxic Masculinity”

Kind of like when the left claims everyone to the right of Mitt Romney is a Nazi?

They may say they are gunning only for "toxic" masculinity, but what they really hate is Men that act like men.

What they want is to turn guys into this:

pajamaboy.jpg
Because....if you are not very bright....the only two options for men are bullies/assaulters AND this guy.

Or maybe its because progressives like to lump anyone this disagree with into a large pot that includes anyone on the same side of the political spectrum. So in this case "anyone to the right of Mitt Romney is a Nazi" becomes "anyone more manly than pajama boy is "toxic"

You morons made this the paradigm, now you bitch about it when it is called out.
You sound triggered. You certainly do.

Again you use the word the wrong way. triggered people don't debate a topic, they foam at the mouth and demand the other side not even exist.

You morons exist, and the more you spew this crap the better.

Forum List

Back